Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 24701
-
02-17-24 09:36 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 52Tantra & Nuru
https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch/staff
Does anyone know something about this place? The website says they offer Tantra and Nuru. I'm thinking about trying them out in the next week or two. Any information would be appreciated.
-
02-14-24 08:40 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 1744Valentine's Day
Woke up to a text from Scarlett that she is seeing people today and tonight. Yes I promptly asked about a time for me. https://sensualscarlett.com. Get what you really want for Valentine's. .
-
02-13-24 14:01 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 411Lake shuts down a week a month, but from my experience, only way to Brea is thru PLM.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:41 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 258Brea
Does anybody have an alternate way to contact brea. I have textd the booking line to no avail. PM is fine I have seen her before in the mood for that spinner tight body.
-
02-13-24 01:16 #22072Senior Member

Posts: 60Over on the Illinois side in Centreville it's mostly Korean.
Originally Posted by RedGuardStl
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 23:20 #22071Senior Member

Posts: 279prostate
How much has that ran you? I usually tip 60 at health, I keep getting mama san and she's done well for me. Not sure how I'd go about asking for that or if I'd even like it, never had it done. Interesting concept though.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 23:10 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 411I've had it done at both Classic and Healthy. Ask once you've started.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 17:18 #22069Regular Member

Posts: 12Prostate Massage AMP
Does anyone know of AMPs and provider names that does prostate massage?
-
02-12-24 17:04 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 307I love Candicci's. Is it the owner frequenting those locations? He's always coming up to my table while I eat and sparking up conversation. Maybe I should ask him. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 13:22 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 510Usually Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Originally Posted by RedGuardStl
[View Original Post]
I've never had a Japanese or Viet massage lady, and only once did the lady speak Cantonese. I don't understand it, but I know it when I hear it.
-
02-12-24 11:52 #22066Regular Member

Posts: 7Mandarin
In St Louis, most (all?) of the women are Chinese and speak Mandarin. Except maybe the woman at Royal Thai Spa on Manchester?
Originally Posted by RedGuardStl
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 09:34 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 1744Oliva PLM
Last week I made a lot of phone calls only to either get no answers or my boss decide I didn't really need a lunch break. One of those calls was to PLM trying to book Olivia. Was told she will be on break for a few weeks.
I have always had a great time with Clayton Summer. But she is very hard to communicate with.
-
02-12-24 09:13 #22064Regular Member

Posts: 15Weird Question
Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
-
02-11-24 20:53 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 479Election year. Got to show the Pearl Clutchers how they're cutting down on all those "traffickers".
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 18:50 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 307I saw that too. Some people were saying FBI was involved. Had to be serious if that's the case or they read these forums and were tired of all the great options Springfield has for AMPs for some reason. Would be nice if them getting hit like that meant some of those ladies come down here, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





