Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 298 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4287
    We're talking Swan here, yes? Usually that's over on the Ventura thread but if so seems to have migrated over here. Just to be sure before I go over so as to give a review of my own!

    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaTonic  [View Original Post]
    Not that anyone will believe my review since I'm a "newbie" but I think the reviews for Yumi were actually of Amy. When I first read reviews here of "Yumi" back in December, I called and asked for her and was told there wasn't anyone there by that name: only Amy and Lulu. The woman on the phone said they were both young and pretty and I thought, well she's probably lying but I'll check it out. So I get there and the girl I get is indeed youngish and pretty, in really good shape with nice MM tits. I'd estimate she was late 20's but could've been early 30's. Service was good. BJ was covered which was a disappointment since the reviews said BBJ, but it was still a good time for a decent price. I asked her name and it really sounded like she said Yumi and I asked her to repeat it and realized she was saying Amy.

    Went back a few times but never saw Amy there again. Saw a girl name Eva twice (though she pronounces it Ewa). She was a very similar type to Amy. Late 20's / early 30's, in very good shape, pretty face. I think her boobs were real but it's possible they're a very well done MM job. Eva's BJ was bare so that was nice and she got more into it than Amy.

    Went back last week and no more Amy. This time, I got Alice and she was just ok. Not very pretty. Probably mid to late 30's. Small natural boobs. And she was what HermosaSurfer2 described as a "roll the top down and hike the skirt up" type of chick. BBJ but could barely fit half of it in her mouth and I am strictly average in the length and girth department. Wouldn't repeat with her.

    One more thing: I keep seeing reviews saying it's $. 6 house fee, but I've always paid $. 5 to the house the four times I've been and $1. 6 for FS.

  2. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly555  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody remember Sara at Victoria and at Nicoles? She was incredible. There has been no one here of her caliber since she went back to Korea!
    Was she the really skinny chick with really long hair past her ass?

  3. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    If anyone runs into Jackie or Kim from the now defunct Tokyo Massage please let me know. I'm going to miss those 2 old ladies.
    Same. If anyone has a number to reach Jackie, please DM me. I hadn't been since last summer, but I'd been going to Tokyo Spa for at least 15 years.

  4. #4284

    Ocean

    Bummer. I go here a bunch and have had great luck. Service, menu, and price have been good for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface805  [View Original Post]
    I walked in and met Ana, she looked ok, small, short, ok face. I paid for the hour. She started giving me a really bad massage nothing to help me relax. Ana didn't really tease or anything so I started touching her legs which she didn't mind. It seemed like she was talking to someone on Bluetooth while she was giving me my massage. She kept apologizing because she had to keep answering the door. So when she got back I just told her what I wanted, 140 was the price, very rushed, the doorbell kept ringing she kept leaving. I did finish but not a happy ending. Everything was rushed. Ana then tells me to go to sleep that she will be back in ten minutes and I was like wait what me wait. There was a small tablet on the table that had 4 cameras on it, outside parking, front door, and lobby. So I sat there thinking about life and how I got here, towel over me, I actually waited the 10 minutes. So I got up and started saying "hello" down the hallway LOL. So Ana comes back acting surprised that I was still there waiting. Ana kept apologizing and offered me 20 dollars back. So she brings me a 20, she hardly speaks English or understands it so she was confused at everything I was telling her. I would not recommend this place.

  5. #4283

    I went to the Ocean place on ventura

    I walked in and met Ana, she looked ok, small, short, ok face. I paid for the hour. She started giving me a really bad massage nothing to help me relax. Ana didn't really tease or anything so I started touching her legs which she didn't mind. It seemed like she was talking to someone on Bluetooth while she was giving me my massage. She kept apologizing because she had to keep answering the door. So when she got back I just told her what I wanted, 140 was the price, very rushed, the doorbell kept ringing she kept leaving. I did finish but not a happy ending. Everything was rushed. Ana then tells me to go to sleep that she will be back in ten minutes and I was like wait what me wait. There was a small tablet on the table that had 4 cameras on it, outside parking, front door, and lobby. So I sat there thinking about life and how I got here, towel over me, I actually waited the 10 minutes. So I got up and started saying "hello" down the hallway LOL. So Ana comes back acting surprised that I was still there waiting. Ana kept apologizing and offered me 20 dollars back. So she brings me a 20, she hardly speaks English or understands it so she was confused at everything I was telling her. I would not recommend this place.

