Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 781 1281 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19835

    Springfield ACS again

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeName3  [View Original Post]
    Was in Springfield at lunchtime and decided to visit a new ACS. First one I tried was this one.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23148079.html

    Texted and handler came back with Holiday Inn and rates that included a QV. It jogged my memory that I had visited them last year (with my old burner) and they pass off Latinas as young Pinoys, Thais, and Indonesians. Was not my favorite dream then so I bailed.

    Then I texted this ad.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23077885.html

    They advertise two girls but I was only interested in one. 140 HHr and 160 Hr at the Motel6 so off I went. Was met at the door by a 50 ish asian with a nice face and trim body. She pulled me in for some hugs and I started having second thoughts and turned for the door. In very limited English she said you stay and started a BJ motion with her head and hand. I asked if we can boom boom no condom and she said OK, no cum inside.

    I paid HHr and, funny, after all that she refused to undress until she saw my dick, maybe an LE check IDK. She has a beautiful natural straight haired full Bush and nice trim body. Had LFK, BBBJ, light DATY, and BBFS and I unloaded on her tummy during MISH. After the deed more hugs and kisses and while getting dressed she asked for a tip. I left everything in the car so I said (no lie) when I see you next time I bring more. Nothing special, just a nice slow fuck in a tight wet pussy. Don't remember her name but she is from Taiwan with limited English. Her room number ends with 6. Not a bad lunch break.
    Was bored this week so I went back to Springfield to see that new ACS girl I banged BB two weeks ago. Was not really impressed last time but thought something might be there as I got BBFSCIP last time for 140.

    She is a bit older but has a nice bod and cute face. This time I paid 140 plus 40 tip (last time I told her I would bring more when I returned) and got LFK, DATY with extended pussy play, BBBJ, and BBFSCIP. It was good but I could tell she was just not enjoying herself. While getting BBBJ she kept her body our of arms reach and during FS she kept making this ticking sound with her mouth.

    When I blew at the 20 minute mark she jumped up to go clean up and returned to suggest It was time to go. I reminded her I paid for 30 and she checked the time on her phone and then laid down to cuddle with me for the remaining time. Another thing I don't enjoy is she uses alcohol spray to clean you up. Still a nice MILF fuck in a nice warm pussy but I don't think I will return. I can't complain much after sticking my dick into a nice warm wet bare pussy though. Didn't get her name again but she is staying at Motel6 in a room number ending in 6.

  2. #19834

    Angelique

    Wondering if anyone has any intel on Angelique. My sense is the pics are out of date. Been doing this for a while. Think she is in her mid 30's. Looks like a very classy black women. Thinking of me getting some chocolate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelique

    Thanks for your time. Be safe, have fun.

  3. #19833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 201

    Kate / Alisa / Cake Thai Indy

    Kate on Tryst and Foxylist.

    https://www.foxylists.com/katenewdc

    Also Alisa on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/massage/alisalove100

    Also reviewed as Cake / Kate on the oThER site. All phone numbers the same.

    I Originally saw a posting as Cake on CL, however the pics I recall were a little frecklier than the others posted (90% sure Cake is Kate). I reached out but had to cancel as time got away from me. Tried a couple more times but never received a response.

    Then saw a review pop up for Kate. Tried back again using another number and set up a rendezvous. Got to the address but crickets. Then received a call. Turns out after our initial text exchange I wasn't receiving any more from her, although she was getting mine. Found out she wasn't in a Tysons apartment but a little further south in a hotel in Merrifield. She said she was switching apts. Whatever. Negotiated $270 for rub and extras (supposedly a discount from her $360 rate-ha! Not advertised!) Got a lackluster oily rub, DATY, CBJ, doggie & finished. Had asked about round 2, she kept moaning on about $300. Ok fine. I rinsed off and we lay there and chatted. Had to hear all about the life story, money woes about bitcoin & ads, her usual day / dates etc. She gave a little half-hearted tug or two on jr, then declared that I wasn't up for #2. It takes more than a minute. But I guess she had made her nut for the day and was off to visit friends.

