Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 749 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8709

    M&G Explanied

    I guess some members here are new to SA and are wondering if they should pay for an M&G and if paying for an M&G is a scam. Let me explain and give you some insight into doing M&Gs. If the SBs are asking you for money for whatever reason (uber, gas money, deposit) before meeting you then it's 100% a scam. As soon as you send them your money they will ghost you and you will never hear from them again. Yes, it's most likely him that just scammed you. If the SB is asking for money after the M&G then it's not a scam. You're just paying for her time for a platonic date. Most of the time the SBs looking for allowance for a M&G are just looking for platonic dates. They might not be straightforward with you or tell you in advance that they are strictly looking for platonic dates. They might give you the impression or lure you to think they will get intimate with you but they will never do. The probability that a platonic SB will get intimate, unless agreed beforehand that they will, with you is less than 0. 1%. This is where the SD thinks it's a scam. It's not a scam because you're paying for her time. You have been simply misled to believe that they will get intimate with you. From my experience, all the SBs that are looking for intimate arrangements will do an M&G for no charge. The reason is that the allowance you give them should or will be greater than a platonic date. All the ones that ask for allowance for an M&G are usually just looking strictly for platonic dates or they are not attractive and no SD wants to have an intimate arrangement with them so they charge for their time to meet up.

    Why is it so hard to convert a platonic SB to have intimacy? Here's the reason. If the SB is very attractive with looks in the 8-10 area, then she is charging $100-$500 for a platonic date. Let's assume she charges $100 for coffee, and $200 for lunch / dinner date. If she meets an SD for lunch, another in the afternoon for a quick coffee meet, and one at night for dinner. Then it is 100 + 200 + 200 = 500. She can make $500 a day without having to have sex with anyone so why would she want to have sex with you for a mere $500 ppm. I'm using 500 ppm as an example since most members here like to offer that. Let's say she charges 500 for dinner. Then it is 200 + 100 + 500 = 800. Yes, a very attractive girl in the 8-10 does get a lot of platonic date requests and SDs are willing to pay for it. There will always be an SD who will try to go on a few platonic dates with her and try to get intimate with her afterward. Most have tried and failed. Because they're making good money doing platonic there is no need to sleep with you for the extra money. Unless you're super good-looking or a model then you can probably sleep with her for free. If you're that good looking then you can sleep with any girl for free. Let's leave this out of the question for now. So if you want to have a chance of sleeping with her, you'll need to offer an allowance of $1500+ ppm or greater, or else she won't even consider it. Most SDs on here aren't going to offer 1500 ppm so that's why you're out of luck.

  2. #8708
    There's a lot of testosterone here, understandably. However, dissing other guys seems to be to be self-indictment. Anyone who persists in calling out 'simps' is my candidate for the classical mid-life crisis / bought a Porsche dude. I guess some people know facts about such situations (HG has a SB who seems to have one), but I think they are very rare. And that isn't what is driving up GPS. The blogs and reddit posts are likely more responsible.

    There are truly wealthy guys out there sugaring. I just spent a bit of time w / a young Latina who had a 3 year relationship w / a foreign-origin businessman. He set her up in an apartment, got her a car and a dog. Took her on international travel. I am sure he banged her whenever he wanted. He just had money to burn. Of course, he ruined this girl for regular sugaring. As soon as I found out her back-story, I just told her I wasn't her match and left the scene. Anyone who has had that sort of experience would never be satisfied w / the conventional sugar arrangements most of us go for. If I had no warden, I could afford keeping a girl like that happy, but don't know that I would. IDK, maybe for a little while. This girl didn't present herself as the type. You seem some of these profiles on the site of girls dressed great. Those perhaps.

    I had a M&G w / a middle-age massage therapist yesterday. She was excited about me, understandably. She was a kept woman (which I only realized after discussion) for a couple of years, but her SD hasn't banged her in 8 weeks. She understandably is concerned about this, is looking for someone new. When I asked her about her financial needs, her response was 'my bills are 6500/ mo'. That laid it out quite plainly. This one is in a heap of trouble. She is no beauty queen, and that isn't going to get better.

  3. #8707

    Newbies

    Should spend time going through the user's manual of sugaring. It is an archive of the sugar dating thread on the Richmond VA pages. It is at the lower part of the page. It is only added to rarely. But the info there is golden. I contributed some of it myself. For whatever reason, Richmond acquired a status as a national post.

    Just reading earlier threads here for a few days can be helpful as well.

    I never agree to pay upfront to M&G. However, I always take a token gift to the M&G to give to a girl if it goes well and I, for example, get them into my car to talk turkey (and play a little slap and tickle). Typically, I use a Sephora or Victoria gift card, in the $25-40 range. This gives me a chance to say something flattering to a girl, such as "pretty girls always like."

    Oh, and BTW, this if for guys who want a real arrangement w / a girl, YK, an ongoing relationship. If you just want to bang an escort, well, you already know how to handle that.

    Carry on.

  4. #8706

    M&g

    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    I see. I messaged a couple that proposed $100-200 for a M&G and I just assumed it was a scam or a hustle and didn't go through with it. Take the money then ghost type of thing. So you're saying a more legit (or at least less hardcore) baby will meet casually for lunch / drinks without demanding cash up front? Is that typical? Asking because my experience seems to be the opposite (they want cash just to meet).
    You should definitely be able to find someone who will do a M&G with no expectations of getting paid. In my experience, these girls are mid-20's or older, are low volume (only 1 or 2 SDs at a time) and are mostly looking to supplement income from a full-time job. They want to get paid to fuck, but want to weed out weirdos, and are ideally looking for someone who they will actually enjoy fucking. So the M&G is in the interest of both parties.

