The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22083

    Stacey

    Has anyone recently visited Stacey? If so what was your experience with her and what's on the table?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...als-27026.html

  2. #22082

    Massage Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by StudNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch/staff

    Does anyone know something about this place? The website says they offer Tantra and Nuru. I'm thinking about trying them out in the next week or two. Any information would be appreciated.
    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch

    Try this link instead.

  3. #22081
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    So odd, it worked this morning! But now I get 403 (which I think maybe should be 404, missing).

    If I go to massagebook.com and search St Louis, I see 94 results, none of which is softtouch.

    Truly odd, but most at that site seem legit.
    It works if you copy and paste the link, but not as a hyperlink for some reason.

  4. #22080
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Can't open either, clicked on your link. Said 403 forbidden Never seen that before on here.

    But I could open Carly's link a couple comments below yours.
    So odd, it worked this morning! But now I get 403 (which I think maybe should be 404, missing).

    If I go to massagebook.com and search St Louis, I see 94 results, none of which is softtouch.

    Truly odd, but most at that site seem legit.

  5. #22079
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    It does work if you get rid of the "staff".

    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch
    Can't open either, clicked on your link. Said 403 forbidden Never seen that before on here.

    But I could open Carly's link a couple comments below yours.

  6. #22078
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work.
    It does work if you get rid of the "staff".

    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch

  7. #22077
    Quote Originally Posted by StudNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch/staff

    Does anyone know something about this place? The website says they offer Tantra and Nuru. I'm thinking about trying them out in the next week or two. Any information would be appreciated.
    The link doesn't work.

  8. #22076

    Tantra & Nuru

    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch/staff

    Does anyone know something about this place? The website says they offer Tantra and Nuru. I'm thinking about trying them out in the next week or two. Any information would be appreciated.

  9. #22075

    Valentine's Day

    Woke up to a text from Scarlett that she is seeing people today and tonight. Yes I promptly asked about a time for me. https://sensualscarlett.com. Get what you really want for Valentine's. .

  10. #22074
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have an alternate way to contact brea. I have textd the booking line to no avail. PM is fine I have seen her before in the mood for that spinner tight body.
    Lake shuts down a week a month, but from my experience, only way to Brea is thru PLM.

  11. #22073

    Brea

    Does anybody have an alternate way to contact brea. I have textd the booking line to no avail. PM is fine I have seen her before in the mood for that spinner tight body.

  12. #22072
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGuardStl  [View Original Post]
    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
    Over on the Illinois side in Centreville it's mostly Korean.

  13. #22071

    prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I've had it done at both Classic and Healthy. Ask once you've started.
    How much has that ran you? I usually tip 60 at health, I keep getting mama san and she's done well for me. Not sure how I'd go about asking for that or if I'd even like it, never had it done. Interesting concept though.

  14. #22070
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of AMPs and provider names that does prostate massage?
    I've had it done at both Classic and Healthy. Ask once you've started.

  15. #22069

    Prostate Massage AMP

    Does anyone know of AMPs and provider names that does prostate massage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape