Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 31830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28065

    Kat

    Hey there guys, Its been a while.

    Wanted to ask the group about this girl. I had set it all up easily. I was there and just waiting on her to give me the room. She asks for a pic of the hotel I send her one. Then she says "go to the trash can by room 100 and place donation under the trash can" and she claims she would then give me the room. This set off my spidey sense. I took the donation and left. She started bitching me out saying I "wasted her time" etc. I am sorry but I am not going to give the donation until I get my hands on the goods.

    Her "reviews" on the list look like they were all self written. Same words used and same description. Big red flags. She claims she blasted my name and address. I wasn't using my personal phone but a burner. I left and went and saw a reliable provider. It sucks how it always happens this way, you have money in hand with a hard dick and they want to play games like this.

    Her ad:

    NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED DO not CONTACT ME IF your NOT WANTING TO MEET I'm available for incall all day 💋 nasty clean experience. DoggyStyle / BBJ / BBW / FRIENDLy / squirt / spanking / facial / feetplay / ball busting / mommyor daddy kinks / golden showers / tit job / sell pics and videos / findom / paypigs just ask have specials all day If you interested, VERIFY ONLY please Text me ☎DO NOT CONTACT ME IF you ARE NOT MEETING IF you can't AFFORD ME IN PERSON I HAVE A SNAP PREMIUM I DO NOT TAKE CASHAPP.

    629-xxx-4729.

    Nym: Kat.

    Age: 30.

    Location: Nashville and airport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5679b78ffb0ff95de46c3c4ad4d652c5_f.jpg‎   9152880e46a6aca18684544265d80b9c_f.jpg‎   e272b64cfd32cc9982f082a9e53235d4_f.jpg‎  

  2. #28064
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Look, I'm not trying to be a dick, but are you fucking kidding me? Seriously?
    I think the same every week when someone gets scammed by a 50 year old skeleton crackhead with no curves to speak of. Weird to draw the line here, of all places.

    I guess it boils down to preference. But yeah, I rarely hear about fat girls scamming like this aside from the one girl who keeps pretending she has a pregnant twin sister.

  3. #28063
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Nicole

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/180999539/6159103129


    When we met we Went through all the alphabet-DFK, passionate foreplay, nipple worship, ass worship, DATY, BJ, 69, CG, RCG AND A FEW OTHERS.

    She is Native / First Nations southern addition.

    Very athletic body. Her ass should be a national treasure, firm legs, lovely smooth soft as butter skin. Her breast were a firm B or C with beautiful nipples. About 5'7".

    Well I've been trying to meet her for over a week and just wanted to see if her ass was as good as it looked on the Ads. It was and more. Met her in the parking lot and I thought she was more attractive in person. She got the room and we met at her door. She asked if it was ok to shower off first. She showered as I undressed and got in the bed. Thought I was going to pass out in anticipation of seeing her come out of the shower and seeing that hot youthful body.

    She dropped the towel and began to snuggle. She asked me if I liked to kiss. I said yes! We made out like to lustful teenagers on a long overdue hook up. She threw a leg over my hip and I was grabbing that great tight ass and fingering her tight pussy!

    She said something about Oral and I said yes please. It really was a great BJ causing my hips to try to skull fuck her. Finally after feeling like as was going insane I told her to get that ass up toward me. Turned into a long 69 session. Finally I told her I wanted that tight kitty on my cock. After putting on the rubber she moved on top for a long and passionate CG. She is very gifted in her skills. Then I told her I wanted to see more of her ass and we moved into a RCG and a few other positions. Finally couldn't take it any longer and popped. I honestly wanted more but had to get off to work.
    What was the damage?

  4. #28062

    Juicy Julie and Sarah

    I've been reading the reviews on Julie and Sarah. If someone would be so kind to DM me the contact info it would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #28061

    Sharing UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I know the accrnum UTR gets DEBATED. However I try to respect the wishes of the providers. I make mistakes but try to give the senior members the benefit benifit of the doubt after Looking at their post over time. To me a good UTR is worth a little effort to enjoy! If you don't understand that then just stay with the crack Ho"s and risk of game.
    https://www.wsmv.com/2024/01/29/man-violently-attacked-after-responding-escort-service-ad-nashville-police-say/
    Here's a few pics of Juicy and Sara. Both have real jobs and lives. The reason we try to not give out all their
    Julie told me a horror story the last time I saw her about someone who had been recommended from here and then when some sort of mixup happened went crazy ballistic threatening to inform the hotel what she was up to and to call the police, etc. I have no doubt most of us know how this works and are cool with it, but it only takes one person to bring the whole thing down. Her story certainly made me more cautious about passing on her 411. I definitely want her in the game!

  6. #28060
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    I'm out for 2 and a quarter, all told. Get a masterful runaround and baited correspondence, and when it's time to start playing, handler comes out and starts hustling me out the door. Went by Lola. AVOID!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165071556
    Look, I'm not trying to be a dick, but are you fucking kidding me? Seriously?

  7. #28059

    Needing more UTR info

    I know the accrnum UTR gets DEBATED. However I try to respect the wishes of the providers. I make mistakes but try to give the senior members the benefit benifit of the doubt after Looking at their post over time. To me a good UTR is worth a little effort to enjoy! If you don't understand that then just stay with the crack Ho"s and risk of game.
    https://www.wsmv.com/2024/01/29/man-violently-attacked-after-responding-escort-service-ad-nashville-police-say/
    Here's a few pics of Juicy and Sara. Both have real jobs and lives. The reason we try to not give out all their
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2657.jpg‎   IMG_2654.jpg‎  

  8. #28058
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersRum  [View Original Post]
    I'm out for 2 and a quarter, all told. Get a masterful runaround and baited correspondence, and when it's time to start playing, handler comes out and starts hustling me out the door. Went by Lola. AVOID!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165071556
    You need to give her a bad review or try to protect other. It takes a few min but might save someone else. IMHO.

  9. #28057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Nichole (Real name: Lindsey)

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Nicole

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/180999539/6159103129


    When we met we Went through all the alphabet-DFK, passionate foreplay, nipple worship, ass worship, DATY, BJ, 69, CG, RCG AND A FEW OTHERS.

    She is Native / First Nations southern addition.

    Very athletic body. Her ass should be a national treasure, firm legs, lovely smooth soft as butter skin. Her breast were a firm B or C with beautiful nipples. About 5'7".

    Well I've been trying to meet her for over a week and just wanted to see if her ass was as good as it looked on the Ads. It was and more. Met her in the parking lot and I thought she was more attractive in person. She got the room and we met at her door. She asked if it was ok to shower off first. She showered as I undressed and got in the bed. Thought I was going to pass out in anticipation of seeing her come out of the shower and seeing that hot youthful body.

    She dropped the towel and began to snuggle. She asked me if I liked to kiss. I said yes! We made out like to lustful teenagers on a long overdue hook up. She threw a leg over my hip and I was grabbing that great tight ass and fingering her tight pussy!

    She said something about Oral and I said yes please. It really was a great BJ causing my hips to try to skull fuck her. Finally after feeling like as was going insane I told her to get that ass up toward me. Turned into a long 69 session. Finally I told her I wanted that tight kitty on my cock. After putting on the rubber she moved on top for a long and passionate CG. She is very gifted in her skills. Then I told her I wanted to see more of her ass and we moved into a RCG and a few other positions. Finally couldn't take it any longer and popped. I honestly wanted more but had to get off to work.
    She's a good time when she doesn't yank you around for 3 hours. Don't mean to rain on people's parade's but most of these girls are escorts and not married housewives for a reason—Nichole specifically has a drinking and drug habit and the first two times I saw her I wound up meeting 5 hours after she was supposed to show up. 1. 5 hours spent just waiting outside of her downtown studio. Pretty unacceptable. She also has effed up teeth. Stay safe out there.

  10. #28056

    This one scams

    I'm out for 2 and a quarter, all told. Get a masterful runaround and baited correspondence, and when it's time to start playing, handler comes out and starts hustling me out the door. Went by Lola. AVOID!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/165071556

  11. #28055

    Spontaneous

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    I like Julie a lot but I just got to say if you want to see them you literally have to book an appointment. I'm more a spontaneous type and I just could never get on the right page with them on any same day meet ups. Just a word to anyone who's like me. If you get in give those big titties a squeeze for me!
    Of course you have to make an appointment! You're not picking her up in a Honkytonk on broadway. If she offered any more passion then she does currently she would hurt a man. I once had a very reviewed provider ask me not to post what happened in our session. She climaxed to the point and squirted to the point it felt like I was in a slip and slide. She said if you posted that event. Every customer would expect her to do that for them. I think the YMMV is so true. So many variables are involved. Years ago I had a provider complain that I would fuck for the entire hour of our appointments. She's gone and so are those days. LOL.

    Not sure what or how a provider is suppose to be spontaneous or how you meet them without an appointment? I guess I have more to learn. I think she's a wonderful provider and if she hadn't come along! I was about to drop the hobby. She isn't some little crack head like lots of these girls. She's a woman who enjoys what she does most of the time!

  12. #28054

    Met Native Princess

    Finally met Nicole

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/180999539/6159103129


    When we met we Went through all the alphabet-DFK, passionate foreplay, nipple worship, ass worship, DATY, BJ, 69, CG, RCG AND A FEW OTHERS.

    She is Native / First Nations southern addition.

    Very athletic body. Her ass should be a national treasure, firm legs, lovely smooth soft as butter skin. Her breast were a firm B or C with beautiful nipples. About 5'7".

    Well I've been trying to meet her for over a week and just wanted to see if her ass was as good as it looked on the Ads. It was and more. Met her in the parking lot and I thought she was more attractive in person. She got the room and we met at her door. She asked if it was ok to shower off first. She showered as I undressed and got in the bed. Thought I was going to pass out in anticipation of seeing her come out of the shower and seeing that hot youthful body.

    She dropped the towel and began to snuggle. She asked me if I liked to kiss. I said yes! We made out like to lustful teenagers on a long overdue hook up. She threw a leg over my hip and I was grabbing that great tight ass and fingering her tight pussy!

    She said something about Oral and I said yes please. It really was a great BJ causing my hips to try to skull fuck her. Finally after feeling like as was going insane I told her to get that ass up toward me. Turned into a long 69 session. Finally I told her I wanted that tight kitty on my cock. After putting on the rubber she moved on top for a long and passionate CG. She is very gifted in her skills. Then I told her I wanted to see more of her ass and we moved into a RCG and a few other positions. Finally couldn't take it any longer and popped. I honestly wanted more but had to get off to work.

  13. #28053
    I was following her onlyfans and knew it was a bad idea to see her after she posted stiches on her head because she fell asleep on it. Aka, she was nodding off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Holden man were you right what a complete waste of time she is I tried to connect with her all day and got the run around, she is either a fraud or has some serious demons.

  14. #28052

    Melia + Clean Up Boy

    Hey so I tried visiting her recently and she doesn't discuss money before you arrive for some reason. Sort of okay hotel. It's $$$ for bb and $$ otherwise. I passed. Definitely not worth it to me to have some weird dude in the room with us. And I thought she was just more or less into the kink of it not some pro provider. Turned me off to the whole idea. Just thought I'd provide some details if anyone else has been considering the dream.

  15. #28051

    Not the spontaneous types at all

    I like Julie a lot but I just got to say if you want to see them you literally have to book an appointment. I'm more a spontaneous type and I just could never get on the right page with them on any same day meet ups. Just a word to anyone who's like me. If you get in give those big titties a squeeze for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Juicy Julie is worth the squeeze!

    Well with all the rain and wrecks we were both running late. I arrived at a higher end hotel and was in communication with her about here ETA. I finally had to go to the restroom and I saw a bodacious Raven Haired beauty dressed very professional out of the corner of my eye. She is a head turner for sure. All the men in the parking lot and hotel lobby were turning their head watching those large breast and great ass going into the hotel. Well as I said I had to go take a piss. By the time I got to her room she had already removed her skirt and black leggings. I was wanting to undress her. However I didn't tell her that! So my bad! LOL.

    So I passed her partner the cute Ginger Sara in the hall. She's a doll. Made a joke never seen her look like that. She said you mean clothed instead of naked! Exactly!

    When I got in the room I was greeted with a half naked bodacious babe. She laid on the bed as I undressed. I wanted her so bad! I told her I wanted to take off the rest of her clothes. When I unhooked the front of her sexy Blue bra and those beautiful breast popped out with her eraser size nipples poking out my mouth went on the attack. I just couldn't stop sucking and playing with her breast. Finally got back in the bed and starting making out like teenage kids. She is a wonderful kisser. Then from her lips down her body I reached her garden that needed moisture. She loves DATY it felt like she never wanted me to stop. After doing the shake, rattle and roll of her Orgasams. I moved into the MISH position. She had great flexibility and makes you feel you have the Captain of the Cheerleaders in the back seat of your car. I honestly had to take a break after that. Some small talk and laughs then back to her shills. She was able to make me pop in a way few women have. She is a 10 out of 10 in the GFE arena.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape