Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 6987
-
02-13-24 10:58 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 494Korean
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-6c9e973f553b Anything on this one? I do recall one of you meeting with her?
-
02-12-24 20:57 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 205The GPS of these girls nowadays is real turnoff. They are just delusional. But miracles do happen. Found a decent black girl in Hartford area. She said 300 cool. I said I can do 200. She said OK. Turned out pretty well. As one guy said on here all these girls are only worth 200 no matter the looks. Kinda of hood rat but sweet and not huslter. Soso GFE and BBBJ. No raw. Just trying to get by with 18 month old kid. Might see her again so won't post her. So they are out there but the whales have ruined the site.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 17:34 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 1042Damn this thread been real quiet.
Seems like more girls are on the sugar sites selling their pussies these days.
Hope you all daddies slaying some new pussies.
-
02-02-24 10:08 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 170Ivfr
Any one here still dong IVFR? Has she ever given head?
-
01-29-24 21:03 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 205Not bad but the recent selfie in mirror was bigger than that outdoor pic of Dream-Casey. Body didn't do it for me. that pic not on site. Damn she is quite the high volume girl. Some of these SA girls get around like pros pretending they innocent. Yeah right.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 20:37 #5317Regular Member

Posts: 19Vanessa Cross
It's the one that you were discussing last October from seeking benefits. I think last I heard she was near Shelton.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 14:13 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 1042Talked to her before. Seems real.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
I think she was asking 400-500 ppm.
-
01-29-24 13:31 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 628Veronica
I like how she's a legal expert in her profile.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 13:02 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 628Blueeyes27
Anyone have contact with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f395076b1c64
-
01-29-24 11:56 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 494Veronica
Which one? Is it the one from Fairfield / milford? She runs with a group of friends. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7938c536bab6 This is one of them. All 3 of them seem to have insane GPS. If we're thinking of the same Veronica. I got in contact with her last month through social media and she wanted 900 PPM.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 22:20 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 430Dreams
How big is she?
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 18:35 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Seen her half a dozen times in the past. What Hawg says is true. She listens to directions really well. She's pretty open. She's a fun time. If she trusts you, she'll let you record. Don't ask me to see, I'm not going to share and she won't let me post on my page either.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:20 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 208I've texted with her recently. She said she normally sees between 5-1 k $. I thought that was silly and did not try to negotiate.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 13:08 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 1042Yes, that's Casey.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
Agreed, extremely difficult to set up a date. I don't have that kind of free time, so gave up and move onto other pussies.
-
01-26-24 22:15 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 241She use to go by Casey
Seen her plenty of times, true nympho. Eagerly swallows. Her legit bf is aware that she does seeking and meets guys. If you vibe with her, you can get her down to a decent rate. You have to get a room though and her class / work schedule is pretty hectic. Good luck if you do get a time to meet her, but she's bipolar and definitely a nympho. I don't have anything bad to say about her other than trying to set up an actual date.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Young, pretty, and use to be very athletic. Knee injury prevents her from working out and causes her pain, but she craves sex and being used by men.










Reply With Quote






