Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 27117
-
02-16-24 22:57 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 4093It'll always be Erin's room to me. (Technically room #5).
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
Also: better watch your back, I'm picturing a New York Post article about a poker player kicking a guy down two flights of stairs after he went to go see an astrologer.
-
02-16-24 22:51 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 476Erin's room
My favorite room is Erin's room.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
No number needed, it's just her room.
I think we'll both agree that it's "Erin's room".
-
02-16-24 22:47 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 4093NYSE room number 4 has two big "no sex" and "no video" signs. That room has bad juju. I have never had a good bang in that room. It's the second best room in the house.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:41 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 476Eh? Room 4 was Emiry, the corner room? (she was #1) then moved. Is that were Snow is now? Omochi is in that small room on left (2nd door).
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:30 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 4093Oh shit. NYSE room #4!
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
Also: I want to believe!
-
02-16-24 22:27 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 476And where the wall still has "no video" printed and "no sex" posted.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
! Like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SMILINGEYES? "no sex" I get in case LE comes but "no video". You literally have 80% of girls that will do Video now.
-
02-16-24 22:26 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 4093Let us not say that name out loud. Princess Kegels is what I call her.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:25 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 4093I'm waiting for the newspaper article saying that the Video King died of a heart attack, a smile on his face, and an empty wallet in a "men spa".
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:23 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 476Karen is hot. As fuck.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
for the record I hate that name. Who the fuck wants to be a "Karen" these days.
-
02-16-24 22:21 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 4093All good. I'm taking the time to gatekeep all the dirty little things I am currently doing to the new girl behind door number 2.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:17 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 476Omochi's body is just killer though. Face I think Snow wins but body. Wow, Omochi is best right now for small spinners. but her fees are pretty damn high if you tried to do Greek 300 +video 200 +bb 200. They are all ala-cart. I'm sure she will give you a break but 300 Greek does not automatically include BB at all. I thought I saw a review who said he got it for $150 greek. Must be some special he got.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:15 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 476Gina
I got no problem doing that but she went to Korea for the same reasons hot Tami did.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:08 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 4093Wow. Just wow.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:04 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 4093Yo, go man up and fuck Gina for 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
I kid, I kid!
-
02-16-24 22:03 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 4093Nanami is the sleeper cell on this list. She has the looks, body, service, skills, and the slutiness package all in one. The only losers in $400!JGirl sweepstakes will be Maho and Daria. They can't complete with Nanami or Erin.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Snow is easily the top girl currently at NYSC. What I find interesting is that she is $360/ hr compared to Tami at $380/ hr. Oomochi is also a part of that squad and she's at $340/ hr. That's some weird peeking order if you are just looking at the numbers. (Yes, I have been drinking).









Reply With Quote