    Anyway dressed and left. Anyone else have ideas about an older name / profile for her? I'd like to check out previous reviews. Said she's been here for 20 years from Thailand, maybe with stops in Cali / NY and Michigan so she's definitely been in the game but maybe low volume enough to get by and live her best life. Would I repeat? Maybe. Not at a skeevy hotel but in a better setup. She talked about her "friends" so if they are in the game maybe see them as a duo. Definitely not for a good massage (like Ronda) or an enthusiastic fuck (like Nuru Sophie).

  4. #19832

    A little guidance?

    Hey you all. I'm going to be in town for a week. Not my first trip to your area, and the forum always has been helpful to me! But, I was wondering if any of you all had some good advice for someone (escort, LCS, ACS, whatever CS) for someone who is nice and busty, offers BBBJ and may be wiling to upgrade to BBFS? The last thing is sometimes rare and optional completely.

    I know about Tina and Cherry (although I'm not certain if either one of them meets what I'm looking for).

    So, any advice you all can share would be greatly appreciated!!

  5. #19831
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinRockS  [View Original Post]
    Guys, just want to share this so she would come back to our area. She is the girl in the pic and very nice attitude. She looks like a model about 5'8". Had a very nice visit. Her price went up a bit this time. $180 for 30 mins.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/165237328
    Confirmed, photo accurate. Super tall with manmade Double D tits, feels very soft thou, nice round ass to grab, fucked her for a quick visit, quick cub to get your dick hard enough for action, no kissing on mouth, she did allow kiss on the chick, pussy is shaven, not super tight, she will squeeze you to make you cum fast. Not a bad visit, the price for this quality and service of girl is a bit overpriced, but consider how hot she is, I think money is well spent. Recommend to see her! Located pass by Tyson's mall area. Low star hotel!

  6. #19830

    Alyssa woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa Sweet is TER 213767 and is listed as 1. 4 $ HH. She has a 702 area code phone number listed on the ad and her TER page. Just confirm the new # is her.

    There's a bbw Asian Amy Love in Manassas under TER 194227. The phone number is different though. 2 $ for H. Again, the watermarked phone# is different from the posted #. Just confirm that it's her.
    Wish I looked through the board before seeing her strictly for pricing reasons. Saw Alyssa for $$ for hh in woodbridge. Very beautiful petite girl. Set up was easy. Relaxed personality. Not much in the convo department but I wasn't there for that. CBJ was refreshing. Took her time and felt like she enjoyed it. Switched to CG then Mish. Finished in doggy. Took my time in the other positions but gave her a pounding in doggy. Took it like a champ. Will see again. But won't rush as I found a cheaper option that was very accommodating. Think her name is Justina lisette. Will confirm when I post my review.

    For a spinner, I would definitely add Alyssa to my rotation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/171991257704

  7. #19829

    Lexi

    Lexi has been visiting DC for a few years now, and she usually hosts near Crystal City. Pictures are mostly accurate. Pics maybe are from a few years back, and she might have add 10 lb. She is one of the few younger white independent girls who still offer hhr option. Tits are big and soft, although a bit too saggy for her ages. Service is pretty basic, CBJ + CFS. She apparently also has an onlyfans account. I am not on onlyfans, but in case you are interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexi_carter

  8. #19828

    Smoking hot

    Guys, just want to share this so she would come back to our area. She is the girl in the pic and very nice attitude. She looks like a model about 5'8". Had a very nice visit. Her price went up a bit this time. $180 for 30 mins.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/165237328

  9. #19827
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSummers  [View Original Post]
    Ember fits your criteria, CBJ though, she just left but will be back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...orner/GFEEmber

    Alexis is total GFE but right at your limit at 5. She visits every month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissummer

    To your second point, inflation and simpflation happened simultaneously and here we are.
    Thank you, yes, I believe I contacted Alexis a month ago and she said she was booked the whole time, but to try next time. LOL may do just that.

    Thank you!

  10. #19826

    Simpflation

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSummers  [View Original Post]
    Ember fits your criteria, CBJ though, she just left but will be back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...orner/GFEEmber

    Alexis is total GFE but right at your limit at 5. She visits every month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissummer

    To your second point, inflation and simpflation happened simultaneously and here we are.
    Seems like your paying 500 for Alexis also contributes to "here we are".

