Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 749 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8704
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. How much are the M&Gs setting you back?
    Cost of a cocktail or a glass of wine. It's not so much that I'm philosophically opposed to paying for a M&G; it's more that girls who want to be paid for a M&G are naive about the scene and it'll be a pain in the ass to deal with them.

  2. #8703

    SB Reviews 02/17/2024

    BeautynBrains: She's back active on SA again. This is not her first profile. She had others but were deleted. She lives in San Luis Obispo and is currently in school studying for Aerospace engineering. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 9. She has very nice natural D breasts. She's not only looking for a very high allowance but also an SD to pay off her student loans and debts. She's asking for 12 k monthly to meet up once a week for one overnight. She's condom only. Non-negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-baad4f86ce02

    Katherin31: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-229c0753397b

    Exploriana: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-8f78d2900798

    AdorableMiss: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-de2a02e25bec

    KinDndGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-75a3db4bfa12

    SweetWild: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-c0480b1d63ce

  3. #8702
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

    In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

    The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

    The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

    I'm off the site again now.
    Thanks for the intel. How much are the M&Gs setting you back?

  4. #8701

    ElegantDiva

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Lucky son of a gun. Save some ricepussy for the rest of us LOL. They are going extinct.
    ElegantDiva - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-5b15008c6bb4.

    This one is an identical twin, I used to bang her sister. Perfectly hot little asian girls. Never met ElegantDiva, being identical, I assume they're about the same.

    Very hot, zero personality, I got bored and tried banging ElegantDiva but I don't think they like to share.

  5. #8700
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

    In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

    The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

    The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

    I'm off the site again now.
    Lucky son of a gun. Save some ricepussy for the rest of us LOL. They are going extinct.

  6. #8699
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-9069a08dc281

    Wants 650 no M&G. Don't think I'm going to do it. She has a weird face in her first pic but looks cute in her 3rd. Seems to be entitled / bad personality. Not going to risk it.


    https://members.seeking.com/member/74c4cecf-3e6b-4afe-a98d-f2dea3b06f93
    500 but not that cute :/


    https://members.seeking.com/member/61f4c70a-84b4-493e-8bc3-100adfebabe7
    500 but she started popping up on escort websites.... I'll pass https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/sweetsugar



    Hannah and Honeyxbby are still my favorites but they both stoppped responding to me


    Man I used to slay prime ass on this website. What happened?

  7. #8698

    Just returned for a month

    I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

    In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

    The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

    The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

    I'm off the site again now.

  8. #8697
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Check out cutiepie in my post.
    She's alright but face is too manly for me tbh and outside of my search radius. I hope no one sees her for 2 k but there are always damn simps willing to do it. UGH.

  9. #8696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Amen brother this makes perfect sense. I may try your "payment in arrears" arrangement but I bet 95% of these innocent young ladies will tell me hell no. LOL Has this actually worked for you? Or do you just use this as a counteroffer to make them realize that PPM is all they are going to get?
    If you hit up a truly young and fresh baby. And I mean 18 to 22, college age babies. Then you should be fine with getting them at lower amounts. The key is young and FRESH! Not a damn older mid 20's and older chic that's a battered war veteran in the sugarworld. LOL. That's been on repeat on the site for the past 2 or more years. Those chics know the game. Older chics have more responsibilities so naturally they expect more. I have hooked up with chics in those ages but only when they are brand new and you can usually get them at a lower price. But give a girl just a few months on the site and all the sharks have tried to bite with big offers. That's what wrecks the game.

    Yes it has worked to pay at the end but you can't push it to monthly. A girl would have to be really naive and dumb to agree to be paid in a month after you have tossed her left and right for a month. LOL A week is more reasonable. Just find those fresh young honeys that are alot more appreciative of you helping them out. Sugaring is for young honeys, new fresh young honeys. I also find girls off the site in public. I have a business card with my side hustle of photography. I compliment them on their beauty and give them my card. I pay for their modeling time, which isn't alot to start, and I then bring up the prospect of sugaring. Half of the time the girls contact me. And about 75% I get going on a sugar arrangement. So I don't just look on sugar sites. The pool of young booty is very small now. So you have to expand your hunting.

  10. #8695
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

    And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

    If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.
    100% too many damn simps on here wrecking the game and placing pussy on a pedestal. You got fat chicks now asking for 600 a meet. Lmfao.

  11. #8694
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

    And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

    If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.
    Amen brother this makes perfect sense. I may try your "payment in arrears" arrangement but I bet 95% of these innocent young ladies will tell me hell no. LOL Has this actually worked for you? Or do you just use this as a counteroffer to make them realize that PPM is all they are going to get?

  12. #8693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    You misunderstood me. I'll simplify it. Why would you trust a money-hungry stranger by giving her money upfront for services to be rendered in the future? What's to stop her from saying "haha sucker, thanks for the cash" and blocking you the next day? I would never trust a ***** like that, I think it's crazy.

    I'd love to hear from guys who have tried this "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" strategy and how it worked. Pros and cons.
    Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

    And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

    If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.

  13. #8692
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Ruthless and entitled? That hardly seems fair. To put it in perspective, if a girl only makes 2 k a month (not 3 k) and she meets a guy for only 2 months, she'd have had to do 8 pay per meets for that same 2 k over 2 months. That's 8 new vettings and exchanging of numbers, 8 new intros, 8 new dicks. From a girls perspective ppm is a pretty raw deal and I'm sure they only take it because it's what's available at the time.

    I'm not saying I do arrangements. I do not. I only do per meet. I'm just saying it's hardly ruthless if a girl goes for monthly arrangements with one guy. I'd do the same if I were in their shoes.
    You misunderstood me. I'll simplify it. Why would you trust a money-hungry stranger by giving her money upfront for services to be rendered in the future? What's to stop her from saying "haha sucker, thanks for the cash" and blocking you the next day? I would never trust a ***** like that, I think it's crazy.

    I'd love to hear from guys who have tried this "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" strategy and how it worked. Pros and cons.

  14. #8691
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not buying a house anymore. I want an asian sugarbaby. I've always had 1 since I was 23 years old. For some reason they all have entitled gps now or are fresh off the boat.
    Check out cutiepie in my post.

  15. #8690
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.
    That's what I thought too initially. Why wouldn't a girl just take the money and run after the first meet? On the contrary, the SBs are very loyal and sticky to him because they know how difficult it is to find someone long-term and consistent. After all the searching and M&Gs on SA, SBs know that most SDs out there are mostly looking for a short-term fling. The SBs that wanted to leave changed their minds soon afterward because they couldn't find a better offer. On holidays, he takes them out for a shopping spree, 1 k each girl. He also takes them out to Coachella and other festivals with VIP passes, First Class tickets, and 5-star hotels which are some of the other perks he gives.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape