Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1495

    666 yikes Diablo

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Oh I am sorry sweetie. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I've been on this board for a whole lot longer than you have. By the look of it have posted 6 x the comments, reviews, and given out COUNTLESS numbers over the years. Just because your not good at the game don't hate it. From now on let the adults do the talking here unless you have something interesting to say. You just sit right there in your pretty little dress, keep your mouth closed and MAYBE you will learn something.
    Hard to watch the family argue but fun at the same time. Also I learned a new word! PEDANTIC! And yess U have degrees etc. lol my new favorite word. I’ve been that a time or two, lol So I guess this has been education. Have a good holiday weekend gentleman!

  2. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Ma'am, this isn't the "argumentative section" so if you don't have info to report or tips to help other mongers, stop yapping please. Post a pic or a number from one of these girlsotherwise it's all cap, which seems to be why you're coming off so frustrated.

    I work in downtown Nashville and swing thru MBR all the time and see girlsthey're just low quality which is what I said in my initial post. Are you scoring 5's, 6's or above out there or are you just feeding the local crackheads' drug addictions? Be honest. I'm done going back and forth though LOL.
    Oh I am sorry sweetie. I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I've been on this board for a whole lot longer than you have. By the look of it have posted 6 x the comments, reviews, and given out COUNTLESS numbers over the years. Just because your not good at the game don't hate it. From now on let the adults do the talking here unless you have something interesting to say. You just sit right there in your pretty little dress, keep your mouth closed and MAYBE you will learn something.

  3. #1493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    I mean don't tell me that you're trying to not be pedantic and then do that exact thing. That's such a bullshit disingenuine way of having a conversation

    Also I don't report everything here. All I'm saying is that if you take the time to look in the right place when the weather is decent you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

    That mentality is worked in every city I've decided to go hunting in. Read the boards. Do the homework. Plan your route.

    .'m on Murfreesboro road right now and I literally just got flagged down by a hooker that I know. Good luck to you..
    Ma'am, this isn't the "argumentative section" so if you don't have info to report or tips to help other mongers, stop yapping please. Post a pic or a number from one of these girls—otherwise it's all cap, which seems to be why you're coming off so frustrated.

    I work in downtown Nashville and swing thru MBR all the time and see girls—they're just low quality which is what I said in my initial post. Are you scoring 5's, 6's or above out there or are you just feeding the local crackheads' drug addictions? Be honest. I'm done going back and forth though LOL.

  4. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be pedantic, but you've mentioned seeing a single girl in the last month. ? Sissy on Gallatin? That sounds more like it vindicates my point than your point that there's a hidden goldmine out there LOL. MBR / HP used to be quite lively with decent quality girlsnow it's the same worn-out has-been a that have been in the streets for years now.
    I mean don't tell me that you're trying to not be pedantic and then do that exact thing. That's such a bullshit disingenuine way of having a conversation

    Also I don't report everything here. All I'm saying is that if you take the time to look in the right place when the weather is decent you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

    That mentality is worked in every city I've decided to go hunting in. Read the boards. Do the homework. Plan your route.

    .'m on Murfreesboro road right now and I literally just got flagged down by a hooker that I know. Good luck to you.

    Edit:

    FYI I picked up Rebecca had a nice little dream. She was great.

    I'm driving down Murfreesboro road again towards the waffle House. If I pick up another one I'll let you know... Because there's absolutely no girls out here.

  5. #1491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    I would completely disagree with you based on just my last few posts. You got to have some patience and you also can't go out on a rainy day. If the streets you're driving down aren't lucky for you that day try in the next day. It's also possible that you don't know how to spot them. This isn't Portland when obvious horse just walk up and down the street. Most of these women are somewhat covered and you have to know what you're looking for in order to be able to find what you want.
    Not trying to be pedantic, but you've mentioned seeing a single girl in the last month. ? Sissy on Gallatin? That sounds more like it vindicates my point than your point that there's a hidden goldmine out there LOL. MBR / HP used to be quite lively with decent quality girls—now it's the same worn-out has-been a that have been in the streets for years now.