  11. #19825

    Athletic spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboybear  [View Original Post]
    Slightly OT, but has anyone else noticed a major decline in talent (especially reasonably priced talent) within the last year or so? I prefer dreaming of attractive thin / atheltic / spinner etc. Pretty white women (followed by everyone else as long as she is hot). Women that also don't seem like they have a monkey problem or a friend waiting around the corner. Women that would do some gf kind of things, and all for between three and five (but no more) roses. Also a lot of these women never asked for selfies, deposits, PII etc.

    The only ones I've found lately like that are Ash and Destiny who frequented Tysons, but haven't seen either post ads in several months.

    For the past year or two now it seems all the ladies I am attracted to and willing to buy some roses for are all six or seven roses to start, all want screening info that I am unwilling to give (PII / selfies), and or a deposit, which I am not willing to do ever again (did it once when first starting out and got threats).

    I know a lot of guys have their hidden gems that they may or may not want to share. I get it. But I guess my question is two fold, does anyone have any hidden gems they are willing to share (classically beautiful thin / spinner / atheltic white women or any others who are hot with that body type, who may offer GFE and is at most five roses)? And the other question. What happened? Why the shift in quality and demanding-ness?
    Ember fits your criteria, CBJ though, she just left but will be back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...orner/GFEEmber

    Alexis is total GFE but right at your limit at 5. She visits every month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissummer

    To your second point, inflation and simpflation happened simultaneously and here we are.

  12. #19824
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthDown  [View Original Post]
    I had been wanting to try out the Manassas LCS for awhile because the girls look great on Listcrawler. Rates are 80/120/200 for 15/30/60. Easy communication but once I got to the room it wasn't the girl I had seen in the pictures, so I tell her no thanks and leave without much trouble. Couple minutes later as I am getting ready to drive off I get a message asking who I wanted to see and I tell them Barbara. Go up to another room and it's 100% her from the pics. Super petite spinner body and was only wearing panties when I walked in. Started off with CBJ which was entirely too short lived and so was the CG. Finished in the bag after 10 minutes of hitting it from the back, best part of the dream. She was friendly but didn't put in much effort although if you're into spinners can't get much better than her body. With my poor understanding of Spanish, I believe she said she'd be in town for another week. Probably will repeat but only go for qvs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/165145339
    It's happened to me a few times with the Anjoy group. I just respectfully pass and sent the booker a text.

    I find that if I drop a photo of the girl I want to see in my initial text, that generally prevents any misunderstandings.

    Stay Safe,

    Mr E.

  13. #19823
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    This is all correct. Note that she has a TON of acne that the pics are p deceptive about. It's still her with the tattoos. Upcharges a lot for BBFS.

    The other one is BB at the base rate and greeted me at the door. She also has tattoos.

    I wish either of them spoke conversational English.
    I got a bait and switch. They led me to a different girl. Said she those two left already. I walked.

  14. #19822

    Its the same one. Also "anjoy" update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    She has a friend that stays with her. I just saw them today. They stay in the room and probably just switch off (one waits in the bathroom). I was taking too long to long so I ended up going with a duo to finish. Overall I preferred the spinner chic, even with the scne she is cute. This ad is for the other girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/165117986
    Theres a lot more acne than you'd think. I'd guess early 20's maybe 22. She said she only offers BBJ not BBFS. Also prices increased to $/ 4/ 15 half and full. I did note as well be careful of "boyfriend" outside in the van. Photos accurate from the shoulders down.

    Unrelated; I guess the anjoy ladies have a website now so its easier to find your favorites. papiescorts.com (worked 2 weeks ago now its stuck loading).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240218_123618_2ndLine.jpg‎  

  15. #19821
    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    She has a friend that stays with her. I just saw them today. They stay in the room and probably just switch off (one waits in the bathroom). I was taking too long to long so I ended up going with a duo to finish. Overall I preferred the spinner chic, even with the scne she is cute. This ad is for the other girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/165117986
    This is all correct. Note that she has a TON of acne that the pics are p deceptive about. It's still her with the tattoos. Upcharges a lot for BBFS.

    The other one is BB at the base rate and greeted me at the door. She also has tattoos.

    I wish either of them spoke conversational English.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape