Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 43505
-
02-18-24 13:48 #39605Senior Member

Posts: 26I believe her name was Amy. I didn't see any reviews on RM but I did see someone comment on this thread about the place and her so I thought I would check it out.
Originally Posted by SexDude123
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-24 12:32 #39604Senior Member

Posts: 518Fam massage
Dropped by. Not a good batch this week. Bad breath masseuse in their mid 50's. Declined and left as I was seeking for a particular gal there. Save your money. I almost died breathing there.
-
02-17-24 19:35 #39603Regular Member

Posts: 11Blue Ocean
Went last week walked in middle of Super Bowl Sunday no appointment. Lady greeted the door I didn't get the name till the end but I believe she said Linda. Start to finish tease, lots of ball play which I love, on the flip she gave me such a sensual HE. She allowed me to rub her kitty otc and a little utc. Honestly nothing to crazy, we didn't talk much, she understood the assignment, and really gave it a good go! Not my first time there I went a few months back, solid spot they really know how to get you going and all worked up.
45 / . 5 h.
50 / extras (I enjoyed my time).
-
02-17-24 08:39 #39602Senior Member

Posts: 317I only saw Manow twice but she was great. Awesome massage and service. The second time I saw her she told me she was leaving as I believe she had a bad experience with a customer. I think she is out of it completely now.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
It may have been Sandy who met me the other day. Very short. 40-50's in age. Said her english wasn't great. Of course with thai places you always have to ask / make sure they are female.
How much did she offer?
-
02-17-24 00:48 #39601Senior Member

Posts: 1245Danny, all Cocos are good — you can't go wrong with any of them!
Originally Posted by Dannymn
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:45 #39600Senior Member

Posts: 224Is the Coco at Asian different from the one who is at 558 in Waltham? And if so, which Coco is better?
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 22:17 #39599Senior Member

Posts: 336Massage Ultimate
Massage Ultimate used to have hot Thai ladies that could be talked into full service. I went there recently and things are not the same. I drew Sandy, a 55 year old 4 ish with bowling ball bolt ons. Covered full service is available. But meh?
Originally Posted by Thor369
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 19:54 #39598Senior Member

Posts: 224Which place you guys are talking about?
Originally Posted by Rshrry
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 18:56 #39597Senior Member

Posts: 95Thanks
Thanks TW I was wondering about the sign. Thought they may have closed glad they didn't. As always appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
ARE.
-
02-16-24 15:08 #39596Regular Member

Posts: 10The good ole days, I remember going back then and seeing Jenny. Recently went back and there were a bunch of grannies working.
Originally Posted by Thor369
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 10:05 #39595Senior Member

Posts: 106Brookline
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by JackRabitSlim
[View Original Post]
Was trying to get info on her.
-
02-16-24 09:52 #39594Senior Member

Posts: 317Ultimate massage in Stoughton
I went there a few times back in 2020 when Manow worked there. Jolin was running it. I think It may have changed ownership. I posed in there over the weekend to check it out and the lady there knew nothing of Jolin. I know on RM it's now reported as non erotic but just seeing if anyone has any recent input. Thanks.
-
02-14-24 18:10 #39593Senior Member

Posts: 147Family B-Tree sign out
As more old customers called, Mamasan told me she deliberately took out the sign from the street, to keep profile low and not to attract attention, They still welcome their acquaintances, so you can always find more happiness and she can stay in business longer. Don't keep on calling asking if they are open, they are and you are all welcomed!
-
02-13-24 09:59 #39592Senior Member

Posts: 470Waltham Sorry
Location is Waltham.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 21:23 #39591Senior Member

Posts: 47498 Pleasant Watertown
Ried it today. It's nothing. One girl working. Said her name was Lucy. Parking was also weird too. It's a converted landscaping office house. All the trucks are parked in the back. There is one spot in front, no thanks. There is a lot next to it but it's wide open to walk over so anyone can see you. Nothing on the menu except a standard finish. And it was lackluster at best. And asked for the tip upfront. Hate that. Massage was actually ok. Last thing. Was the same girl that I have seen elsewhere. I think at Cherry Blossom. Yoga pants and tshirt. Almost no access. I would say this is a new location, same crap as the low end spots around. Good luck out there.










Reply With Quote