  6. #1490
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat unrelated to the hobby, how does one search TN court records to find potential record of either a criminal case or civil suit? I don't know the county to search in specifically, and I don't know if any specific crime was even committed. Just going off minimal info, is there a way to search all of TN records? Preferably without paying some random 3rd party site that will spam me for the rest of my life? I've tried williamson and davidson so far, but nothing comes up.
    Sent you a PM. Hopefully it helps in your search.

  7. #1489

    Random Question

    Somewhat unrelated to the hobby, how does one search TN court records to find potential record of either a criminal case or civil suit? I don't know the county to search in specifically, and I don't know if any specific crime was even committed. Just going off minimal info, is there a way to search all of TN records? Preferably without paying some random 3rd party site that will spam me for the rest of my life? I've tried williamson and davidson so far, but nothing comes up.

  8. #1488
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Read that shit again

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnorantBliss  [View Original Post]
    You say that as if it's a bad thing. Black man can't have vagina these days or something? Only the white man can have all the pickings?
    He didn't say it like it's a bad thing. He said it like he kinda liked watching her take a big dick.

    Keep stupid shit like this on the stupid shit thread in the future.

    A2.

  9. #1487
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnorantBliss  [View Original Post]
    You say that as if it's a bad thing. Black man can't have vagina these days or something? Only the white man can have all the pickings?
    I'm not saying it's the guy's fault, but I got pass two screenings process from two different agencies, and both told me the ladies they have here now will not see me cause I'm AA, but they will have ladies coming soon that will see AA gentlemen. The newest agency told me the lady won't see AA cause the size of the member, me personally thinks it BS.

  10. #1486

    And?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    She is hot, but I can't forget about the video of her taking a BBC. It was posted here a while back. Does anyone have that link?
    You say that as if it's a bad thing. Black man can't have vagina these days or something? Only the white man can have all the pickings?

  11. #1485

    Deposit scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of them scammers. I guess there are many that will pay it.

    Deposit = Scam.
    She didn't give up easily asked if I had a laundry list of apps like cash app etc told her or whoever it was she was'nt getting a dime from me.

    Gave the usual sob story of how she was the victim of a scam before so she needs a deposit Yeah duh I will get right on that I texted back.

  12. #1484

    Deposit = Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one gave an address for downtown Hilton then asked for the 40 upfront and the rest when confirmed https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/162291769.
    There are a bunch of them scammers. I guess there are many that will pay it.

    Deposit = Scam.

  13. #1483

    Deposit scammer

    Texted this one gave an address for downtown Hilton then asked for the 40 upfront and the rest when confirmed https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/162291769.

  14. #1482

    Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscFan  [View Original Post]
    I know Naomi has been reviewed as being very up and down for different people. However, I figured I would give her a shot and sent a text message a while back. No response. Saw a new ad that she had changed numbers. Texted her one day after I saw her ad up, no response.

    Then out of the blue, a week later I get a text just stating "Never contact me again". I guess the single message a week ago really bothered her. The text was tame with nothing there aside from if she was seeing anyone that day.

    I find it funny because I see her ads all over stg still, but with her lack of responses then the out of the blue message, she is getting her wish. Not going to attempt to see her again. I hear so many of the girls complain about the lack of people that follow through, but when they act like this, it feels like it is self inflicted. Probably dodged a bullet seeing the other reports of her. I wonder why she came back from Colorado.
    She has to be borderline fkn retarted, I've seen her sevral times and was down to beat her servix when I saw her pop back up. I have a thing for bat shit crazy spinners. Sent a text her way. Two days later I get a go f yourself reply. Last time I saw her we were on good enough terms she let me go.

    Raw with dfk and creampie finish and scratched my back a wile wile I soaked. Way too unpredictable for me these days.

  15. #1481

    UTR of the Year

    Had a new experience today. My UTR sent her boyfriend to the grocery store so I could come over and fuck her. Couldn't stay too long of course but turned me on even more than usual. She's a keeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape