Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 24707
-
02-17-24 17:05 #22082Senior Member

Posts: 52Massage Zen
https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch
Originally Posted by StudNextDoor
[View Original Post]
Try this link instead.
-
02-17-24 16:32 #22081Senior Member

Posts: 479It works if you copy and paste the link, but not as a hyperlink for some reason.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 15:25 #22080Senior Member

Posts: 510So odd, it worked this morning! But now I get 403 (which I think maybe should be 404, missing).
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
If I go to massagebook.com and search St Louis, I see 94 results, none of which is softtouch.
Truly odd, but most at that site seem legit.
-
02-17-24 13:05 #22079Senior Member

Posts: 412Can't open either, clicked on your link. Said 403 forbidden Never seen that before on here.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
But I could open Carly's link a couple comments below yours.
-
02-17-24 12:41 #22078Senior Member

Posts: 510It does work if you get rid of the "staff".
Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl
[View Original Post]
https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch
-
02-17-24 11:25 #22077Senior Member

Posts: 152The link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by StudNextDoor
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-24 09:36 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 52Tantra & Nuru
https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch/staff
Does anyone know something about this place? The website says they offer Tantra and Nuru. I'm thinking about trying them out in the next week or two. Any information would be appreciated.
-
02-14-24 08:40 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 1744Valentine's Day
Woke up to a text from Scarlett that she is seeing people today and tonight. Yes I promptly asked about a time for me. https://sensualscarlett.com. Get what you really want for Valentine's. .
-
02-13-24 14:01 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 412Lake shuts down a week a month, but from my experience, only way to Brea is thru PLM.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:41 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 258Brea
Does anybody have an alternate way to contact brea. I have textd the booking line to no avail. PM is fine I have seen her before in the mood for that spinner tight body.
-
02-13-24 01:16 #22072Senior Member

Posts: 60Over on the Illinois side in Centreville it's mostly Korean.
Originally Posted by RedGuardStl
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 23:20 #22071Senior Member

Posts: 279prostate
How much has that ran you? I usually tip 60 at health, I keep getting mama san and she's done well for me. Not sure how I'd go about asking for that or if I'd even like it, never had it done. Interesting concept though.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 23:10 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 412I've had it done at both Classic and Healthy. Ask once you've started.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 17:18 #22069Regular Member

Posts: 12Prostate Massage AMP
Does anyone know of AMPs and provider names that does prostate massage?
-
02-12-24 17:04 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 307I love Candicci's. Is it the owner frequenting those locations? He's always coming up to my table while I eat and sparking up conversation. Maybe I should ask him. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