  6. #4282
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplesNPears  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone was (like me) wanting to see her.
    WHat does she offer? Can't find anything on her on the string? BBBJ?

  7. #4281

    Tina J&H Newbury Park now at Body Works Spa Newbury Park

    In case anyone was (like me) wanting to see her.

  8. #4280

    Sara at Victoria

    Does anybody remember Sara at Victoria and at Nicoles? She was incredible. There has been no one here of her caliber since she went back to Korea!

  9. #4279

    Massage parlor in Colonia

    Stumbled across Alice Crystal Palace while driving down Cooper Road in Oxnard. Went back and checked it out drew Angel as my masseuse. She was a cute mid 30's to 40's Chinese lady short and slim. Went for the hour and had an ok massage with light teasing of the boys. On flip asked what I wanted and asked for $180 and got her down to 120 for Covered FS. It was nice not much enthusiasm but she let me do Daty, Doggie, Missionary And Cowgirl to finish. No kissing or sucking of her nips was allowed. Said they will have a new girl this week she said they rotate out once a month. OK, time might try again with the new girl.

  10. #4278

    Yumi does exist

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplesNPears  [View Original Post]
    I believe you, and aside from confusion with Amy as well I think the Yumi reported was rotated out like all the others are (aside from Amy). I saw Eva too she's great I hope she comes back one day.
    I called and went after the very first post of her here.

    She got Girls to take over while she got rotated out.

    She just got rotated back in over a week ago.

    I saw her last Wednesday.

    She was phenomenal 2/3 times I saw her. One time was an issue because it was busy, and another monger was upset with the service he was getting from one of her (at the time) newer girls. Same girl she tried pushing me to try, I told her yumi or nothing LOL.

  11. #4277

    Linda

    After some deliberation, I decided to dream about Nicole's once more.

    This time, I drew Linda, who, despite looking around average and around mid-30's, gave a wonderful FS, was very open-minded and into the session. Overall, the dream was still on the high end, but worth it. Left very happy.

  12. #4276
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRyo  [View Original Post]
    Good news. Cherry is back on Saturdays!

    Also dreamed about Nicole's a few weeks back and saw Luna. Mid 30's. Really cute and in shape. I believe she said she works Fri-Sun.

    Appearance: 7. 5/10.

    Massage: 7/10.

    Flip: 8/10.

    Would come back.
    Thanks for the intel.

  13. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    I had a less than stellar experience here too. I did get covered full service but it was rushed and no enthusiasm from the lady. I think her name was Angela she was cute late 30,'s early 40's with a decent body. It seems the Chinese are taking over all the parlous and the experience is just not the same as the Korean lady's.
    Same here. B Team, OK in a pinch if a man's just got to eat at best.

  14. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumRod85  [View Original Post]
    Went ahead and dreamed about Alina's after a recent recommendation.

    Unfortunately, I must have dreamed at a not-so-stellar time, as the one that I drew was difficult to understand despite the use of a translator and seemed like she was rushing at times. Unfortunately, I did not get a name as it was difficult to communicate with her. Overall an okay time with FS, though I am debating on whether or not I am going to try again in the future, maybe at a different time. Otherwise, I am considering Nicole's or Swan once again unless there is another recommendation.
    I had a less than stellar experience here too. I did get covered full service but it was rushed and no enthusiasm from the lady. I think her name was Angela she was cute late 30,'s early 40's with a decent body. It seems the Chinese are taking over all the parlous and the experience is just not the same as the Korean lady's.

  15. #4273

    Swan again

    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaTonic  [View Original Post]
    Not that anyone will believe my review since I'm a "newbie" but I think the reviews for Yumi were actually of Amy.
    Went back a few times but never saw Amy there again. Saw a girl name Eva twice (though she pronounces it Ewa). She was a very similar type to Amy. Late 20's / early 30's, in very good shape, pretty face. I think her boobs were real but it's possible they're a very well done MM job. Eva's BJ was bare so that was nice and she got more into it than Amy.
    .
    I believe you, and aside from confusion with Amy as well I think the Yumi reported was rotated out like all the others are (aside from Amy). I saw Eva too she's great I hope she comes back one day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape