Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 10608
-
02-18-24 12:12 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 154Candace and Cherry
Sorry I lost in these discussions. Can you please provide links to Candace and Cherry? I looked into the other T and A board and nothing popped up.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-Marc.
-
02-18-24 09:59 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 1140Candace and Cherry
I've been communicating with both of these hos to set up a twins threesome.
Bareback CIP. I've seen them both separately, and they have told me they would be down.
My goal would be to lay them on top of each other and slide in back-and-forth between the 2 of them. Any other ideas of what should I have them do?
-
02-18-24 09:55 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 1140Mel and little bit
A truly don't know if they provide together. Honestly, never tried that hard to make it happen. Little bit and her daughter are both total cum dumps. She is high volume, so very likely you're the 10th guy that has dropped a load in her that day. The pig sty of an apartment, and the overwhelming stench of cigarettes and BO. Keeps me away.
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 01:40 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks tons. Thought I was losing my mind going through 100 pages and finding nothing. Any idea if she does raw service?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
Only thing better than mother / daughter is twins. I'd definitely be down for that 3 way.
-
02-17-24 13:01 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 1140Little bit
You are absolutely right. Maybe Search isn't as reliable as I thought. Anyway, little bit is in her late 50's or 60's at least. Been around for decades. Raspy chain smoker. Pretty outgoing lady, I've seen her a few times over the years. She is Mels mom. I tried to set up a mom daughter creampie session with them, but never worked out.
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 00:04 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 49I can't find anything on here. Thanks, tho. Sometimes I forget about the search box.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:06 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 2935Never met her, reports are cumslut.
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 20:36 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 1140Little bit
Try the search feature on the site. She's been talked about many, many, many times.
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 18:41 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 577Who are you asking about?
Did you forget to add a link?
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
Not sure who you're asking about.
-
02-15-24 18:39 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 49On list crawler
Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.
Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668
-
02-15-24 17:47 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 2935This anal cumslut is currenently in PDX
-
02-15-24 13:48 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 208She was for sure a YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sscdrake
[View Original Post]
Drove about 1 hr to see her and it was a total bust.
Covered, did not even offer a BJ.
I guess tis the nature of this game in that it can be very much YMMV.
-
02-14-24 17:22 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 1140Stripper DP
You missed it man! We DP'D the slim stripper couple weeks ago. I think you said you were out of town. . Hehe
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 11:39 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 2935Pic from her ad, well if I did the attachment right.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 11:16 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 713 some?
Anyone know any girl who'd be down for this kind of action?128071;.
No fat girls though.









Reply With Quote






