Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13748
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, her ad might as well just say "Hi, I just got released from "another" 72hr psych evaluation and I'm feeling horny..."
    Anyone crazy enough to even think posting all that crazy QAnon horseshit in her ad in the first place would somehow look "attractive" to potential clients kind of tells you all you need to know about this unstable loon...I sincerely hope no one on here is self-destructive enough to actually risk seeing someone like this, her ad pretty much spells out that she's the very definition of "sticking your dick in crazy".
    Meh, if she's hot enough I can deal with and indulge the crazies. Sometimes the wildest, nastiest stuff I've done has been with crazy girls. I really don't care about her politics or conspiracy theories, and if it's a little bit dangerous, that makes it a little more fun too. I can think of many other bigger red flags for me—people who might just be trying to scam me, girls who won't want to do any of the things I want or upsell every little thing, girls who are obviously dumb as rocks and cannot speak or write English if they tried. Honestly I would say just being involved with a pimp / dealer is more of a red flag for me, but that's probably most of the girls on listcrawlr. FWIW I did talk to her on the phone and she sounded fine. I have a real need for variety and I'm very curious so I probably would see her if I had unlimited funds, but there's so many others I'd rather see first.

  2. #13747

    Valentine's Date with Heather Slayinem

    My luck finally worked out and I met up with Heather finally. Private location, I wasn't rushed, we had great conversation about a lot of stuff and when we got down to it, I had a lot of fun. 40's mom bod, great eyes, wonderful personality. She's a real person. Vapes but that's all I saw, place was well kept. I would recommend.

  3. #13746

    Oilvia is active

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Elsa formerly of the Angels is still providing? When their site was still up she was impossible to get a hold of. From her instagram she seems to be in town occasionally and I for one would love to see her again.

    If anyone could confirm if they've seen her recently and / or how to get a hold of her it would be much appreciated!

    Also would be interested if any of the other Angels are working independently now. I know Olivia has ads up and ell was on listcrawler for a while in December.
    Olivia got back to me this week, her starting rate was 350/ hr.

  4. #13745

    An Angels Touch Elsa

    Does anyone know if Elsa formerly of the Angels is still providing? When their site was still up she was impossible to get a hold of. From her instagram she seems to be in town occasionally and I for one would love to see her again.

    If anyone could confirm if they've seen her recently and / or how to get a hold of her it would be much appreciated!

    Also would be interested if any of the other Angels are working independently now. I know Olivia has ads up and ell was on listcrawler for a while in December.

  5. #13744
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find her ads anymore, searching for fairview heights on lc shows nothing about her, as if she didn't exist.
    She's on Eros. I'm guessing with Eros rates.

  6. #13743

    Did Kai disappear?

    I can't seem to find her ads anymore, searching for fairview heights on lc shows nothing about her, as if she didn't exist.

  7. #13742

    Bobo the clown

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Whos the scary looking dude in one of her pics?
    I'm guessing it's this person, no idea why the photo is on her ad. Pimp / bf?

    https://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsect...sp?idoc=K50955

  8. #13741
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164881172

    Met up with this one yesterday. Hardest to meet up with. I'm 5 minutes away crap. Wanted to meet at a crap hotel settled for car visit. She gave 30 seconds of bbj then just stopped and started making excuses of not feeling safe and almost time is up and preferred the motel. She got out of my car and walked away.
    There are several girls shown in that ad. Which one did you see?

    KS.

  9. #13740

    Vivian on [URL]Eros.com[/URL]

    Contacted her for rates as I like her look. She quoted me 3. 5 $ for hh, 4. 5 $ for hr for GFE, DATY, DFK, and BBJ. But only 1 pop.

    +. 5 $ for each additional pop.

    Link: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/4172037.htm?cat=1

    Did not partake. For 4 $+ per hr, I expect MSOG, and told her as much.

    Rally7.

  10. #13739

    Bridget Lynn

    Had a wonderful visit with Bridget Lynn today. I had seen reviews about her excellent head game and they weren't just a whistling' Dixie! At my age I don't always get off but she got the job done today. She's only going to be here another day or so but will be returning in the not too distant future so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.

    (https://bridgetlynn.cuties-sites.com/).

  11. #13738
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    120 qv. Motel 8 Hazelwood.
    Thanks, she seems to be gone back to Springfield already so I'll keep an eye on her.

  12. #13737

    Cali

    Whos the scary looking dude in one of her pics?

  13. #13736

    Anyone seen pretty from Alton?

    Advertises on escort alligator, baby it's cold outside let me warm you up. Any info appreciated, thanks.

  14. #13735
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    LaLa looks like she might be legit even though my scam sences are tingling.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164908738#.

    No reviews, has anybody seen her yet? I need a good find in the St. Charles area, last one I tried weakest BJ I think I ever had.
    A couple of the pics where there are 2 girls. One of the girls used to dance at Wiseguys then another club. I am not sure if pics are actually hers or taken or working now as duo.

    Good luck.

  15. #13734
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Busy guy! I'd like to know more about your visit with Cali, first link. Rates, howabout the location, ok or sketchy? I'm having trouble finding anyone I like in W / NW county.
    120 qv. Motel 8 Hazelwood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape