Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 37347
-
02-19-24 10:34 #30867Senior Member

Posts: 71All Green lurker
Weird incident today going to all green. Stopped and right after they opened and noticed another car in the parking lot with someone sitting inside. Got out and walked to the door, they then pulled out of the spot and sped up real quick next to the front door. I looked over and could tell they were recording me. Went inside and was told Amy would be with me shortly, instead Mimi came in. Not real pleased since I've already had her and wanted to try someone else, but oh well. I used the F out of her and got outa there. Didn't see the car in the lot when I left. I don't think I'll be going back there for a while. Spooked me out a little bit.
-
02-19-24 08:43 #30866Senior Member

Posts: 135Pontiac Massage Crystal
I went to general address yesterday 10 min early. Texted and got no response since. I left.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 21:43 #30865Senior Member

Posts: 172Pontiac, Crystal
Had appt made by text, gave me street name and told me to call ehen I got thete and she would give me full address, got thete 20 minutes early texted and she replyed I didn't have appt because I didn't vonfirm in the morning, I told het she nevet told me to confirm, anyhow she gave my appt away and askef me to come back later I said no thanks. She has a vibe about her so will try again in couple weeks.
-
02-18-24 15:24 #30864Regular Member

Posts: 22Prostate massage
Who's got the best prostate massage in the area? I used to see Yoko and she was great, but haven't seen her around in a while. Anyone know where she's at, or a suitable alternative? PM is fine.
-
02-18-24 14:45 #30863Senior Member

Posts: 52Aloha massage
I noticed today that the open sign was lit and there was cars in the parking lot. I wasn't able to try it out, but I'm hoping to in the next couple weeks. Anyone try out yet? This place is in Washington across from crave restaurant.
-
02-18-24 13:08 #30862Senior Member

Posts: 39Thank you for the info. I'll check them out.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 12:39 #30861Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for reply info
Thank for info I'll check it out.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 08:27 #30860Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Lisa
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 22:14 #30859Senior Member

Posts: 66Healing plus Sterling Heights
After leaving the gym, I was in need of a massage.
Poor massage skills. She just repeatedly put her weight on my body.
The guy in the room over sounded like he was having a good time.
Me on the other hand, was not pleased.
Looks-subpar, Massage-subpar, HE- standard.
If anybody can point me in the direction for an AAMP please reach out to me. Haven't been able to find one since pre-Covid.
-
02-17-24 20:23 #30858Regular Member

Posts: 12Has anyone seen winter special?
-
02-17-24 15:39 #30857Senior Member

Posts: 826Lisa
New York Lisa? Is that the Commerce Lisa?
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 15:09 #30856Senior Member

Posts: 145Thai Massage
Iyara Thai Massage and Thai Spa Pavilion on 12 Mile for a very good Thai massage with low chance for extras and Siam Touch Bodywork's on Northwestern Hwy for a so so Thai massage and a much better shot for extras.
Originally Posted by Stampeed1977
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 13:15 #30855Banned Member

Posts: 298Pontiac
I have been searching high and wide for a provider like her since I have been back from Bollywood the massage providers there O M F* goodness. Its more like an on premise swingers clubs than a massage parlor. I will check this out in a couple days then hit you up and let you know.
Originally Posted by EasyRider987
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 12:21 #30854Regular Member

Posts: 17Crystal
Was thinking about TOFT today. Anyone else had any experience with Crystal in Pontiac?
Originally Posted by EasyRider987
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 12:02 #30853Senior Member

Posts: 858 Star Body Slide
I stopped in this morning just after they opened. I was the only customer there. That is why I like to come early. I grabbed Cherry and we were off to the table shower. As she soaped me up I was grabbing at her. Even though she speaks mediocre English, I was able to persuade her to get out of her skimpy white dress and join me on the table. She gave me a tremendous body slide and I lost my load on her. We cleaned up and retreated to the room for round two. Cherry is awesome.
Originally Posted by WillyMatt123
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






