Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 765 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13728

    An Angels Touch Elsa

    Does anyone know if Elsa formerly of the Angels is still providing? When their site was still up she was impossible to get a hold of. From her instagram she seems to be in town occasionally and I for one would love to see her again.

    If anyone could confirm if they've seen her recently and / or how to get a hold of her it would be much appreciated!

    Also would be interested if any of the other Angels are working independently now. I know Olivia has ads up and ell was on listcrawler for a while in December.

  2. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find her ads anymore, searching for fairview heights on lc shows nothing about her, as if she didn't exist.
    She's on Eros. I'm guessing with Eros rates.

  3. #13726

    Did Kai disappear?

    I can't seem to find her ads anymore, searching for fairview heights on lc shows nothing about her, as if she didn't exist.

  4. #13725

    Bobo the clown

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Whos the scary looking dude in one of her pics?
    I'm guessing it's this person, no idea why the photo is on her ad. Pimp / bf?

    https://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsect...sp?idoc=K50955

  5. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164881172

    Met up with this one yesterday. Hardest to meet up with. I'm 5 minutes away crap. Wanted to meet at a crap hotel settled for car visit. She gave 30 seconds of bbj then just stopped and started making excuses of not feeling safe and almost time is up and preferred the motel. She got out of my car and walked away.
    There are several girls shown in that ad. Which one did you see?

    KS.

  6. #13723

    Vivian on [URL]Eros.com[/URL]

    Contacted her for rates as I like her look. She quoted me 3. 5 $ for hh, 4. 5 $ for hr for GFE, DATY, DFK, and BBJ. But only 1 pop.

    +. 5 $ for each additional pop.

    Link: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/4172037.htm?cat=1

    Did not partake. For 4 $+ per hr, I expect MSOG, and told her as much.

    Rally7.

  7. #13722

    Bridget Lynn

    Had a wonderful visit with Bridget Lynn today. I had seen reviews about her excellent head game and they weren't just a whistling' Dixie! At my age I don't always get off but she got the job done today. She's only going to be here another day or so but will be returning in the not too distant future so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.

    (https://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/).

  8. #13721
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    120 qv. Motel 8 Hazelwood.
    Thanks, she seems to be gone back to Springfield already so I'll keep an eye on her.

  9. #13720

    Cali

    Whos the scary looking dude in one of her pics?

  10. #13719

    Anyone seen pretty from Alton?

    Advertises on escort alligator, baby it's cold outside let me warm you up. Any info appreciated, thanks.

  11. #13718
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    LaLa looks like she might be legit even though my scam sences are tingling.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164908738#.

    No reviews, has anybody seen her yet? I need a good find in the St. Charles area, last one I tried weakest BJ I think I ever had.
    A couple of the pics where there are 2 girls. One of the girls used to dance at Wiseguys then another club. I am not sure if pics are actually hers or taken or working now as duo.

    Good luck.

  12. #13717
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Busy guy! I'd like to know more about your visit with Cali, first link. Rates, howabout the location, ok or sketchy? I'm having trouble finding anyone I like in W / NW county.
    120 qv. Motel 8 Hazelwood.

  13. #13716
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164881172

    Met up with this one yesterday. Hardest to meet up with. I'm 5 minutes away crap. Wanted to meet at a crap hotel settled for car visit. She gave 30 seconds of bbj then just stopped and started making excuses of not feeling safe and almost time is up and preferred the motel. She got out of my car and walked away.

  14. #13715

    Lala

    LaLa looks like she might be legit even though my scam sences are tingling.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164908738#.

    No reviews, has anybody seen her yet? I need a good find in the St. Charles area, last one I tried weakest BJ I think I ever had.

  15. #13714

    Cali in Hazelwood

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164839514

    Went seen morning. She is good to go great bbj. Pics are filtered but she's seems to be no drama. Gets right to work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164641299

    Seen Friday night. Drugs in play if that bothers you. Missing teeth. But good BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164828987

    Saturday seen this communication is great bigger in person and only car visit or out call. Was on period or just ending period. I don't daty these gals. But was tight and an ok BJ.
    Busy guy! I'd like to know more about your visit with Cali, first link. Rates, howabout the location, ok or sketchy? I'm having trouble finding anyone I like in W / NW county.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape