Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 1307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21142

    Sexy sassy Sierra

    Seen her a couple time in the recent.

    She's been fun, sexy (AF).

    Should check her out if you haven't.

    I've talked some smack in the past, but she's cool.

    If you can get by the attitude and be patient, she's worth it.

    Yes.

  2. #21141
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Had my last dream with Star this week. I've been a regular for her, but she's done a 180 on me. She's changed to a new place, looks like she had a rough exit from the last one. She took BB / CIM / BBBJ off the menu and raised her rates, STG list is not accurate. The last couple of times she just lays like a dead fish the entire time and acts like she's in horrendous pain. Still a bad communicator and has even left me waiting in a parking lot once til I left. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm taking her off my rotation for now. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/160839740283.
    Thanks for that review; I've been strongly considering a try but I'm in Cincinnati so it's a far drive for lackluster comms as I've heard over and over. But all reviews (up to this point) indicated she was worth it. I appreciate the heads-up.

  3. #21140

    Recommendations for texting

    What does everyone use to text? I was using my personal phone for texting but a quick internet search gives out way to much information so don't want to use that anymore. If I use the text free app I have area code that isn't local and never get text back. Was wondering what everyone else uses and if there's anything free out there. Thank.

    You in advance.

  4. #21139
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    She also only does nights and evenings. I've been wanting to see her for years, but I can only do mornings. It is what it is.
    Well darn I only have a limited time mid afternoon about 2 or 3 as I'm passing through. Hopefully after my phone call she can accommodate me. Thanks for the insight I'll keep you posted. Trip is still a few weeks out.

  5. #21138
    Had my last dream with Star this week. I've been a regular for her, but she's done a 180 on me. She's changed to a new place, looks like she had a rough exit from the last one. She took BB / CIM / BBBJ off the menu and raised her rates, STG list is not accurate. The last couple of times she just lays like a dead fish the entire time and acts like she's in horrendous pain. Still a bad communicator and has even left me waiting in a parking lot once til I left. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm taking her off my rotation for now. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/160839740283.

  6. #21137

    Night time only

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    $$$ for an hour is a bit rich for these necks of the woods.
    She also only does nights and evenings. I've been wanting to see her for years, but I can only do mornings. It is what it is.

  7. #21136
    Quote Originally Posted by NorinRad  [View Original Post]
    Bree is Wonderful. Older provider with great body, and always a great experience. She lives in a very safe neighborhood in Sidney in a nice older Victorian Home.

    She likes to take her time, have a drink and chat before play time, and has a Wide-Open Menu. Have never been disappointed!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/099624191843
    $$$ for an hour is a bit rich for these necks of the woods.

  8. #21135

    Bree Anna Michele

    Bree is Wonderful. Older provider with great body, and always a great experience. She lives in a very safe neighborhood in Sidney in a nice older Victorian Home.

    She likes to take her time, have a drink and chat before play time, and has a Wide-Open Menu. Have never been disappointed!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/099624191843

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    From the Ann Arbor area, been following Bree for a few years on Twitter and subscribed to her only fans before. I'm finally travelling for work and will be in the area. She's on my to do list LOL. Can you share any info about her location, she seems potentially high volume any issues with the neighborhood or nosey neighbors? Any LEO issues with her? Lastly how does she taste, good, bad, etc. Feel free to DM me if that's better.

  9. #21134

    Cheque yer sicks

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    By check your six do you mean she lives in a rough area, LEO concerns or just normal recommendations of watching surroundings. I'm from out of town and planning a pit stop to see her.
    It's just good advice, I think he posts that on everything, kind of like a signature.

  10. #21133

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/576883927973.

    Thanks,

    LA.
    Not just poor communication, she also has ghosted people after leading them on.

  11. #21132

    Nicole

    Anyone have an intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...e/291596164899

    (Cross post with Cinci Escort)

  12. #21131

    I've wanted to see her for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJJ  [View Original Post]
    No issues seeing her.
    I've tried to set stuff up with her for years. But her "no day time hours" pretty much makes it impossible for me to make it happen. I'll just keep wishing.

  13. #21130

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    By check your six do you mean she lives in a rough area, LEO concerns or just normal recommendations of watching surroundings. I'm from out of town and planning a pit stop to see her.
    No issues seeing her.

  14. #21129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Reports on Middletown Preggo from January were not Positive

    Do a keyword search on *pregnant* and you'll find several reports of poor comms and the presence of children in the room. That made most of us wary enough to stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/576883927973.

    Thanks,

    LA.

  15. #21128

    Middletown Prego

    Any intel on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/576883927973.

    Thanks,

    LA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape