Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 27827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23462

    Anyone Seen her?

    Use to see her but she disappeared she's chill but she does try to rush you. I just tell her to STFU and take my time. Protection optional she usually doesn't carry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220216_093233-min.jpg‎   IMG_20220216_093247-min.jpg‎  

  2. #23461
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    LOL, yeah that's a no for me dawg, it would have to be straight glory hole with no ability to check.
    Too Funny! HaHaHa!

  3. #23460

    4 The Nasty Boys

    If your down on your luck and need someone quick cheap and reliable this is your girl. She big and short but she's always down for BB and doesn't say no to anything. I saw her once she wanted a nic vape and a burger king soda. Total 35. So ya'll understand what I'm talking about. I personally wouldn't go BB with her tell me if ya'll have though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220723_065607-min.jpg‎   IMG_20220723_065633-min.jpg‎   IMG_20220723_065651-min.jpg‎  

  4. #23459

    Much to Be Desired?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    She was super chill no rush, didn't say no to almost anything and was cool with pics. Wearing a hat is up to you she doesn't care or upcharge in person. She allows gangbangs and threesomes MMF or FFM. I'd recommend for people who like chunks from time to time hit her up.
    I've seen both of these girls in your photo sessions. Your photo poses leave me wondering where the appeal is and what I ever saw in them. I mean, literally, my dick just went limp. I'm unsure if I could ever fu&k them again after seeing your pics. LOL! By the way, I speak of Rocker Chic and Megan.

  5. #23458
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    He did say he was a dirty fuk LOL.
    He isn't me.

    I am dirtyfuk.

  6. #23457

    Parlay

    Use to see her when she had an IC. She is a BBW but her boobs and ass are firm and soft. She tried charging for BB but I just played like I didn't have 40 more. Qv was 120. If your into gangbang or MMF+, she's down for it. She never tried and when I last saw her was will to see each person for a bill per. Forgot she doesn't rush. So qv turned into HHR. I don't understand why most people don't just go for QV if they don't rush you're pretty much getting HHR on discount.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231221_164828-min.jpg‎   20231221_164831-min.jpg‎   20231221_164842(0)-min.jpg‎  

  7. #23456

    Rocker Chick

    She was super chill no rush, didn't say no to almost anything and was cool with pics. Wearing a hat is up to you she doesn't care or upcharge in person. She allows gangbangs and threesomes MMF or FFM. I'd recommend for people who like chunks from time to time hit her up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231227_085555.jpg‎   20231227_085623.jpg‎   20231227_085632.jpg‎   20231227_085656-min.jpg‎   20231227_085701-min.jpg‎  

    20231227_090658-min.jpg‎  

  8. #23455

    She's Relevant

    She will pretty much let you do anything. Paid for qv she let me stay for half hour + because she didn't have anything to do so we took some pics for fun!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/165028714
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240130_133315-min.jpg‎   20240130_133404-min.jpg‎   20240130_133414-min.jpg‎   20240130_133441-min.jpg‎   20240130_133450-min.jpg‎  


  9. #23454

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Wow all of this can be had for the cheap cheap price of 800/ hr. Incredible gents run and get it while it is still available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-3234998246
    Only because I looked twice at her post and was pondering reaching out. That per hour rate is for a duo. Actually single rate is more inline with everyone else.

  10. #23453
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Socrates wouldn't get mad over stupid people but Dude I can't get over the name lmao ending with So-Crates too funny to which I agree. There's so many girls that give me the BB for cheap. I see some insane prices like 500/hr and I'm like damn, I got that for 300 lol or the cheap overnights also. But it's definitely YMMV.
    It's crazy because out of the nearly 20 years of being on this site, you are only the 2nd person to openly get my signature reference. One other about 7 years ago.

    And you're right, Socrates wouldn't be mad. He would actually know that these jokers do their wrong involuntarily, as a result of their ignorance LOL.

    Anyway, to keep the topic moving, I went to see NinaBubbles on Saturday, I believe. Great body but no BBFS for me. And she was adamant! Do I believe she does it, absolutely but she could have been taking a stand from others who have bombarded her with the request. I reloported this in a thread below the line and said I won't repeat but I likely will so I can finally tap it raw. It is now a challenge to fill her up at least once.

    I am new to Washington so I am now on the lookout for all of the reported names on here to try and lay my seed. Would love quick suggestions on some of y'all's favorites that are an easy fill. Appreciate all the hard work fellas for keeping this thread alive. Being near the Bible Belt, they sure do try to shun this topic.

    So-Crates.

  11. #23452

    Pregnant Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She looks pregnant. Is she?
    No she's not pregnant she's just kinda largerish around the gut. She looks normal when she stands straight.

  12. #23451
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    He did say he was a dirty fuk LOL.
    LOL, yeah that's a no for me dawg, it would have to be straight glory hole with no ability to check.

  13. #23450
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    Bro I don't know what your definition of pretty in the face is but God damn I wouldn't stick my dick in her if it were free. Holy shit she is ugly AF.
    He did say he was a dirty fuk LOL.

  14. #23449

    Horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Saw her now twice. Both times bb. Funny thing is she agreed to bb over text. 120 then said sorry. It's 30 extra. Told her I only got 120. She said that's fine. Then gave location. Agreed to be undressed upfront. Decided to meet me at elevator. OK whatever. She is a little bigger than I like but dome is great. She started to grab raincoat and I said didn't we agree to bb. She sighed and said she don't do bb. I asked for money back and then she sighed again. She then said ok fine. Bb it is. Proceeded to do the deed. Once done I got dressed and she smiled and said hope to see you again. Eh not likely.

    Don't think she is managed as there was no evidence in the room but ya never know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164978362
    I wish you would've been more informative LOL.

    His chick is horrible!! She's bbw not too bad just average she looks clean and no smell but her attitude is horrible not into it all all wanted to do condom even after we had agreed to no condom pussy and anal. Her BBBJ was below average no ball licking or rimming no deepthroat no kissing after 5 min of average BJ which she kept trying to look at her phone all the while. Got to missionary where she was not even into it at all kept looking at her phone even after I asked her not to. After about 10 min of pounding away her not too tight pussy I asked her for doggy but she says she doesn't do doggy so I asked her for anal then she just nodded but didn't try to accommodate she just laid there so I started trying to fuck her ass but she kept complaining that it was too big and it hurt I wasn't even in yet barely had my tip in so I just finished cip and hi out of there horrible experience.

    She's nice girl but talks like she's black and I do believe she hangs around other girl that she provides with another black chick she asked if I wanted to see her but she said she's ike her in service so I'll passi do not recommend her at all.

  15. #23448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Socrates wouldn't get mad over stupid people but Dude I can't get over the name lmao ending with So-Crates too funny to which I agree. There's so many girls that give me the BB for cheap. I see some insane prices like 500/hr and I'm like damn, I got that for 300 lol or the cheap overnights also. But it's definitely YMMV.
    I gotta buddy who got 60 qv w a smoke show blonde MILF with usual rates of 200hhr 300hr a while back. I was jelly af I was stuck at standard rates, but it's always bros before hoes. She was a druggie tho, so she was desperate

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape