Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 6987
-
02-22-24 19:26 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 1042Try to copy and paste the link next time!
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 19:25 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 1042She's a keeper. Put a ring on her LOL.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 16:27 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 265Create a new account, just a free one, no need to be premium. Sign into that new account and try the links here. If its something wonky with your premium account, at least you can see the profile and then look her up on the premium account if you want to.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-24 12:43 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 324Thanks but
I literally get that message from each-and-every link I try to open from this forum, and it's been happening to me for over 2 years without fail. Since most don't include a woman's screen name or other identifying info, I'm stuck trying to open the attached links.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
I'm only now saying anything and / or trying to figure out and fix the issue. Is it possible that each and every link provided in this forum belongs to a woman who has already blocked me over the past 24 months?? . Yeah, sure it is. That's a Gat-Darn awful blow to my ego though, but I guess it's possible. Just seems unlikely though. Any suggestions?
-
02-21-24 20:47 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 702Profile not available means that her account was disabled or deleted or she has already blocked you.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-24 18:54 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 324Frustrating
Gents. Little help please.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I have a premium membership and verified photo's, but I can NEVER open any of the links you guys provide. When I try, I get the same dud message "profile not available. " I have never successfully opened a link from this forum onto Seeking. What am I doing wrong, friends?
-
02-21-24 07:01 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 628Well, she didn't with the most recent visit. It's been something like six years, on and off, and yes the price has increased but still not even close to gps. In fact, she couldn't remember what our agreed upon rate was and may have taken less.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-24 16:06 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 1042They almost always do, if they stay in the bowl long enough.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
It's not if, but when.
-
02-14-24 20:11 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 480I am willing to shell out that kind of allowance only if its a hot college student.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 10:22 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 628I have a mixed race white / latina that I've been tagging for years. She started me at $100. This moved to 150 over the years. Then 200. I haven't seen her in a bit, but may soon. I do have a little concern that she might attempt to raise the rate to 200. In fact, one of the last times I saw her she tried to upsell Greek for $250. I did not comply, in fact I may have mentioned that I had Greek for $100 once because she was feeling really and asked for it.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
She says I am the only SD she sees, but I sincerely doubt it and am wondering if she's going to spring GPS on me.
-
02-14-24 09:40 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 1042There are still plenty of girls out there taking 200, if you play your cards right and ignore the 300-400 GPS. Black girls are also more open to 150-200 ppms.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
In recent weeks, I got a nice Latina taking the train from New Haven to Hartford for 200 and a few hours of chilling.
I got a young black MILF that I uber from Waterbury to Hartford for 150 for a few hours of fun.
LOL I think we're might be banging the same black Hartford MILF.
-
02-13-24 12:14 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 265GPS is real
100% agree. I let my membership lapse a few months ago and don't regret it. Been seeing a couple of women I have been able to have reasonable agreements with, which took a lot of effort.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
There probably are whales that are killing normal people, but there are some realistic ones out there. Just really need to be prepared to go through the slog.
-
02-13-24 11:46 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 147Tried replying to a DM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:16 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 147I saw her a couple weeks ago. Average ppm for the area. She's not GFE but BBFS is available. Great fuck but she will hit it and bounce once you're done.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:11 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 494Gps
Saw this one many years ago for 300. Recently reconnected and she asked for 900, I politely declined. Texted me again and is okay with 400. The whales are definitely driving up the price but they're probably realizing they can't sustain at those prices.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





