Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 26352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22227

    Skittles

    I occasionally see this treat posting and my curiosity has got me!! Anyone try her yet?? I'd love details if this is actuslly legit!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/164922309

  2. #22226

    Mystery girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/091260284722

    This one looks TGTBT but maybe someone knows something? Hope I'm wrong and she is legit cause she would definitely be my go to.

  3. #22225
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    She looks interesting, but if I remember right she had a few negative reviews awhile back. Anyone see her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/445116710958
    Haven't seen her bit been in contact, she stays around 62nd and Oklahoma, wants $1. For BBBJ cim swallow. She does respond fairly quick.

  4. #22224

    Any intel

    She looks interesting, but if I remember right she had a few negative reviews awhile back. Anyone see her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/445116710958

  5. #22223

    Utr

    With the lack of reviews these days I'm guessing some of you guys have some UTR ladies that you're keeping to yourselves.

    Does a provider even exist that has a good incall and offers a budget friendly BBBJ?

    It's either a covered BJ at their incall or a BBBJ car date.

    I went to a providers incall a few days ago and when I told her I was parked out front, she then tells me it's 20 more if we use her incall instead of a car date. When I tell her was leaving, she then tells me to come on up. I get comfortable on her couch and she is so nervous by stopping and checking out the window at the parking lot that my little guy never got interested in what she was doing. I'm guessing this was an act so I wouldn't finish and she could stop.

    Looking at STG is a waste of time these days.

  6. #22222
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Many times when they tell you Brown Deer it's more like the nasty apartments in the area of 91st and Brown Deer Road in another Milwaukee ghetto and not in the suburb of Brown Deer itself. Big difference. She sure looks good!!
    The absolute best AA provider I ever saw was Miss Jackie who lived in that little neighborhood off 85th and Beown Deer. Not the best area, but damn she was amazing!

  7. #22221
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    She sure looks like Cassandra. That's my take.
    No, that's not Sonia or Cassandra, the potential thief with aa boyfriend.

  8. #22220

    I've monitored

    Quote Originally Posted by PlunkettWhite  [View Original Post]
    She always only says sloppy toppy. Is she a he? Her new pics seem to be showing age or filtered in a weird way. She also seems to be gaining weight. Otherwise I have been intrigued. Just never asked here and found it odd there is no reviews here.

  9. #22219

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by PlunkettWhite  [View Original Post]
    She sure looks like Cassandra. That's my take.

  10. #22218

    Any Intel on this one


  11. #22217

    Dasy

    Quote Originally Posted by PlunkettWhite  [View Original Post]
    I saw her off 51st and Cleveland, could be the girl in the picture with a lot of makeup. BBBJ done in the basement on a couch, won't take any off and does the BBBJ with flavored lube.

  12. #22216

  13. #22215
    I went there once for a black spinner. I saw her but walking back to car was not fun. I'll never venture there again even in daylight.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    It's fine. If you don't mind coming out and finding your car gone. Maybe your wallet still inside. Maybe with some bruises or broken bones if the local gang-bangers don't like your look.

    HS.

  14. #22214

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy87  [View Original Post]
    What if they tell you 35th and Vliet? I was told that area and after doing a little google earth, I passed. Is anything in that area a go or not?

    HG87.
    It's fine. If you don't mind coming out and finding your car gone. Maybe your wallet still inside. Maybe with some bruises or broken bones if the local gang-bangers don't like your look.

    HS.

  15. #22213

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Many times when they tell you Brown Deer it's more like the nasty apartments in the area of 91st and Brown Deer Road in another Milwaukee ghetto and not in the suburb of Brown Deer itself. Big difference. She sure looks good!!
    What if they tell you 35th and Vliet? I was told that area and after doing a little google earth, I passed. Is anything in that area a go or not?

    HG87.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape