Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 25003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20848

    2 girl magic mouth special

    Decided to give this ad a try after seeing it forever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/272250525760

    Previous reviews are accurate. Fast response, quoted 160 BBBJ and 220 FS for both girls. Contact was prompt and meeting set up for about the time it would take me to arrive to their incall. Arrived, called, got the exact address and showed up. Pictures are way better than in person, tho was told now that I've seen them they would put more effort into a return visit. Neither was particularly my type, And per previous reviews, one wasn't bad and the other was. Less than desirable. But I've never had any type of threesome and the price was right.

    The cuter one did a fair amount of dirty talk, attention to the boys and some BBBJ, but the other one did the majority of jackhammer like mechanical BBBJ. With enough time and focus on the one I did like, managed to get a pop off, but wasn't super into them and didn't really want more than just the BBBJ at that point. Fairly quick visit, got what I needed and checked a box off a list, but not necessarily inclined to repeat.

  2. #20847
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once, and it was nothing to write home about. Mediocre BBBJ, CFS in cowgirl that she quickly gave up on, and then finished in missionary. I went for the hour thinking I'd get 2 pops, but she said no after the first one. So yeah, bit of a waste of money.
    I had about the same lackluster experience with her.

  3. #20846

    Girl next Door

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the name or know of any reports to this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/852685388266

    Thanks.
    She was Savannah and was decent a few years back, I saw her a couple of times, but I've heard that the business model has shifted towards scamming.

  4. #20845
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If her name is Taylor stay far away! FWIW.
    Not Taylor from WW.

  5. #20844

    Spinner in RI

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...y/153038248037

    I haven't personally met her. But I want to thank the person that reviewed her. I text her and it takes her hours to reply. And that's not a big deal because I know she's laying on her back taking dick all day. I offered her $50 for pictures and videos with BBC and she said she has plenty of BBC videos. So I asked her what's the best method to exchange them? And she said Facebook. So I asked her to send me a Facebook request then she declined she wanted me to.

    Send the money first. She was definitely going to scam me. I really want to visit this girl but she will not pick up the phone and that's 100% sign of a pimp controlling the phone. If she won't even pick up the phone and talk to me? Then WTF?. All the reviews say that she claims there's babies in the other room. That's probably guys listening in on the action. Anybody actually do Greek with her?
    I don't know about Greek, but there was no evidence of a pimp when I saw her. Some girls don't like the phone or use apps that don't allow easy speech. She is real and the only reason I wouldn't go back was the bed it was a mattress and springs, noisy springs which were distracting.

  6. #20843
    Anyone seen her? She seems like she might be a good alternative to bathroomless Ashley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...n/852253529660

  7. #20842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...y/153038248037

    I haven't personally met her. But I want to thank the person that reviewed her. I text her and it takes her hours to reply. And that's not a big deal because I know she's laying on her back taking dick all day. I offered her $50 for pictures and videos with BBC and she said she has plenty of BBC videos. So I asked her what's the best method to exchange them? And she said Facebook. So I asked her to send me a Facebook request then she declined she wanted me to.

    Send the money first. She was definitely going to scam me. I really want to visit this girl but she will not pick up the phone and that's 100% sign of a pimp controlling the phone. If she won't even pick up the phone and talk to me? Then WTF?. All the reviews say that she claims there's babies in the other room. That's probably guys listening in on the action. Anybody actually do Greek with her?
    If her name is Taylor stay far away! FWIW.

  8. #20841

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Rose. Can't find any reviews. Any info on service and donation is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...x/186895221300
    Way too many rules with this Rose. No repeat for me!!

  9. #20840

    Spinner in RI

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...y/153038248037

    I haven't personally met her. But I want to thank the person that reviewed her. I text her and it takes her hours to reply. And that's not a big deal because I know she's laying on her back taking dick all day. I offered her $50 for pictures and videos with BBC and she said she has plenty of BBC videos. So I asked her what's the best method to exchange them? And she said Facebook. So I asked her to send me a Facebook request then she declined she wanted me to.

    Send the money first. She was definitely going to scam me. I really want to visit this girl but she will not pick up the phone and that's 100% sign of a pimp controlling the phone. If she won't even pick up the phone and talk to me? Then WTF?. All the reviews say that she claims there's babies in the other room. That's probably guys listening in on the action. Anybody actually do Greek with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240218-180329.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240218-180350.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240218-180411.jpg‎  

  10. #20839

    Coco

    Has anyone seen Coco, the small bbw in Warwick lately. I was a regular of hers and haven't seen or heard from her since November. Thanks.

  11. #20838

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the name or know of any reports to this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/852685388266

    Thanks.
    Been under too many names to count. Scammer.

  12. #20837

    Rose

    Anyone have any experience with Rose. Can't find any reviews. Any info on service and donation is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...x/186895221300

  13. #20836

    Girl Next Door

    Does anyone know the name or know of any reports to this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/852685388266

    Thanks.

  14. #20835

    Tiny Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...y/710679605427

    Hooked up with this one. Texting back and forth after being ghosted on site. Agreed on 1. 6 for two pop bare GFE with a trip to Greece.

    After getting dicked around while in the projects on what building was hers, she meets me at the door. Clean-ish apt with a couple of dogs that were locked up. Hand over donation, and we disrobe.

    Gave a decent BBBJ, and I went in for a snack. She was clean and fresh, but not recently shaved. Now onto the main event, she grabs a rubber. After reminding her of our agreement, she tries to upsell for bare. I always only bring in exact change, and we had an agreement. I comply, as I need to cum now. Between the rubber, her being very dry, and her hairy pits and legs, I'm having a had time enjoying myself. I go in to kiss her neck, and " no kissing" so much for GFE. I try to pound through to get off, but now "we have to be quiet, because there are kids in the next room" and that bed is noisy! What the fuck, little kids? She stands up and bends over, and I finally blow in the bag. As soon as I pull out, she is getting dressed. What about our second pop, and trip to Greece? Thats another $ !! Cut my losses, waste of money and waste of a little blue helper. She is a no go for me.
    Thanks for review. Looks great in pictures. Have been tempted to call. I have seen mixed reviews. Another review stated they were rushed she claimed she had to get to her bullshit day job. Definitely avoid now.

  15. #20834
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Anyone ever see this one from Eros? Real or fake?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5151.htm?cat=1
    I see that ad all over the US.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape