Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 8329
-
02-18-24 10:35 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey new #
Sexy Kelsey new number is the new LV area code. Plus the devil's number. Seventy nine eighteen.
PM me if it still doesn't post.
-
02-18-24 08:05 #6888Senior Member

Posts: 2991That's
Why you park on the next street so you don't run into those issues?
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 15:02 #6887Senior Member

Posts: 140Creampie Express
Don't knows for sure if Tasia and her girls do outcall. I don't feel warm and fuzzy meeting up at Tasia's trick pad. It is in a residential neighborhood, and whenever you have neighbors, your going to have some that are nosy. I sometimes feel that such a Dudley Doorite neighbor is out taking pics of my license plate while I am delivering creampies to Tasia's girls LOL.
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:46 #6886Senior Member

Posts: 43Yeah they are 30 minutes from me, it is too far from me.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
She used to do outcall to me but guess not anymore.
-
02-16-24 14:03 #6885Banned Member

Posts: 139Let them chat
I think you guys have a right not to click on comments. I pass over her comments all the time. She looks like Ozzie Osborne, so I never got excited about her.
Originally Posted by BlueFintyna
[View Original Post]
Ok, move on.
-
02-16-24 07:12 #6884Senior Member

Posts: 82Abby
Here here over the hipe.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 05:41 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 299Abby
Can we please give abby her own segregated section. If I had to guess I would say 25 percent of all posts in this forum for the last 5 years are about her.
-
02-15-24 12:20 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 140Tasia and crew
Rates with Tasia are not standard. Heck, hardly anything is standard with Tasia and crew. They can be found in North Las Vegas. Be prepared, sort of like going to The Island of Misfit Toys LOL.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/slave-tasia
-
02-15-24 10:58 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1388Finding Abby
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Nice pics though. Hope it was worth what it cost.
A2
-
02-14-24 12:36 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 1190Would love to cum on her face and pussy. I take it these are casino girls? Or from some other stable? Where would I be able to find them? And standard rates?
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 02:01 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 64That was my question to biff because he was saying how you got to pay to be with the best etc etc so I was asking if that's what he is paying.
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 00:49 #6878Banned Member

Posts: 664 for a qv and 1 k for an hr with a girl you can find on listcrawler is wild my guy. Not trying to stir the pot but am I the only one calling GPS on that? At that point go to seeking.
Originally Posted by Skullbanger
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 23:35 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby Rates
Abby's rates are all over the map. Below is what I'm paying now.
Originally Posted by Mango9917
[View Original Post]
Worth every penny if you want to try the "Abby Experience".
As anyone who has seen her more than once can attest, Abby is like a box of chocolates.
You never know which Abby you're going to get. Sort of coherent and semi-sober? Drunk as a skunk and wobbling all over?
But when she's at her best? (Earlier in the day, typically.).
And you have a bottle of Jameson and a mixer?
You're going to enjoy a world-class, unforgettable erotic experience.
When Abby says "fuck me now? You better be saddled up for one heck of a ride.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-esc...s-vegas-889078
-
02-13-24 13:45 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 59How much are you blowing?
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 10:47 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 64So. To answer my question your currently paying 4.00 for qv and roughly 1.000 for the hr?
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry but you didn't answer my question I'm asking the amount people are paying not if she was the best or simply yes your paying top $. I was more looking for a number.










Reply With Quote






