Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 11214
-
02-16-24 21:19 #8694Senior Member

Posts: 1023If you hit up a truly young and fresh baby. And I mean 18 to 22, college age babies. Then you should be fine with getting them at lower amounts. The key is young and FRESH! Not a damn older mid 20's and older chic that's a battered war veteran in the sugarworld. LOL. That's been on repeat on the site for the past 2 or more years. Those chics know the game. Older chics have more responsibilities so naturally they expect more. I have hooked up with chics in those ages but only when they are brand new and you can usually get them at a lower price. But give a girl just a few months on the site and all the sharks have tried to bite with big offers. That's what wrecks the game.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
Yes it has worked to pay at the end but you can't push it to monthly. A girl would have to be really naive and dumb to agree to be paid in a month after you have tossed her left and right for a month. LOL A week is more reasonable. Just find those fresh young honeys that are alot more appreciative of you helping them out. Sugaring is for young honeys, new fresh young honeys. I also find girls off the site in public. I have a business card with my side hustle of photography. I compliment them on their beauty and give them my card. I pay for their modeling time, which isn't alot to start, and I then bring up the prospect of sugaring. Half of the time the girls contact me. And about 75% I get going on a sugar arrangement. So I don't just look on sugar sites. The pool of young booty is very small now. So you have to expand your hunting.
-
02-16-24 20:28 #8693Senior Member

Posts: 71100% too many damn simps on here wrecking the game and placing pussy on a pedestal. You got fat chicks now asking for 600 a meet. Lmfao.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 20:24 #8692Senior Member

Posts: 422Amen brother this makes perfect sense. I may try your "payment in arrears" arrangement but I bet 95% of these innocent young ladies will tell me hell no. LOL Has this actually worked for you? Or do you just use this as a counteroffer to make them realize that PPM is all they are going to get?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 15:50 #8691Senior Member

Posts: 1023Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.
If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.
-
02-16-24 13:14 #8690Senior Member

Posts: 422You misunderstood me. I'll simplify it. Why would you trust a money-hungry stranger by giving her money upfront for services to be rendered in the future? What's to stop her from saying "haha sucker, thanks for the cash" and blocking you the next day? I would never trust a ***** like that, I think it's crazy.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
I'd love to hear from guys who have tried this "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" strategy and how it worked. Pros and cons.
-
02-16-24 13:09 #8689Senior Member

Posts: 622Check out cutiepie in my post.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:08 #8688Senior Member

Posts: 622That's what I thought too initially. Why wouldn't a girl just take the money and run after the first meet? On the contrary, the SBs are very loyal and sticky to him because they know how difficult it is to find someone long-term and consistent. After all the searching and M&Gs on SA, SBs know that most SDs out there are mostly looking for a short-term fling. The SBs that wanted to leave changed their minds soon afterward because they couldn't find a better offer. On holidays, he takes them out for a shopping spree, 1 k each girl. He also takes them out to Coachella and other festivals with VIP passes, First Class tickets, and 5-star hotels which are some of the other perks he gives.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:05 #8687Senior Member

Posts: 622Cutiepie
Cutiepie: Vietnamese girl in her late 20's. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's looking for a very high allowance. She's asking for 2 k ppm. Non-negotiable. If you try to negotiate, she will block you immediately. Good luck!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-6fd093bc678c
-
02-16-24 09:28 #8686Senior Member

Posts: 300Ruthless and entitled? That hardly seems fair. To put it in perspective, if a girl only makes 2 k a month (not 3 k) and she meets a guy for only 2 months, she'd have had to do 8 pay per meets for that same 2 k over 2 months. That's 8 new vettings and exchanging of numbers, 8 new intros, 8 new dicks. From a girls perspective ppm is a pretty raw deal and I'm sure they only take it because it's what's available at the time.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
I'm not saying I do arrangements. I do not. I only do per meet. I'm just saying it's hardly ruthless if a girl goes for monthly arrangements with one guy. I'd do the same if I were in their shoes.
-
02-15-24 23:46 #8685Senior Member

Posts: 245I'm not buying a house anymore. I want an asian sugarbaby. I've always had 1 since I was 23 years old. For some reason they all have entitled gps now or are fresh off the boat.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 22:06 #8684Senior Member

Posts: 422This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 20:25 #8683Senior Member

Posts: 300That 100 percent makes sense. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
Problem for some of us is we cannot possibly meet someone 2-3 times a week. Or even 1 time a week. Seeking is an occasional indulgence when getting away from the wife, and out of the prying eyes of the local community.
I typically offer 600 and I've been given the ok much of the time but not all.
To be fair I respect that some girls want a supplemental defined income. I would want that too if I were them. I'm just not willing or able to do it.
-
02-15-24 15:04 #8682Senior Member

Posts: 3338You missed the whole point.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 13:10 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 622Why your 500 ppm are being rejected
I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.
-
02-15-24 11:12 #8680Senior Member

Posts: 622You can still find some 4, 5, and 6's on SA for under 500 ppm but mostly Latinos. Just not the 7, 8, 9, 10's.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