    I'm sure some of the girls who want cash for a M&G are scammers, but some of them might just be too inexperienced or naive to understand what they get out of the M&G. If you have the cash to spare, and you don't take getting "scammed" personally, you might get lucky.

  5. #8705
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Cost of a cocktail or a glass of wine. It's not so much that I'm philosophically opposed to paying for a M&G; it's more that girls who want to be paid for a M&G are naive about the scene and it'll be a pain in the ass to deal with them.
    I see. I messaged a couple that proposed $100-200 for a M&G and I just assumed it was a scam or a hustle and didn't go through with it. Take the money then ghost type of thing. So you're saying a more legit (or at least less hardcore) baby will meet casually for lunch / drinks without demanding cash up front? Is that typical? Asking because my experience seems to be the opposite (they want cash just to meet).

  6. #8704
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. How much are the M&Gs setting you back?
    Cost of a cocktail or a glass of wine. It's not so much that I'm philosophically opposed to paying for a M&G; it's more that girls who want to be paid for a M&G are naive about the scene and it'll be a pain in the ass to deal with them.

  7. #8703

    SB Reviews 02/17/2024

    BeautynBrains: She's back active on SA again. This is not her first profile. She had others but were deleted. She lives in San Luis Obispo and is currently in school studying for Aerospace engineering. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 9. She has very nice natural D breasts. She's not only looking for a very high allowance but also an SD to pay off her student loans and debts. She's asking for 12 k monthly to meet up once a week for one overnight. She's condom only. Non-negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-baad4f86ce02

    Katherin31: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-229c0753397b

    Exploriana: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-8f78d2900798

    AdorableMiss: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-de2a02e25bec

    KinDndGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-75a3db4bfa12

    SweetWild: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-c0480b1d63ce

  8. #8702
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

    In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

    The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

    The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

    I'm off the site again now.
    Thanks for the intel. How much are the M&Gs setting you back?

  9. #8701

    ElegantDiva

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Lucky son of a gun. Save some ricepussy for the rest of us LOL. They are going extinct.
    ElegantDiva - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-5b15008c6bb4.

    This one is an identical twin, I used to bang her sister. Perfectly hot little asian girls. Never met ElegantDiva, being identical, I assume they're about the same.

    Very hot, zero personality, I got bored and tried banging ElegantDiva but I don't think they like to share.

  10. #8700
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

    In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

    The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

    The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

    I'm off the site again now.
    Lucky son of a gun. Save some ricepussy for the rest of us LOL. They are going extinct.

  11. #8699
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-9069a08dc281

    Wants 650 no M&G. Don't think I'm going to do it. She has a weird face in her first pic but looks cute in her 3rd. Seems to be entitled / bad personality. Not going to risk it.


    https://members.seeking.com/member/74c4cecf-3e6b-4afe-a98d-f2dea3b06f93
    500 but not that cute :/


    https://members.seeking.com/member/61f4c70a-84b4-493e-8bc3-100adfebabe7
    500 but she started popping up on escort websites.... I'll pass https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/sweetsugar



    Hannah and Honeyxbby are still my favorites but they both stoppped responding to me


    Man I used to slay prime ass on this website. What happened?

  12. #8698

    Just returned for a month

    I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

    In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

    The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

    The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

    I'm off the site again now.

  13. #8697
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Check out cutiepie in my post.
    She's alright but face is too manly for me tbh and outside of my search radius. I hope no one sees her for 2 k but there are always damn simps willing to do it. UGH.

  14. #8696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Amen brother this makes perfect sense. I may try your "payment in arrears" arrangement but I bet 95% of these innocent young ladies will tell me hell no. LOL Has this actually worked for you? Or do you just use this as a counteroffer to make them realize that PPM is all they are going to get?
    If you hit up a truly young and fresh baby. And I mean 18 to 22, college age babies. Then you should be fine with getting them at lower amounts. The key is young and FRESH! Not a damn older mid 20's and older chic that's a battered war veteran in the sugarworld. LOL. That's been on repeat on the site for the past 2 or more years. Those chics know the game. Older chics have more responsibilities so naturally they expect more. I have hooked up with chics in those ages but only when they are brand new and you can usually get them at a lower price. But give a girl just a few months on the site and all the sharks have tried to bite with big offers. That's what wrecks the game.

    Yes it has worked to pay at the end but you can't push it to monthly. A girl would have to be really naive and dumb to agree to be paid in a month after you have tossed her left and right for a month. LOL A week is more reasonable. Just find those fresh young honeys that are alot more appreciative of you helping them out. Sugaring is for young honeys, new fresh young honeys. I also find girls off the site in public. I have a business card with my side hustle of photography. I compliment them on their beauty and give them my card. I pay for their modeling time, which isn't alot to start, and I then bring up the prospect of sugaring. Half of the time the girls contact me. And about 75% I get going on a sugar arrangement. So I don't just look on sugar sites. The pool of young booty is very small now. So you have to expand your hunting.

  15. #8695
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

    And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

    If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.
    100% too many damn simps on here wrecking the game and placing pussy on a pedestal. You got fat chicks now asking for 600 a meet. Lmfao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape