Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21157
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgDude  [View Original Post]
    I posted earlier about her. Total scammer. I actually met her for a meet and greet. She looks like the pics except now she has duck lips. Tried to then set up meets but after 6 attempts with her having some lame excuse to cancel I gave up. She continually asked for $$ upfront which is always a bad sign. Only reason I kept trying was that I actually met her and found her FB and insta accounts so I knew she was at least real.
    Is this the Milani you speak of? https://tryst.link/escort/milani-33.

    I was seriously thinking about seeing her but not sure now.

  2. #21156

    Shug

    Does anybody know what happened to shug? Mature lady with the really long tongue? Haven't seen an ad in forever and I get no response from the numbers I've had for her.

  3. #21155
    Quote Originally Posted by DJS87  [View Original Post]
    Accurate report, room was a mess, days old food sitting around, dead fish and I definitely noticed her acting like she was in pain. Basically she acted like she was a virgin taking her first dick and it hurt. For a girl doing this hobby for years in pain like that something ain't right. I never go bare so that makes me feel better but ya something ain't right with that. I'll never see her again I know that.
    Sad to hear. I have seen her multiple times but felt she wasn't providing me her full attention. I was considering communicating with her tonight, but it sounds like I should look elsewhere.

  4. #21154

    Pricing.

    Had several private messages from you horndogs. We know Blue doesn't over pay for pussy. But I will not talk about what donation (s) I pay a particular provider.

    I'm not paying 300 plus for a car blow. But I'm not paying street rates for a top tier provider either. Lately, I have been implementing a pay for performance pay scale. The more work and effort the lady puts in the more I pay.

    I consider, looks, age, dress, how well does she fuck and suck, swallow, menu, venu, communications and the like. Just my thoughts though. I do own several successful businesses, practice my faith (God has been good to me)! I am very skilled in pricing negotiation (s). So the ladies and the mongering gods have been very good to me.

    🔵.

  5. #21153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Little Bit

    Made some time to go visit this young beautiful thing over in Fairborn. The set up is a bit odd but it was a great time. You have to pull into her garage which is open and off the street so no one can see anything. She is a hottie with a sexy body. I had an oral date with her and she really got into it. I had access to everything. Seemed to enjoy what she was doing. No gag reflex was detected. Had her use her hand so I could play with those nice tit's. Was a great visit and I'll be back. Trying to set up an out call so I can have even more fun with her. She is a nice girl. Be nice to her and it will take you far. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/372356654102.

  6. #21152

    Concern isn't really valid.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's unfortunate, first bad thing I've heard of her. Thank you for the insight, I am still going to reach out the week before my trip down to setup a meeting. It's a little concerning that she requires a drink or 2 first, then your report of over sleeping, if she has a habit of black outs from drinking maybe she's been taken advantage of by a dirty monger. Thus has something to share, not an acquisition just thought process. From everything I've read and pm on she's clean.
    While all reports should be made, not all should be concerning. These things do happen. Not every provider is perfect and habits are what's important. And she does / has not made a habit of flaking on us or subpar service.

    From what I can tell she is not a raging alcoholic and she's done right by me. I also don't blame the guy for having negative thoughts, It takes a lot for a girl to get back in my good gracious if she flakes. But it's not the norm with her.

  7. #21151

    No Name bit nice tits

    Does anyone have a clue on who this AA girl is?? Has a nice set of tits that I would love to see and suck on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/534050204924

    Please DM me if you know.

    Thanks Oldguy75.

  8. #21150

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Had my last dream with Star this week. I've been a regular for her, but she's done a 180 on me. She's changed to a new place, looks like she had a rough exit from the last one. She took BB / CIM / BBBJ off the menu and raised her rates, STG list is not accurate. The last couple of times she just lays like a dead fish the entire time and acts like she's in horrendous pain. Still a bad communicator and has even left me waiting in a parking lot once til I left. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm taking her off my rotation for now. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/160839740283.
    Accurate report, room was a mess, days old food sitting around, dead fish and I definitely noticed her acting like she was in pain. Basically she acted like she was a virgin taking her first dick and it hurt. For a girl doing this hobby for years in pain like that something ain't right. I never go bare so that makes me feel better but ya something ain't right with that. I'll never see her again I know that.

  9. #21149
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificCreek  [View Original Post]
    Check your six means be aware of your surroundings. I would avoid her. I initially thought she would be okay. Communications were good at first but went downhill. Then she ghosted me saying she overslept. Not worth the hassle.

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.
    Damn that's unfortunate, first bad thing I've heard of her. Thank you for the insight, I am still going to reach out the week before my trip down to setup a meeting. It's a little concerning that she requires a drink or 2 first, then your report of over sleeping, if she has a habit of black outs from drinking maybe she's been taken advantage of by a dirty monger. Thus has something to share, not an acquisition just thought process. From everything I've read and pm on she's clean.

  10. #21148

    Search aleena on forum

    Please Read post #21103.

    A quick search shows it may be a fake profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Moving out to the area soon and I was curious to know if anyone has had any interaction with this one? Almost looks too good to be true but any intel would be greatly appreciated. Once I get situated in the area I'll definitely be sure to contribute as much as possible.

    Thanks Pilot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/040868838984

  11. #21147

    Young MILF

    Moving out to the area soon and I was curious to know if anyone has had any interaction with this one? Almost looks too good to be true but any intel would be greatly appreciated. Once I get situated in the area I'll definitely be sure to contribute as much as possible.

    Thanks Pilot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/040868838984

  12. #21146

    Text free app

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    What does everyone use to text? I was using my personal phone for texting but a quick internet search gives out way to much information so don't want to use that anymore. If I use the text free app I have area code that isn't local and never get text back. Was wondering what everyone else uses and if there's anything free out there. Thank.

    You in advance.
    I use the text free app but log in on my phone to the web application! Local number and always been free.

    And works great! Once you download, I deleted the app on my phone but I've been using it for years now.

    Undetected.

  13. #21145

    Avoid at all costs

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    By check your six do you mean she lives in a rough area, LEO concerns or just normal recommendations of watching surroundings. I'm from out of town and planning a pit stop to see her.
    Check your six means be aware of your surroundings. I would avoid her. I initially thought she would be okay. Communications were good at first but went downhill. Then she ghosted me saying she overslept. Not worth the hassle.

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.

  14. #21144
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that review; I've been strongly considering a try but I'm in Cincinnati so it's a far drive for lackluster comms as I've heard over and over. But all reviews (up to this point) indicated she was worth it. I appreciate the heads-up.
    If you had asked me a month ago, I would have said absolutely. She had shit comms then too, but she made up for it with a great body and decent rates. Then she went and ruined it with her raise in premium, changeup on the menu, and that painful performance.

  15. #21143
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    What does everyone use to text? I was using my personal phone for texting but a quick internet search gives out way to much information so don't want to use that anymore. If I use the text free app I have area code that isn't local and never get text back. Was wondering what everyone else uses and if there's anything free out there. Thank.

    You in advance.
    I use Google Voice tied to a burner email address. It's been solid so far, and I'm not aware of any tie-backs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape