Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8061

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Brickleton  [View Original Post]
    Be aware. They are very good at wasting a lot of your time before you actually get to see them. I have wasted well over 4 hours combined. They will give quick responses and then randomly completely stop responding.
    I can appreciate that, however, that literally describes 90% of the hoes out there.

  2. #8060

    CherryOnTop

    Be aware. They are very good at wasting a lot of your time before you actually get to see them. I have wasted well over 4 hours combined. They will give quick responses and then randomly completely stop responding.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I've been communicating with both of these hos to set up a twins threesome.

    Bareback CIP. I've seen them both separately, and they have told me they would be down.

    My goal would be to lay them on top of each other and slide in back-and-forth between the 2 of them. Any other ideas of what should I have them do?

  3. #8059

    Cherryontop

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I lost in these discussions. Can you please provide links to Candace and Cherry? I looked into the other T and A board and nothing popped up.

    -Marc.
    This is her. And her sister goes by Candace. Bareback cumdump twins.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/629275425045

  4. #8058

    Candace and Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I've been communicating with both of these hos to set up a twins threesome.

    Bareback CIP. I've seen them both separately, and they have told me they would be down.

    My goal would be to lay them on top of each other and slide in back-and-forth between the 2 of them. Any other ideas of what should I have them do?
    Sorry I lost in these discussions. Can you please provide links to Candace and Cherry? I looked into the other T and A board and nothing popped up.

    -Marc.

  5. #8057

    Candace and Cherry

    I've been communicating with both of these hos to set up a twins threesome.

    Bareback CIP. I've seen them both separately, and they have told me they would be down.

    My goal would be to lay them on top of each other and slide in back-and-forth between the 2 of them. Any other ideas of what should I have them do?

  6. #8056

    Mel and little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Thanks tons. Thought I was losing my mind going through 100 pages and finding nothing. Any idea if she does raw service?

    Only thing better than mother / daughter is twins. I'd definitely be down for that 3 way.
    A truly don't know if they provide together. Honestly, never tried that hard to make it happen. Little bit and her daughter are both total cum dumps. She is high volume, so very likely you're the 10th guy that has dropped a load in her that day. The pig sty of an apartment, and the overwhelming stench of cigarettes and BO. Keeps me away.

  7. #8055
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right. Maybe Search isn't as reliable as I thought. Anyway, little bit is in her late 50's or 60's at least. Been around for decades. Raspy chain smoker. Pretty outgoing lady, I've seen her a few times over the years. She is Mels mom. I tried to set up a mom daughter creampie session with them, but never worked out.
    Thanks tons. Thought I was losing my mind going through 100 pages and finding nothing. Any idea if she does raw service?

    Only thing better than mother / daughter is twins. I'd definitely be down for that 3 way.

  8. #8054

    Little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on here. Thanks, tho. Sometimes I forget about the search box.
    You are absolutely right. Maybe Search isn't as reliable as I thought. Anyway, little bit is in her late 50's or 60's at least. Been around for decades. Raspy chain smoker. Pretty outgoing lady, I've seen her a few times over the years. She is Mels mom. I tried to set up a mom daughter creampie session with them, but never worked out.

  9. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Try the search feature on the site. She's been talked about many, many, many times.
    I can't find anything on here. Thanks, tho. Sometimes I forget about the search box.

  10. #8052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.

    Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668
    Never met her, reports are cumslut.

  11. #8051

    Little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.

    Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668
    Try the search feature on the site. She's been talked about many, many, many times.

  12. #8050

    Who are you asking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdHupley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.
    Did you forget to add a link?

    Not sure who you're asking about.

  13. #8049

    On list crawler

    Has anyone seen her? I see her on listcrawler all the time.

    Forgot the link https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165043668

  14. #8048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    This anal cumslut is currenently in PDX


  15. #8047
    Quote Originally Posted by Sscdrake  [View Original Post]

    CocaineMolly is another good choice, I've seen reports that people have had mixed results with her, she's been pretty fantastic for me but I haven't seen her too recently because of work and the fact that she only works during the day and lives like an hour from me. But she's a total ****, let me deep throat her while she was talking to a service rep in between the rep's questions, lol, and she likes putting in her buttplug without being asked and is fine with you slipping it out and slipping yourself in.

    She's not the best raw chocolate but with so many vanishing and the Portland historical relic escorts slowly being all that's left, and with them all vehemently refusing to do anything BB, your pickings overall are just slim. Pre-covid, you could find a lot of chocolate non-pros for BnGs or raw bangs. Now, even streetwalkers are demanding GPS Board prices and scoffing at even BBJs...
    She was for sure a YMMV.

    Drove about 1 hr to see her and it was a total bust.

    Covered, did not even offer a BJ.

    I guess tis the nature of this game in that it can be very much YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape