Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 493
-
03-10-24 09:55 #133Senior Member

Posts: 304Interesting take!
Sounds as if I struck a nerve, personally in this "modern era" I have mixed reviews of the stripclub scene. Personally I don't frequent them as much as usual and being a former DJ at a handful of the RI clubs I know the game much better than you. You do you as I will take care of myself. As we all know the glory days are far behind us yet there is one thing that is consistent, Mickey's is equivalent to the Florida Gulf Coast league in baseball. There are 2 dancers worthy of your money, unless just having anything touch your dick is your thing. Have fun, I know I will yet not at this place.
Originally Posted by Harmen
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 11:59 #132Senior Member

Posts: 298The Mickey's Valley Hillbillies
Or is Mickey's what it always has been and the occasional exception is that a customer might find a rare gem and enjoy pursuing the gemology hobby for a short while?
Originally Posted by BaGunner412
[View Original Post]
I don't recall DJ Runner's consistent enthusiasm for any of New England's strip clubs in the modern era! I also know that he's spoiled by the past glory of the show and go play in New England. Fun in some of the other threads require planning or more wasted time than Faye.
Club management can always be a deterrent to fun being had and cooperation can never be guaranteed between the competing wants and needs of a customer and the entity's management team (or nominee).
-
03-08-24 11:41 #131Regular Member

Posts: 23Moving on
You're right. Place is a disaster. Never have enough girls. Bartender is on some sort of power trip. Acts like the girls pimp.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 18:03 #130Senior Member

Posts: 304Faye
Not sure why she thinks she really worth what she charges. $1. 5 for BJ plus house fee. Nope, I'm moving on, I actually moving on for awhile. Bored with the place success with a handful, yet Lizzy (retire please) Trish (nice yet fat and service was mediocre), Jade (sorry granny) et al. There isn't much to be had in this spot. Gia I hear is crazy let's be real Crystal and Nova who else is worthy of your $$.
Originally Posted by Ddigg
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 09:45 #129Senior Member

Posts: 65Mickeys on a Friday afternoon
Stopped in for a beer as I was passing through. Had some nice chats with Anna and Jade then Faye took the seat next to me. A couple beer and a lot of "accidental" thigh contact later, Fay suggested a dance. I accepted as she was cute enough, I enjoyed talking with her and her nipples kept falling out of her shirt. As others have noted, she's not the best value for your dollar- quoted prices were very high and I said no. Being a slow afternoon she discounted her price for a handy. Still more then I would typically pay, but performed with great enthusiasm.
-
02-23-24 21:00 #128Senior Member

Posts: 196Nova & Crystal
I went to Mickey's yesterday with the intention of getting Crystal into the VIP for the first time. Crystal agreed to a dance (after others ahead of me), but kept putting me off.
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
[View Original Post]
Nova was also dancing, as well as a couple others. She complained about some of the guys insulting her, about the other dancers, and about the management. She has a nice body, and is not shy about showing it. I asked Nova as a back up to Crystal, despite her aloofness. After a dance with another guy, she came over to sit down with me. I tried to negotiate services, but she mumbled something and walked away. Waste of time. Give me an Anna who acts interested every time.
I finally did get Crystal into the VIP for a BBBJ for $80. I was well loaded, and left a bunch on her face. Despite that, she told me that now that she knew I was a good tipper, she'd come to me more quickly in future. Stripper's promises. I'll believe it when I see it.
-
02-23-24 13:55 #127Senior Member

Posts: 298Nova
Nova has danced at Mickey's for at least 3 weeks. She appears young and is quite attractive. When I've seen her dancing at Mickey's, she has remained aloof from "almost" the entire customer base. I am not put out by her aloofness personally, but I also can't be bothered chasing her down for dances.
-
02-17-24 13:00 #126Senior Member

Posts: 89Nova
Anyone have anything about Nova at Nick's?
Originally Posted by Harmen
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 14:02 #125Senior Member

Posts: 298Mickey's Rotation
Kayla and Shilo are back in the rotation, so the February rotation is only lacking 2 (Frankie & Emeral).
-
02-15-24 20:40 #124Regular Member

Posts: 38Striking out
Hey guys striking out Desires any other clubs have better action?
-
02-12-24 13:48 #123Senior Member

Posts: 298Mickey's
Emeral, Kayla, and Frankie have fallen off the Mickey's rotation in February. The newbie Shilo hasn't been on the rotation since Feb 1. Even for Mickey's, that's a lot of drop off!
-
02-07-24 18:19 #122Senior Member

Posts: 410I was there the other day and didn't have any such luck with Gia. Good on you. Her English was horrible and my Spanish is simply not there.
Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:52 #121Senior Member

Posts: 89Gia
Had some time and stopped by to see some new faces. Nova was working, hot looking white girl but I didn't get up close. I took Gia in for a couple of tokens. She is very skinny but not sickly looking. Went for a lollo but was able to get her to ride me. Decent amount of effort on her part, eye contact and working it. Cover was on thru out so kind of a diy at the end. .1 plus tokens, I am not likely to repeat but she wasn't a bad time.
Really want to see what Nova has going on, she looked good.
Thanks!
J4 F.
-
01-29-24 07:11 #120Senior Member

Posts: 304Thanks
I did attempt to negotiate with Faye and she walked away, may try with her again. You are correct with Emeral will get a better deal next time and go for FS next time. Did negotiate with success with Crystal. I'm surprised that Trish offers FS she told me she didn't. Bigger girl but I'll let her ride me for the right price. A have a weakness for Crystal yet interested in Shilo. Lizzy is a hard no as well as Jade. As a stripper don't go yelling who you support for the presidency in 2024. I will not even bother given that ***** a dollar now. Stupid stripper move.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 06:53 #119Senior Member

Posts: 304Thanks
I did attempt to negotiate with Faye and she walked away, may try with her again. You are correct with Emeral will get a better deal next time and go for FS next time. Did negotiate with success with Crystal. I'm surprised that Trish offers FS she told me she didn't. Bigger girl but I'll let her ride me for the right price. A have a weakness for Crystal yet interested in Shilo. Lizzy is a hard no as well as Jade. As a stripper don't go yelling who you support for the presidency in 2024. I will not even bother given that ***** a dollar now. Stupid stripper move.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




