Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 27798
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23478

    No mention of a cover

    Was down south to see another provider who canceled last minute so reached out to this one. Responded quickly and I was to her place within 30 min. Dump hotel in seatac but I was in area. Looks better in person.

    Got comfortable and laid on bed. She started with BBBJ. Not bad. When jr was ready she just hopped on and went for a ride. Busted after about 10 min. Cleaned up and out. 150 all in for bbfscip.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/165043895

  2. #23477

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go throw up now.

    You guy fuck anything.
    Look whose talking about fucking anything day time girls at Pandoras like McDonald's over a billion served haha.

  3. #23476
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Yuk

    I go throw up now.

    You guy fuck anything.

  4. #23475
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Mariebabyy

    She belong here, exchange text.

    $700 HR BBFS Cip but I'm not trying yet to see her.

    Maybe someone here want to try?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128153%3B

  5. #23474
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    She will pretty much let you do anything. Paid for qv she let me stay for half hour + because she didn't have anything to do so we took some pics for fun!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/165028714
    I had a good time with her the first time, but she seems less interested the second time. She is good for a dump.

  6. #23473
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    If your down on your luck and need someone quick cheap and reliable this is your girl. She big and short but she's always down for BB and doesn't say no to anything. I saw her once she wanted a nic vape and a burger king soda. Total 35. So ya'll understand what I'm talking about. I personally wouldn't go BB with her tell me if ya'll have though!
    I have fucked her multiple times, she funny as heck and has a fun time. She also has a very tight pussy and asshole, yeas she does Greek. I've never worn protection with her.

  7. #23472

    A good dude

    BlackVanilla3. You are a good dude and thank you for posting.

    While we do not have similar tastes in woman, your postings are appreciated and I am thankful for your openness, honesty, and effort.

    Most of us think we have the cock of a god, fuck like a porn star, and can take these ladies to sexual places they've never been. But in truth, the actual deed is just that. The deed. The best sex I have ever had is with an ex who was as interested in pleasing me as I was in pleasing her and that. Was more about a connection than about $$.

    Thanks BlackVanilla3.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    Use to see her but she disappeared she's chill but she does try to rush you. I just tell her to STFU and take my time. Protection optional she usually doesn't carry.

  8. #23471

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Whether I see these girls you posted about or not is irrelevant. Your information is appreciated by many and I am sure there are some guys texting these girls right now because of your posts and pictures. What you posted is exactly what this board needs more of. Thank you!
    This information is all I need to help me make a decision in this hobby. All of the extra discussion (I'm guilty of it too including this) this board can do without. This is the content we should be here for.

    So-Crates.

  9. #23470

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    Atleast I'm providing pics with some Intel jeez. Some people can't appreciate the struggle.
    Whether I see these girls you posted about or not is irrelevant. Your information is appreciated by many and I am sure there are some guys texting these girls right now because of your posts and pictures. What you posted is exactly what this board needs more of. Thank you!

  10. #23469
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Dude! What the fuck did we do to deserve that? I just threw up a little. Smh. I swear, some guys would literally stick their dick in anything with a pulse.
    BlackVanilla3, I am absolutely conflicted because on the one hand, you have kept up with your obligation to this board and provided actual intel. Yet, you serve us with options (maybe 1 of the whole lot LOL) that no respectable gentleman, on his worse day could bring himself to, let alone live with after the deed. Hahaha good stuff man I appreciate it nonetheless.

    So-Crates.

  11. #23468
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    Atleast I'm providing pics with some Intel jeez. Some people can't appreciate the struggle.
    Well, thanks for helping me decide who not to see. HaHa!

  12. #23467
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    There's none in anonymity. There are lurkers here that never post so they'll run out and just ask point blank because it makes no difference to them how it affects the rest. This is why I stop adding that detail to posts about ladies I wish to repeat doing this. I only post details about the ones I won't repeat with.

    I too have been burned in the past and refuse to have anyone else ruin it again in the future.

    So-Crates.
    Wise words my friend. People have no chill and no game and then ruin stuff for everyone else.

  13. #23466

    Team player

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Dude! What the fuck did we do to deserve that? I just threw up a little. Smh. I swear, some guys would literally stick their dick in anything with a pulse.
    Atleast I'm providing pics with some Intel jeez. Some people can't appreciate the struggle.

  14. #23465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    If your down on your luck and need someone quick cheap and reliable this is your girl. She big and short but she's always down for BB and doesn't say no to anything. I saw her once she wanted a nic vape and a burger king soda. Total 35. So ya'll understand what I'm talking about. I personally wouldn't go BB with her tell me if ya'll have though!
    Dude! What the fuck did we do to deserve that? I just threw up a little. Smh. I swear, some guys would literally stick their dick in anything with a pulse.

  15. #23464

    Ugly Squad

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both of these girls in your photo sessions. Your photo poses leave me wondering where the appeal is and what I ever saw in them. I mean, literally, my dick just went limp. I'm unsure if I could ever fu&k them again after seeing your pics. LOL! By the way, I speak of Rocker Chic and Megan.
    Rocker chick was better when she was thinner she is uglier and she apologized for 5 minutes straight since I saw her before fat and after fat. Megan had the softest ass I've ever felt and she was fun to pump she is ugly but because her attitude was tolerable it was okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape