Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 10619
-
02-17-24 13:01 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 1142Little bit
You are absolutely right. Maybe Search isn't as reliable as I thought. Anyway, little bit is in her late 50's or 60's at least. Been around for decades. Raspy chain smoker. Pretty outgoing lady, I've seen her a few times over the years. She is Mels mom. I tried to set up a mom daughter creampie session with them, but never worked out.
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 00:04 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 49I can't find anything on here. Thanks, tho. Sometimes I forget about the search box.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:06 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 2938Never met her, reports are cumslut.
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 20:36 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 1142Little bit
Try the search feature on the site. She's been talked about many, many, many times.
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 18:41 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 577Who are you asking about?
Did you forget to add a link?
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
Not sure who you're asking about.
-
02-15-24 18:39 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 49On list crawler
Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.
Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668
-
02-15-24 17:47 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 2938This anal cumslut is currenently in PDX
-
02-15-24 13:48 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 208She was for sure a YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sscdrake
[View Original Post]
Drove about 1 hr to see her and it was a total bust.
Covered, did not even offer a BJ.
I guess tis the nature of this game in that it can be very much YMMV.
-
02-14-24 17:22 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 1142Stripper DP
You missed it man! We DP'D the slim stripper couple weeks ago. I think you said you were out of town. . Hehe
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 11:39 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 2938Pic from her ad, well if I did the attachment right.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 11:16 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 713 some?
Anyone know any girl who'd be down for this kind of action?128071;.
No fat girls though.
-
02-14-24 01:50 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 34She's confirmed in the Seattle forum.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 21:44 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 1157She still has those pics up sometimes. I need to fuck new pussy, I might toftt. It's call only no text?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 17:42 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 2938She used to have a pic of bare Greek on her ad.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin;6789394[URL
-
02-13-24 07:29 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 229There's a forum for this
I had some questions about massage places as well. Some steered me to the massage forum. I posted on it and they answered all my questions, that forum is much more informative, good luck and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





