Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 328 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3869

    Royal Spa

    Anyone been to Royal Spa lately? I've not been there in a couple of years, but if there's anything decent there I'd like to drop by and get some FS. Older is fine so long as she still has a nice body and knows how to make me feel good.

  2. #3868
    Thanks for responding. I see a lot of Le eating near there and it's a busy strip mall. You're probably right.

  3. #3867

    Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that there's a healing massage at the foot of signal mt that's open until 9 pm.

    That's usually a good sign that they offer extras. Has anyone tried it? I only see posts about healing in East ridge.

    This one is closer to me so it would be great if it offered something with a middle age or younger masseuse.
    From what I heard, it is str8 massage. No extras, but I have not personally been there. Given it is Hamilton County, it is doubt to be anything more than just a massage.

  4. #3866

    Healing near red bank

    I noticed that there's a healing massage at the foot of signal mt that's open until 9 pm.

    That's usually a good sign that they offer extras. Has anyone tried it? I only see posts about healing in East ridge.

    This one is closer to me so it would be great if it offered something with a middle age or younger masseuse.

  5. #3865

    Much better options in Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by WPood  [View Original Post]
    In Cartersville, you have your choice of ABR (Kamp) or Vivi (Camp). Both are extremely well-reviewed and reasonably priced. Or, continue to complain about the crap you have it Chattanooga. I live in Southwest, NC, where there is nothing. It is barren here. I have to drive much further than one hour, so suck it up or don't complain.
    7 is a much better KAMP option in Cartersville than ABR, check reviews on NW GA Board. Also, there are better options than ViVi for an AMP in Cartersville. Same, check NW GA Board. Another suggestion that may be closer to Chattanooga is Health in Ellijay. It is an AMP, but a regular can get more.

  6. #3864

    Looking for just HE

    Been to Gaga more times than I'd like to admit. But today I'm looking for a legit massage, hoping to find a local place I can get a HE that's not Gaga. Any suggestions?

  7. #3863

    Gq

    The visit at GQ was enjoyable once again. Lisa, the new girl, as mentioned in a previous review. Although she has an older appearance and fake breasts, she still has a good-looking body. The service is excellent, and Lisa is very friendly. While her massage is just okay, she compensates for it in other areas. Currently, only Lisa and Pinksky are available. Lisa will stay here for a while my guess is 2 week. Same like all the other previous girl. , but a new girl will come on the 23rd.

  8. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Every time I have stopped in it has just been the old lady. Guess they can't get talent anymore.
    It's a shame. A few years ago, they would much younger girls there, with the tightest bodies. Sugar was good, too, though she was older. She still had a great body for playing.

  9. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Every time I have stopped in it has just been the old lady. Guess they can't get talent anymore.
    Thanks for the info!

  10. #3860

    K hot

    Quote Originally Posted by ChooMan  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody has tried K-Stone recently? Most recent reports were pretty poor, but things change. Just wondering if anyone has been by to check it out. If not, I might TOFTT.
    Every time I have stopped in it has just been the old lady. Guess they can't get talent anymore.

  11. #3859

    Any New Info on K-Stone?

    Just wondering if anybody has tried K-Stone recently? Most recent reports were pretty poor, but things change. Just wondering if anyone has been by to check it out. If not, I might TOFTT.

  12. #3858

    Lisa at GQ

    I was in GQ on Sunday and got a surprise and found out there was a new girl Lisa that has been here for just a couple days.

    To start with she gave a better massage than I have had in over a year from GQ it was even kinda therapeutic. She has a great body very skinny and big for the frame Fake breasts. I enjoyed my time with her and she has a very nice kitty. Also did not push me to leave when I finished. We talked for a minute until I decided time to go.

    Only down is she does have some facial work done and not the biggest fan of the puffed up lips.

  13. #3857

    Abr?

    Quote Originally Posted by WPood  [View Original Post]
    In Cartersville, you have your choice of ABR (Kamp) or Vivi (Camp). Both are extremely well-reviewed and reasonably priced. Or, continue to complain about the crap you have it Chattanooga. I live in Southwest, NC, where there is nothing. It is barren here. I have to drive much further than one hour, so suck it up or don't complain.
    I found Vivi on Google Maps, where is ABR? Did it change names?

  14. #3856
    Anyone got any good BBBJ or cim at any of the parlors around here? I've been surprised with both at a local place (bbbj one time and bbbj with cim another time), but the ladies are no longer around. Got any names or tips?

  15. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    The latest talent to arrive at Gaga is June. She wasn't as talented as some of the previous girls, but was nice enough. Body appeared all natural with a little tummy. TS was decent and massage was average. After some negotiation, FS at 140 which got the job done. Got a full hour of her time.
    Is Lee still there? I know she was saying something about leaving this year. I'd like to stop in and have her at least one more time before she's gone. Her tits are some of my favorites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape