Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 41288
-
02-19-24 22:05 #33683Senior Member

Posts: 105Senior members only?
Just asking, so only senior members can reach out to get her contact info? Maybe I interpreted it wrong but if that's the rules that is in play then maybe that could also be why only 3 guys have reached out. I'm new to the area for work so I'm here off and on and use this platform to learn about who to dream about and who to stay away from. If Sophia is open to new members then that would be great as well.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 22:02 #33682Senior Member

Posts: 477Maybe the "senior member" restriction should be lifted?
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
02-19-24 21:59 #33681Senior Member

Posts: 151That's her
I don't think she really ever went away.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:59 #33680Senior Member

Posts: 93Sophia
I had previously seen her a few months ago under the name of Sophia. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE because of bad service and DBs nearby.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 21:53 #33679Senior Member

Posts: 359Please reach out to Orlo.
Guys,
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
With speaking to Sophia. She has only been in contact with 3 of us. I don't think she is going to come here for just 3 mongers. I'm just saying, we complain about the quality here in Jax but when someone is willing to come. No one puts in the effort to reach out to her.
Come on guys.
-
02-19-24 20:16 #33678Senior Member

Posts: 503Ms Piper
This past Sunday morning, I visited long time STG advertiser Ms Piper and I'm glad I did! From initial phone call to meeting her at her safe west Jax incall was 10 minutes. She is the girl in the pics and had no signs of candy use and she smelled great. Opted for hh at 1. 2. Started with nice BBBJ then cfs and Kay Nine to finish. She is a cool woman that's very accommodating with a great sense of humor. I'll definitely repeat as I'm able.
-
02-19-24 19:32 #33677Regular Member

Posts: 21Who is this?
Looks like she's back, new pictures. Looks like Hailey.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/928499914317
-
02-19-24 19:16 #33676Senior Member

Posts: 554Yes sir, and I believe it's worth it to be honest. Besides her having you wait a few for here everything is worth it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 16:22 #33675Senior Member

Posts: 618Seductive Goddess in Hilliard
Guys, do yourself a huge favor and avoid this one like the plague. The pictures in the ad are quite alluring, but the reality is alarming! What I arrived to was a cracked out scrawny wreck of what may have been the person in the ad pictures many years ago, camped out at a roadside motel from yesteryear in Hilliard. I arrived seconds before her skinny black boyfriend or pimp pulled up. I made an excuse and drove back to civilization.
She was asking 300 hhr and 400 hr. I assumed it may have been something UTR and worth it, but I was wrong.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/973376099989
-
02-19-24 16:14 #33674Senior Member

Posts: 93Latina Agatha
Saw the thick one today for qv at 100 mario coins near Englewood. Comms were fast and the place she was staying at was a decent apartment that felt relatively safe and private (no DBs hanging around). She lives with another provider and her little kid (too little to understand what's going on).
Originally Posted by Slumpin904
[View Original Post]
Got undressed and grabbed at the knockers with both hands as she tugged up and down on junior. She licked the balls but everything else was covered. Did cg, k9, and prone. Definitely would repeat during the day as I'm not too sure what that area is like at night.
-
02-19-24 16:14 #33673Senior Member

Posts: 618Riverside Rachel
How does one get ahold of riverside Rachel nowadays?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 15:17 #33672Senior Member

Posts: 578UTR Sophia from Orlando
I received a message from her today saying she intends to make trip to JAX this Wednesday. If any senior members are interested then message Orlo69 from the Orlando board to get her contact info. Once again guys, I don't make her rules, so you either want to follow them or you don't. What I can tell you is that she has given me an amazing experience everytime I have seen her.
-
02-19-24 11:44 #33671Senior Member

Posts: 1246She's charging $250 for a half hour now?!
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 11:26 #33670Senior Member

Posts: 129Yes
Good job on that!
Originally Posted by PatMine
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 10:26 #33669Senior Member

Posts: 53Looks too good to be true
I don't trust it. Looks too good to be true. Bet she ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by NewToRaru
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





