Thread: Jerry's
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 562
-
03-21-24 12:03 #397Senior Member

Posts: 54Last Friday was Yummy.
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 07:27 #396Senior Member

Posts: 372Any info on this week's girl?
Was curious if anyone had a visit this week and who Jerry had working.
-
02-21-24 19:30 #395Senior Member

Posts: 154Cherry
Thank you sir, I'll wait for Nicole or Maggie.
Originally Posted by Thurkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-24 04:47 #394Senior Member

Posts: 50Cherry
Compared to the rest of the stable, she is average. You will get the standard service for standard rate / tip. Nothing extra or special. YMMV.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 18:36 #393Senior Member

Posts: 154Cherry
Hello All,
Has anybody had the pleasure of seeing Cherry. I have not and was wondering if any of you mongers have. Thanks Peanuts.
-
01-30-24 05:43 #392Senior Member

Posts: 372I agree. 4 hand massages at regular AMPs usually are not worth it, but Jerry's girls may offer a completely different experience.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 16:03 #391Senior Member

Posts: 360Jerry's
I've done four hand massages and it's not worth it. Usually they both rub you and only one will do the deed but both want the same tip. That was my experience anyway.
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 13:28 #390Senior Member

Posts: 372One wish about Jerry's
I sometimes wish Jerry would have some overlap with his girls, so that the option to get a 4 hand massage would occasionally be available. I know not all girls are comfortable with more than 2 in a room at once, but there must be some girls he has that would be ok with double teaming a guy evey once and a while.
-
01-24-24 13:23 #389Senior Member

Posts: 372Best part about Jerry's
I absolutely love asian girls and check out the listing online offering hotel service with a picture of a beautiful asian girl, but none of them are real pics of the girl in the room. With Jerry, the pics he sends are REAL and they are accurate of the girl he has available.
-
01-21-24 12:04 #388Senior Member

Posts: 176Was able to meet Aiko. She is fun and full GFE, in my top 5 at Jerry's. I was able to enjoy whatever I wanted to do with her short of anal. Don't be cheap and you will get your way. I believe the girls keep tab on you and talk to one another.
-
01-16-24 18:35 #387Senior Member

Posts: 2189Just having his number is useless. You have to be someone he knows already when he is contacted or you will be ignored.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
You have to be recommended by someone Jerry trusts. Unless you know someone personally that is already a client, good luck.
-
01-15-24 22:00 #386Senior Member

Posts: 317New client
Is Jerry taking new clients by any chance and if so would some recommend me or send me the number.
-
01-13-24 21:29 #385Senior Member

Posts: 124Ok I'm not the only one that thinks she has bad breath. She is super playful tho.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 17:41 #384Senior Member

Posts: 360Jerry's
Called Jerry to see who was working and it was a new girl named Esha that I have never seen before. I have my favorites and she just went to the top. She is very pretty and an ass to die for. She started to finger herself before I could get to the table then got on her knees and started sucking me off. She jumped on the table on her back with her head hanging off and she wanted me to fuck her mouth. She wanted me to fuck her mouth really hard but I didn't want to finish that fast so we laid on the bed and she put her legs in the air to expose her nice little pussy so I dined a little then on with the cover and I banged the shit out of her and she loved it. I can't cum with cover so she took it off and sixty nine for a little bit the moved down between my legs and sucked me until CIM. She did spit it out after every drop came out. I never got a massage but that's not why I'm there. She did have bad breath But I got past that. Go see her before she's gone.
-
01-11-24 23:35 #383Senior Member

Posts: 72New Year new adventures
Would some member recommend me to Jerry's if is possible? (to help me reach my new year goals of 2024) (insert evil angel emoji here).
After Lin left there is nothing fun to do up there when I go for my Vietnamese groceries LOL.
I would share the New place that opened in Quincy and for now they are trying to build a rep, as always for AAMPs could move in couple months.
And sorry in advance I won't share the info with those that don't have solid contributions to the this wholesome community.








Reply With Quote





