Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 463 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 6944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    In my experience 100 pct legit no he for me. I did not ask, if you know you know. As a general rule a place in an upscale location with the appearance of AOT and no teasing before the flip you should not even try.
    I did get a nice he in middletown with a decent massage at Aloha in Middletown.

  2. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by Uyeanonim  [View Original Post]
    Legit means no HE? Or just HE?
    In my experience 100 pct legit no he for me. I did not ask, if you know you know. As a general rule a place in an upscale location with the appearance of AOT and no teasing before the flip you should not even try.

  3. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    If I may make a suggestion, it doesn't sound like fucking is your thing. Try AOT in Newington. 100% legit, Clean, fresh, College Educated. They know massages, they are the best.
    Legit means no HE? Or just HE?

  4. #5066

    The best

    If I may make a suggestion, it doesn't sound like fucking is your thing. Try AOT in Newington. 100% legit, Clean, fresh, College Educated. They know massages, they are the best.

    I'm here to help. Always glad to help.

    Gents BTW, I take the Puerto Rican back today. I'll be resting until Thursday. Feel free to reach out anytime.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by KetoJay  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've visited any AMPs in the area and I'm looking for updates. Most of my favorites didn't survive covid. Silver was my last remaining favorite in the area where then women were flirty, fun & almost seductive, but I'm told after the fire last year the place totally changed.

    I don't need FS. Just a decent massage, fun & flirty / seductive women, clean and safe place giving HEs. OTC / UTC roaming allowed is a bonus. The last place I tried the woman was very robotic and transactional, not flirty at all and was rude about the tip up front. Any suggestions?

  5. #5065
    Bang.

    Check post 5045. PM with questions. Glad to help.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Gents does anyone have any info on this place advertising Manscaping.

    Place is on the pike which is worrisome to me, any info is appreciated.

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...717582263.html

  6. #5064

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Can't PM long. Puerto is still here.

    1, Clear box.

    2, She's in Flushing. Not NYC, not NJ, not Brooklyn. Flushing. Flushing. Flushing. Idk the place you reference. Too be honest, I don't care about that place in NYC, it's a parlor. I don't need parlors, I have privates. Invite only.

    3, No it's not that location you mentioned. My associate has a place at that location. Mine is south to the one you referenced. High end. Key men attend, protected, UTR, if you can understand.

    Anyways, clear box.
    Damn, she was one of my favorites. Unfortunate theres no trace on her.

  7. #5063

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by KetoJay  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've visited any AMPs in the area and I'm looking for updates. Most of my favorites didn't survive covid. Silver was my last remaining favorite in the area where then women were flirty, fun & almost seductive, but I'm told after the fire last year the place totally changed.

    I don't need FS. Just a decent massage, fun & flirty / seductive women, clean and safe place giving HEs. OTC / UTC roaming allowed is a bonus. The last place I tried the woman was very robotic and transactional, not flirty at all and was rude about the tip up front. Any suggestions?
    Keeto AMPs are what you make of it! If you are happy with a handy! Then don't push for anything more and you'll get out of it just what you need.

    A dime a dozen on every corner, good luck.

  8. #5062

    Answers this way

    Can't PM long. Puerto is still here.

    1, Clear box.

    2, She's in Flushing. Not NYC, not NJ, not Brooklyn. Flushing. Flushing. Flushing. Idk the place you reference. Too be honest, I don't care about that place in NYC, it's a parlor. I don't need parlors, I have privates. Invite only.

    3, No it's not that location you mentioned. My associate has a place at that location. Mine is south to the one you referenced. High end. Key men attend, protected, UTR, if you can understand.

    Anyways, clear box.

  9. #5061

    Silver?

    It's been a while since I've visited any AMPs in the area and I'm looking for updates. Most of my favorites didn't survive covid. Silver was my last remaining favorite in the area where then women were flirty, fun & almost seductive, but I'm told after the fire last year the place totally changed.

    I don't need FS. Just a decent massage, fun & flirty / seductive women, clean and safe place giving HEs. OTC / UTC roaming allowed is a bonus. The last place I tried the woman was very robotic and transactional, not flirty at all and was rude about the tip up front. Any suggestions?

  10. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Gents does anyone have any info on this place advertising Manscaping.

    Place is on the pike which is worrisome to me, any info is appreciated.

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...717582263.html
    Word was all on the up and up and legit.

  11. #5059

    Manscaping service on pike.

    Gents does anyone have any info on this place advertising Manscaping.

    Place is on the pike which is worrisome to me, any info is appreciated.

    https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...717582263.html

  12. #5058

    Earth

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepMe3  [View Original Post]
    I think he is referring to Earth in Plainville.
    *Editing this post to comment this place is closed right now Monday February 12 - doors locked, no lights on*
    I will follow up and say since 2/6 I have not had a reply to any texts. She is normally very good with replying within 30 minutes. However it has been crickets since then.

  13. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to hit up Aqua, but this ad makes it risky in my opinion. Too obvious what's going on. Would recommend sticking to takeout only with Aqua. Too bad, looked fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...r/000706278599
    Pro tip. Avoid the brick and mortar.

  14. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?
    I think it is in Plainville not Southington, on Rte 10.

  15. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?
    I think he is referring to Earth in Plainville.
    *Editing this post to comment this place is closed right now Monday February 12 - doors locked, no lights on*

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape