Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1483

    Deposit scammer

    Texted this one gave an address for downtown Hilton then asked for the 40 upfront and the rest when confirmed https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/162291769.

  2. #1482

    Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscFan  [View Original Post]
    I know Naomi has been reviewed as being very up and down for different people. However, I figured I would give her a shot and sent a text message a while back. No response. Saw a new ad that she had changed numbers. Texted her one day after I saw her ad up, no response.

    Then out of the blue, a week later I get a text just stating "Never contact me again". I guess the single message a week ago really bothered her. The text was tame with nothing there aside from if she was seeing anyone that day.

    I find it funny because I see her ads all over stg still, but with her lack of responses then the out of the blue message, she is getting her wish. Not going to attempt to see her again. I hear so many of the girls complain about the lack of people that follow through, but when they act like this, it feels like it is self inflicted. Probably dodged a bullet seeing the other reports of her. I wonder why she came back from Colorado.
    She has to be borderline fkn retarted, I've seen her sevral times and was down to beat her servix when I saw her pop back up. I have a thing for bat shit crazy spinners. Sent a text her way. Two days later I get a go f yourself reply. Last time I saw her we were on good enough terms she let me go.

    Raw with dfk and creampie finish and scratched my back a wile wile I soaked. Way too unpredictable for me these days.

  3. #1481

    UTR of the Year

    Had a new experience today. My UTR sent her boyfriend to the grocery store so I could come over and fuck her. Couldn't stay too long of course but turned me on even more than usual. She's a keeper.

  4. #1480

    I hear you, if only

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    If only all the girls on there were real this is probably a fake but it caught my eye https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/162291769#.
    Looks fake. Maybe this is some material stolen from an OF account. I'm betting a small deposit is requested and then ghosted.

  5. #1479

    Listcrawler

    If only all the girls on there were real this is probably a fake but it caught my eye https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/162291769#.

  6. #1478

    Trusting your Gut

    Due to stings, scams and fake women wanting deposits, etc. I think its best to stick to your ATF or well reviewed providers this holiday season. This is the perfect time for police activity and scam artists. I normally am a dare devil taking one for the team, etc but now I'm thinking about just visiting providers like Seda, Francesca, gulch girls, etc and other mainstays until after the holidays. Maybe I'm chicken but to much happening now.

  7. #1477

    Naomi rant

    I know Naomi has been reviewed as being very up and down for different people. However, I figured I would give her a shot and sent a text message a while back. No response. Saw a new ad that she had changed numbers. Texted her one day after I saw her ad up, no response.

    Then out of the blue, a week later I get a text just stating "Never contact me again". I guess the single message a week ago really bothered her. The text was tame with nothing there aside from if she was seeing anyone that day.

    I find it funny because I see her ads all over stg still, but with her lack of responses then the out of the blue message, she is getting her wish. Not going to attempt to see her again. I hear so many of the girls complain about the lack of people that follow through, but when they act like this, it feels like it is self inflicted. Probably dodged a bullet seeing the other reports of her. I wonder why she came back from Colorado.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OTk4MTAyMjk4MzZhMmY3YmFiMWYxODE1ZGYwZGI2NjgwOTI1OQ.jpg‎  

  8. #1476

    Is it just me?

    I am setting up an appointment with a provider and after I get her address she says, "Bring a condom". I understand that it is "somewhat" common but I get a little suspicious of a LEO set up and a little pissed off. If I hired a carpenter and he told me to provide him with nails I would not hire him.

    Any input guys?

  9. #1475

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    When my wife wants my BJ to end she gives me the finger works every time, win win for both of us.
    Met a Lady on AFF a few yrs back. On round 2 we were in mish she did it. WOW!

  10. #1474

    Fia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Being fingered while getting blown is super hot. Are there any recommendations for local nashville girls who provide this? Also rimming if possible? DM is fine.
    When my wife wants my BJ to end she gives me the finger works every time, win win for both of us.

  11. #1473

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Carol is one of the Latina outfits I would love to see coming here regularly. She is on the fence about adding Nashville to the weekly schedule. Just a point of reference Chicago does not get a girl every week either. If her girls stay busy, she brings another back every week.

    Carol also will split the week up between locations. For example, Ohio gets a girl weekly, but the girls time is split between Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. That may be an option for Tennessee splitting between Knox, Chatt, Nash and / or Memphis. So as long as Nash gets a couple days, I'm good with it. Pretty much what Touring VIP girls do between Memphis and Nashville.

    Carol puts one girl in a hotel per city on a Monday through Friday schedule. Most of her girls are reviewed on TER so you get to know the girl's approach before going in. The Latin agencies with websites are below. I have come across a few agencies that do not have websites but end up returning to Nashville. You will get a notification via text when one of their girls arrive.

    Right now the next heavy hitter, I am tracking Valentina Backer TER I'd 382152 available next Monday and Tuesday. Find her on Eros and the TouringVIPgirls website. Just a heads up for the hour the booker wanted 25% up front to lock an appointment in. The deposit is consistent with recent reports. I am going in and will let you all know how it goes.

    On the side note, we may in the future collectively want to reach out to a specific Agency and request their services here in Nashville. I am thinking next needs to be a Korean organization with a one or two girl setup. Charlotte the queen city has a one girl, Kgirl setup so not impossible.

    Traveling Agencies / Latina Girls.

    https://www.carol-assistant.com/

    https://www.bondgirlsclub.com/

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
    Valentina I totally would set up but I am not in town till the 1st. Flying in late. Look forward to the report.

  12. #1472
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I hear you Steve. I used to opt out of receiving rim jobs and now I welcome them. Love it when they aggressively stick their face and tongue all in your ass while lubing and playing with balls and shaft. Very erotic.

    Recently had one girl BBBJCIMWS while girl had half a finger up my ass! Had no idea she was up there that far, wild. Girl said some of the guys will ask for a lot more finger LOL. Thanks for sharing.
    Being fingered while getting blown is super hot. Are there any recommendations for local nashville girls who provide this? Also rimming if possible? DM is fine.

  13. #1471

    Agencies CA / TVG / BGC

    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    The verification sites I've never done before but this may get me to do it. Outside of LA it seems this happens more. You don't really need it much there if you know there isn't a Vice Squad in your area.

    Is this the group you are helping? I have to be in town next week. May try to hit them up.
    Carol is one of the Latina outfits I would love to see coming here regularly. She is on the fence about adding Nashville to the weekly schedule. Just a point of reference Chicago does not get a girl every week either. If her girls stay busy, she brings another back every week.

    Carol also will split the week up between locations. For example, Ohio gets a girl weekly, but the girls time is split between Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. That may be an option for Tennessee splitting between Knox, Chatt, Nash and / or Memphis. So as long as Nash gets a couple days, I'm good with it. Pretty much what Touring VIP girls do between Memphis and Nashville.

    Carol puts one girl in a hotel per city on a Monday through Friday schedule. Most of her girls are reviewed on TER so you get to know the girl's approach before going in. The Latin agencies with websites are below. I have come across a few agencies that do not have websites but end up returning to Nashville. You will get a notification via text when one of their girls arrive.

    Right now the next heavy hitter, I am tracking Valentina Backer TER I'd 382152 available next Monday and Tuesday. Find her on Eros and the TouringVIPgirls website. Just a heads up for the hour the booker wanted 25% up front to lock an appointment in. The deposit is consistent with recent reports. I am going in and will let you all know how it goes.

    On the side note, we may in the future collectively want to reach out to a specific Agency and request their services here in Nashville. I am thinking next needs to be a Korean organization with a one or two girl setup. Charlotte the queen city has a one girl, Kgirl setup so not impossible.

    Traveling Agencies / Latina Girls.

    https://www.carol-assistant.com/

    https://www.bondgirlsclub.com/

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/

  14. #1470

    Excellent looking Service

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    If you like high end Latina models, CA rotates Brazilian's on a weekly schedule. When you make contact, Carol will give you instructions for vetting. Ten in the line up, posted five of them below.

    https://www.carol-assistant.com/
    The verification sites I've never done before but this may get me to do it. Outside of LA it seems this happens more. You don't really need it much there if you know there isn't a Vice Squad in your area.

    Is this the group you are helping? I have to be in town next week. May try to hit them up.

  15. #1469

    Agency / Carol Assistant. CA

    If you like high end Latina models, CA rotates Brazilian's on a weekly schedule. When you make contact, Carol will give you instructions for vetting. Ten in the line up, posted five of them below.

    https://www.carol-assistant.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA2 Nathalia Alves.png‎   CA2 Ayla Caruso.jpg‎   CA2 Mel Lima.jpg‎   CA2 Victoria Motta.jpg‎   CA2 Carla Fiore.png‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape