Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26510

    My experience at 998

    Decided to visit this place based on previous reviews. Asked for Amy via text but I am not sure they really understand the booking for an individual therapist concept. Was greeted Wendy and then Cindy was my service provider. Excellent massage skills. She can do hard or soft massage and I prefer softer. She will listen and meet your requests in this area. Paid for an hour. About 30 minutes in there was a flip and discussion of extras. Seems as though everything was on the table. I opted for BBBJ. Cindy is what I would call an athletic build. Not petite but also not fat. Very large up top, a lot of curves overall. She is beautiful with a very pretty face, though I personally do prefer more petite as a matter of preference. Service was enthusiastic and quite believable. Was introduced to Jojo and Wendy and they were shorter and more petite so hope to book them in the future.

    Body 7.

    Face 9.

    Service 9.

    Attitude 9.

    Damage was $. 7 to the house and then I tip very well (let us reduce income inequality) so I gave more than most would I believe. For you others I got the drift the starting point was $1. 2 for NOVA finish. They are VERY busy with lots of traffic in and out so I hope they keep it safe and keep a good handle on things because I hope to go back. The location is good you are well off the main road. Be kind to the ladies everyone this is a great place with lots of beautiful ladies offering great services.

  2. #26509

    May Wellness. FairFax

    Always a great place to keep on your rotation. The manager, knows how to keep fresh and good talent. We all know the energy, beauty and Service of one of my ATF Sunny. Great body, personality and just simply fucking sexy. The owner Nicole is back from China. Staff now is Angel, Sunny, and Cindy. I love this place and don't sleep on Nicole. She is a GEM.

  3. #26508

    Dulles recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq  [View Original Post]
    The best option I can think of is Julie at K-therapy in Chantilly if that's not too far for you. Listed on rubmaps:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/chantilly-massage-parlors-va

    Very attractive. Mid 40's Korean with a great body, decent medium pressure massage, very playful finish. Only naked HJ on the first visit.

    Hope it helps.
    Thanks for the recommendation! Someone else recommended K-Therapy as well, but with Happy. Seems like that's the move, not sure who I'll go with though. Might be a game time decision unless someone else has any other input one way or another.

  4. #26507

    Jojo at 998

    I had the pleasure of seeing Jojo at the 998 spa (https://998spa.business.site/). She is short, cute with a bit of tummy but sexy legs. She said she's 24 (She gave a decent massage for 30 minutes followed by a spirited CBJ with me rubbing her huge clit (note: I brought my own KY but they also have a bottle handy) and CFS. She held me in after I finished so she could show off her strong pussy muscles. She is eager to please. They give out a frequent user card. Free house fee after eight massages. That's a first for me. I have seen these frequent massage cards at other massage places but never at one that provides full service. This place is busy since they deliver a fun, satisfying service.

  5. #26506
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw this post on Nextdoor this morning from a concerned citizen about Anna Hessentaoil Therapy. See attached images. This place has been reviewed previously #24451 (06/07) and #24595 (06/20). Be careful out there.
    What is a Karen doing looking for a late night massage?

    Just someone stirring the pot.

  6. #26505
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw this post on Nextdoor this morning from a concerned citizen about Anna Hessentaoil Therapy. See attached images. This place has been reviewed previously #24451 (06/07) and #24595 (06/20). Be careful out there.
    I doubt anything it's going to come from her complaining.

  7. #26504

    Another Karen

    I read somewhere that Anna had left for New York and that AMP (known for the curtains) had closed. Isn't it peculiar how a male can go to a massage parlor and tip a female MT generously for the same thing (I. E. , a L1 level HE) that a female customers complains to LE and gets the male MT a 10-year prison sentence? She can simply not patronize Anna Hessentaoil's AMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw this post on Nextdoor this morning from a concerned citizen about Anna Hessentaoil Therapy. See attached images. This place has been reviewed previously #24451 (06/07) and #24595 (06/20). Be careful out there.

  8. #26503

    Burke VA

    Quote Originally Posted by BenMalone  [View Original Post]
    Where is 998 located?
    The only 998 I've been familiar with is in Burke https://998spa.business.site/.

  9. #26502

    Excellent Find

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw this post on Nextdoor this morning from a concerned citizen about Anna Hessentaoil Therapy. See attached images. This place has been reviewed previously #24451 (06/07) and #24595 (06/20). Be careful out there.
    Great Report. Definitely stay safe after sharing that one.

  10. #26501

    Lucy and 998

    Where is 998 located?

  11. #26500

    Recommendation near Dulles. K-Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hkfn91  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this in the thread. Headed to Dulles this week and would love to hear what the best stop to make is for some morning fun.

    I appreciate any and all suggestions!
    The best option I can think of is Julie at K-therapy in Chantilly if that's not too far for you. Listed on rubmaps:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/chantilly-massage-parlors-va

    Very attractive. Mid 40's Korean with a great body, decent medium pressure massage, very playful finish. Only naked HJ on the first visit.

    Hope it helps.

  12. #26499
    Quote Originally Posted by Loader401  [View Original Post]
    Personally, if I try somewhere new or I get someone new from a place that I have been to before, I throw myself out to be vulnerable. I try to slowly undress so that when she walks in, I'm naked. Nothing hidden. Then some small talk while hanging in the wind and try to get a hug standing there. I may even give that nice squeeze on thier butt. It tends to put them at ease because you set the tone. You have made the first move / touch to them. Don't grope and be nasty, just that flirty "mmhm, I can't wait for the fun" type of vibe. If at any point from getting undressed to the hug, obviously you need to read the room. I have had a lady totally disgusted by it (knew right there, no extras) to the "so sorry, your not done" but you could tell they are cool with it and they stay because you told them they could. All the way to the lady walked in and went straight to fun.
    Ahhh yes. The naked man. "work 2 out of 3 times" hahaha.

  13. #26498

    Put yourself out there before the massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo  [View Original Post]
    Having seen the report from ET Massage from FiscalPolicy I decided to stop by for confirmation.

    Maybe due to it being a Sunday, the parking lot in the office park where ET Massage is located was empty except for that place. It is an a to story building on the second floor. Opening door at the top of the stairs you are immediately inside a room with a desk, small sofa and I think some chairs. The lady behind the desk showed me to one of four rooms if I remember correctly. She asked is I wanted a Swedish or Deep Tissue. I replied Swedish. She instructed me to get undressed and lay on the table. The table had been covered with a sheet and light blanked that she moved to the edge before leaving the room. She also told me the price is $7- and that I could pay later.

    I did as instructed and laid down on the table face down. I didn't bother cover up with the sheet and blanket. The MT came in and covered me up and started massaging through the blanket and sheet. Of course, I started wondering how this may turn out. She is not the same lady that was behind the desk when I entered the place. She told me her name is FiFi, which she spelled out for me to help ensure I had it right. She would not say her age but seeing her after I would say she is maybe mid-30's w /0 the Asian age discount. Her English pronunciation was pretty good and easy to understand, but her vocabulary somewhat limited. She was skilled enough to carry on a bit of a conversation with just a little difficulty. I did not try to pull out a translator.

    After maybe 5 minutes into the massage the blanket and sheet were folded down exposing my butt and back. She began to use some lotion that had a light scent, but not very noticeable. I started thinking now this is boing in the right direction. Continued back and legs, and then the flip. I showed no modesty on the flip and am sure she could see everything. She put the sheet over my mid-section and massaged from head to toe. When in the mid-section, she moved the sheet to the size, was edging only in the sense that she was touching on the edge of the important parts, but never actually touched.

    Towards the end she did ask me "What are you thinking? We had been practicing some English the while time, so I thought she was just practicing. Could be she was asking if I wanted more. Who knows. Shortly after that she said the hour is up. She had asked during the massage if I was there for an hour or 1. 5 hours. Could it be that it takes 1. 5 hours to get extras?

    Maybe I needed to say "No Swedish, no Deep Tissue. I want soft touch" like FiscalPolicy requested. I definitely didn't have the same experience he wrote about.

    Would I go back? Fifi was very nice, had a good conversation and good massage. Might go back just for that. Really tempting to go back and see if there is more on the second visit too. I kind of go with the flow the first time to a place. Maybe I just need to be more assertive and put her hand there I want it to be.

    Any comments, suggestions or other experiences as this place welcome via forum or PM.
    Personally, if I try somewhere new or I get someone new from a place that I have been to before, I throw myself out to be vulnerable. I try to slowly undress so that when she walks in, I'm naked. Nothing hidden. Then some small talk while hanging in the wind and try to get a hug standing there. I may even give that nice squeeze on thier butt. It tends to put them at ease because you set the tone. You have made the first move / touch to them. Don't grope and be nasty, just that flirty "mmhm, I can't wait for the fun" type of vibe. If at any point from getting undressed to the hug, obviously you need to read the room. I have had a lady totally disgusted by it (knew right there, no extras) to the "so sorry, your not done" but you could tell they are cool with it and they stay because you told them they could. All the way to the lady walked in and went straight to fun.

  14. #26497

    Angel Spa (Fairfax)

    You're correct. I was short on time so I combined the review of 2 different places. Angel spa is considered an ATF for many and it is where Bobbi from Thailand is pitch-hitting for Anna who is away on vacation. As for Spa Sung, kindly offer your view of how it rates against other places you've been in terms of appearance and offer a description of Olivia / Heidi in terms of real or fake breast, age, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    No Bobbi at Spa Sung. Only Olivia and Heidi.

  15. #26496

    998

    After my last dream of Amy I had the opportunity to dream again recently. Texting for appointments is a little inconsistent. I asked for JoJo via text and was confirmed for my arrival time but because she was working when I showed up I got Wendy instead. It didn't matter to me as much because I was open to either and fohnd her attractive seeing her in person but some mongers might get upset about it.

    Was very happy with Wendy. Soft spoken and can do hard massage if you ask for it. Good teasing on flip, lots of eye contact, took instruction well (if you speak Mandarin). FS was implied as available but I opted for BBBJ /69 and HE. Performance wise I liked her more than Any, even though Amy was a little cuter. Wendy was more believable in the fantasy and didn't rush, going back several times for DT.

    Also a recent addition was installation of a TS. I didn't opt for it but it's an upgrade from a month ago which was essentially an inflatable pool.

    She introduced me to JoJo on the way out. Also a cute woman with flirty energy. Will be a hard choice next time I dream. After having a lot of hit and misses with AMPs in the DMV this is the first one I see myself regularly returning to. Good talent on the younger side with women I find attractive and at least feigned enthusiasm, I'm 2/2 here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape