Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 24509
-
02-15-24 10:35 #19484Senior Member

Posts: 614Armenian Bella
What are the odds that she's real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/165036040#.
-
02-15-24 09:53 #19483Senior Member

Posts: 1065Reviews
This topiic started off about Cherry and Amanda cash and dash. For the record I've never seen either girl. I'm not on this site to put mongers in a bad situation. You got to do your research. Amanda is the type of provider I would like to see because I am attracted to her. It would be great to go push her cervix around... however, her number changes nonstop. Redflags for me. Let me say this in a more simple way. Hot attractive girl, smoking body, advertising for years with no reviews. You got to go digging and find anything. I would think some other mongers would've posted some positive information here by now. The executive inn is a red flag for me.
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...dguy77-2433214
https://withescorts.com/escorts/342792830713864192
-
02-15-24 09:32 #19482Senior Member

Posts: 1065DmvTrickGawd Your inbox is full
I'm also not the member you sent me the link for. I'm ShootAndRoll. I can't offer you any insight to the post.
Stay safe.
-
02-15-24 06:33 #19481Regular Member

Posts: 9Hello
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Long time lurker, but have benefited from found wisdom. Used to play a lot but the inflation has curtailed the enjoyment. Nothing that hasn't been said here countless times. I've used usag across the country and it just seemed like it was time to get a name and contribute where possible. I've got the format down and appreciate those who report. I will have to say that while rates feel high here, they are pretty consistent in other places. The bigger difference is the service and attitudes in other places. I dislike when made to feel like 'they' are doing me a favor. The candy strips the humanity out of them so when you see a report where they are chill despite, I like to treat them right.
Writer7.
-
02-15-24 06:12 #19480Senior Member

Posts: 49I connected with her through a mutual friend but don't have all the info yet. I was just trying to see if anyone knew her but don't worry Once I have info it will be shared. You guys have always been awesome about information and I appreciate it. That's why this place exists. To help one another.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 23:58 #19479Banned Member

Posts: 49Appreciated
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I wonder how many people you have run off over the years. Banning you was long overdue.
A2
-
02-14-24 23:46 #19478Banned Member

Posts: 49Eff off
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-14-24 23:45 #19477Banned Member

Posts: 49Get a life
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-14-24 23:08 #19476Senior Member

Posts: 102Cherry not the blonde
The whole Cherry / Samantha cashing and dashing post was what the OG post was about, Cherry / Samantha was using Amanda's room, and, I bet that Amanda had nothing to do with it. I've seen Amanda many times, and she's always been cool. Cherry / Samantha probably gave Amanda a few bucks to use her room, but Amanda didn't know that Cherry / Samantha was ripping people off. Cherry / Samantha has a history of scamming other providers too, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened here. Cherry / Samantha can't be trusted. She won't just cash and dash, but literally straight up rob you, She's been beaten up by a few providers that she screwed over. I'm just giving warning, about her, not Amanda, so just be careful.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-sniff.
-
02-14-24 22:33 #19475Senior Member

Posts: 994I think what he's trying to say is that you need to contribute a bit more good Intel on providers first. I'm just interpreting, I haven't reviewed your previous posts. Just trying to help.
Originally Posted by TheMadasian
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
02-14-24 22:25 #19474Senior Member

Posts: 994Her ad or post
Where's her ads or postings? Can you send a link?
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 22:20 #19473Senior Member

Posts: 994Blue
Thanks bro. Haven't seen Blue in years. Excellent BBJ and a good time. She aims to please but she always used to make you wait so long before you got started, with all her fidgeting, but it was worth it. Definitely going to go and see if she's still got it.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
02-14-24 20:08 #19472Senior Member

Posts: 614Blue
Looks lkke she's posting again.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/344406564840
-
02-14-24 19:28 #19471Senior Member

Posts: 42Pregnant sin
Has anyone seen her yet. She answered the phone but texting is dead. I'm willing to make the trip if anyone can vouch for her. She seems legit.
https://callescort.org/443-422-2527
-
02-14-24 17:26 #19470Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone know this girl?
Does anyone know this girl? If so DM me with any intel please. Trying to verify she is the real deal.








Reply With Quote





