Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 8106
-
02-17-24 12:27 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 300Jina A vs Baby Kara
I'm hearing a lot of good things about a fee new girls available. Unfortunately, I could probably only see 1 before they all leave. I'm torn between these two. Seems like service is about the same so wondering who is younger and prettier. Anyone lucky enough to see both? Who would you recommend? Tia.
-
02-16-24 19:24 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 3415If you aren't up to speed on your Asian languages, Google translate, or even Apple works pretty well.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 19:13 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 432Maybe you need to find it in the rules of the website and educate us all.
Originally Posted by Greedness
[View Original Post]
With a Kuala Lumpur server and Netherlands domain, no one is getting shut down for something so little.
-
02-16-24 18:55 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 432Lookup Asian CG. Pretty sure that's what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 15:45 #4712Banned Member

Posts: 179I would have said gwaenchanh-euseyo (pronounced ken-cha-na you-se-yoh). Which is are you ok? In Korean.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
Miyane is I'm sorry.
-
02-16-24 14:21 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 250Lev
But did she have a Cowgirl hat and a Laso while doing it, that's the real questionsl LOL. Glad you had fun and thanks for clarifying what CG was for those newbies on here.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 13:02 #4710Regular Member

Posts: 15They don't do this for shits and giggles, man. These are to obscure the posts from web crawlers. Are you trying to get this site shut down?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:14 #4709Banned Member

Posts: 126Olga vac
Anyone seen her? How was the service? Feel free to DM.
-
02-16-24 05:50 #4708Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Saw LEV tonight
This girls for the service she give you is under appreciated. Let me tell you for the second round she did my favorite position CG not normal CG is the squatting one. She did this for almost 10 minutes to make me cum. When she was walking me out of the door I notice she was rubbing her legs with her hands, I ask her if she was ok and she say No need for gym. She is a trooper.
-
02-14-24 12:54 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 152Rosy
Damn, now I feel like the "roses" guy! LOL Force of habit I suppose, but point taken.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:49 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 3415Just type in the amount, dude. All that secret squirrel shit is unnecessary. Example from several of the reviews here: "I enjoyed DATY with a chick that takes loads all day. Damage was $450. " See?
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 01:01 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 1523rd time!!
That is the third time I entered $$ 5 or. 2 and it ended up $$. 5 when published!! I copy and pasted same review elsewhere and it's correct, so I know it's not me. Messaged mods. Weird.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 19:05 #4704Banned Member

Posts: 179Yeah I'm sure there is a K version of the money envelope. The Red Envelope is usually in a Chinese culture.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
If you do go with the Japanese one for a J-Girl, make sure you get the right money envelope as there are different designs for different occasions. They have them for funerals, weddings, etc.
But this is the Japanese one. And when you hand it to her there is a orientation. So the strings pointing up is the up orientation. When you hand the envelop to the j-girl make sure the strings are pointed towards you.
-
02-13-24 17:16 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 432That's cool. Now do k-girls.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
In my envelopes, I'll usually do a thank you card, I have a valentines day card (bought 2 when I bought my wife's), but it came with a red envelope which I've heard is bad luck. I'm back to the store to find another. Wonder if the K-market on Rainbow and Spring Mtn / Rainbow has some cards.
I just started some YouTube, Korean podcasts, k-dramas etc. Next chance is probably going to be next week.
-
02-13-24 14:28 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 250Yup - Baby Kara
Baby Kara has a nice rack, tight frame, and pretty petite. She's gets pretty damn wet too. Spoiled little one for sure, that's why I pound her like a naughty little girl. She great if you like those spinner types.
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





