Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 17688
-
02-15-24 08:30 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 152An Angels Touch Elsa
Does anyone know if Elsa formerly of the Angels is still providing? When their site was still up she was impossible to get a hold of. From her instagram she seems to be in town occasionally and I for one would love to see her again.
If anyone could confirm if they've seen her recently and / or how to get a hold of her it would be much appreciated!
Also would be interested if any of the other Angels are working independently now. I know Olivia has ads up and ell was on listcrawler for a while in December.
-
02-14-24 15:05 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 254She's on Eros. I'm guessing with Eros rates.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:22 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 279Did Kai disappear?
I can't seem to find her ads anymore, searching for fairview heights on lc shows nothing about her, as if she didn't exist.
-
02-14-24 10:12 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 279Bobo the clown
I'm guessing it's this person, no idea why the photo is on her ad. Pimp / bf?
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
https://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsect...sp?idoc=K50955
-
02-13-24 18:25 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 464There are several girls shown in that ad. Which one did you see?
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
KS.
-
02-13-24 15:53 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 316Vivian on [URL]Eros.com[/URL]
Contacted her for rates as I like her look. She quoted me 3. 5 $ for hh, 4. 5 $ for hr for GFE, DATY, DFK, and BBJ. But only 1 pop.
+. 5 $ for each additional pop.
Link: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/4172037.htm?cat=1
Did not partake. For 4 $+ per hr, I expect MSOG, and told her as much.
Rally7.
-
02-13-24 11:37 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 335Bridget Lynn
Had a wonderful visit with Bridget Lynn today. I had seen reviews about her excellent head game and they weren't just a whistling' Dixie! At my age I don't always get off but she got the job done today. She's only going to be here another day or so but will be returning in the not too distant future so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.
(https://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/).
-
02-13-24 11:26 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 279Thanks, she seems to be gone back to Springfield already so I'll keep an eye on her.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 10:26 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 80Cali
Whos the scary looking dude in one of her pics?
-
02-13-24 08:29 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone seen pretty from Alton?
Advertises on escort alligator, baby it's cold outside let me warm you up. Any info appreciated, thanks.
-
02-13-24 07:07 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 40A couple of the pics where there are 2 girls. One of the girls used to dance at Wiseguys then another club. I am not sure if pics are actually hers or taken or working now as duo.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
02-13-24 06:20 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 527120 qv. Motel 8 Hazelwood.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 06:19 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164881172
Met up with this one yesterday. Hardest to meet up with. I'm 5 minutes away crap. Wanted to meet at a crap hotel settled for car visit. She gave 30 seconds of bbj then just stopped and started making excuses of not feeling safe and almost time is up and preferred the motel. She got out of my car and walked away.
-
02-13-24 00:33 #13715Senior Member

Posts: 74Lala
LaLa looks like she might be legit even though my scam sences are tingling.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164908738#.
No reviews, has anybody seen her yet? I need a good find in the St. Charles area, last one I tried weakest BJ I think I ever had.
-
02-12-24 15:35 #13714Senior Member

Posts: 279Cali in Hazelwood
Busy guy! I'd like to know more about your visit with Cali, first link. Rates, howabout the location, ok or sketchy? I'm having trouble finding anyone I like in W / NW county.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





