Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 4108
-
02-19-24 08:53 #3193Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
02-18-24 21:14 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 122Dove Spa
New AMP place in greater Lowell area. It's good to have another option.
Nice young provider, Julia. I had a dream today.
-
02-16-24 16:46 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 40Best I've gotten is a topless HJ w / shirt pulled up. Hit or miss but usually consistent on the age / HJ skills. Went the other week for 60/60 topless HJ from a decent pair of perky c's.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 12:32 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 1811Will the girls at Purple take any clothes off, or does everything stay on?
Originally Posted by RomeoDunn
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-24 07:50 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 167I've been to Jing's quite a few times. It's okay, not one of my top spots. And I usually end up with the room closest to the desk and front door, which makes me a little nervous when they leave and the door's open just a little bit.
Originally Posted by RomeoDunn
[View Original Post]
I like the place, and it's handy for an early morning pre-work rubdown.
-
02-15-24 19:13 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 274https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...r/019354200788
There seems to be a new place in Lowell if you want to give it a try.
-
02-15-24 16:15 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 95Purple offers more extras than the others you listed, UTC / OTC and CBJ. Quality of the massage would depend on the lady you get. Jing's aromatherapy should also be one you check out, it's pretty good but extras there vary from girl to girl.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 09:52 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 116If you've tried Rosemary, you already know Luxe. Same owners, they swap ladies between them. If one is busy they'll book you at the other. I prefer the Luxe location.
Originally Posted by Daremo13
[View Original Post]
Tao is the same as it's always been (minus Angie, of course). TS is main and only reason to go.
Purple is the only one that will offer you more than standard. I think it's a hidden gem.
-
02-14-24 10:08 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 167Suggestions.
Apologies if this seems long-winded and kind of troll-ish. I'm just looking for opinions and possible other options.
So I'm taking a day off as part of a three-day weekend in early March, mostly to make up for not being able to take my birthday off back in January due to a company-wide work event.
To that end, I'm looking for some suggestions as to where I can spend some time that day to help make it special.
I kind of want to stay away from my "usual" spots, unless I haven't been there in ages.
This would basically include anywhere that I've visited in the last calendar year.
For this area, that would be.
- Rosemary -- Was already there late last year.
Here are my thoughts on where I could go:
- Luxe (Chelmsford) -- Last visit there was maybe 16 m ago. Wasn't a bad time, but it also wasn't the greatest. It was. Average.
- Tao (Chelmsford) -- It's been. Well. Ages there. Still in my running Top Ten places. I've been only once since their changeover to more "legit" (where I did one visit and was disappointed), back when Angie was absolute tops. I miss her.
- Purple (Lowell) - One visit, about two years ago. Decent enough time to consider going back.
So, looking for some opinions, maybe other options that I haven't considered.
PM me if you like.
I'm not really looking to go all-out on options, either. Decent massage, one or two extras.
And yes, whatever my choice is, there will be an After Action Report. (AAR).
Also hitting up the boards for Worcester and the 'burg.
-
02-13-24 10:24 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 47Read back a few pages here
Lots of reports, including one who alleges to have inside information, that Sandy does not do any extras.
Originally Posted by ManOfButt
[View Original Post]
I have no personal experience, but you can read back about 4 pages back where this is discussed.
-
02-12-24 23:57 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 36Re: Steadman
Would love to find out she provides extras. No sign of any when I visited a few months ago. Maybe I'll try my luck again sometime because she's pretty and not a bad massage either for $60 even w / o extras.
Originally Posted by NorthOfTown
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 16:23 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 112Steadman
Any update on Steadman? Every time I see Sandy I think about getting some extra benefits. She's a good looking lady. Maybe YMMV?
North.
-
02-08-24 08:04 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 352Sonya?
Those ads, while almost the exact content, have different numbers and the ads use different names. Seems sketchy.
Originally Posted by JamesRex
[View Original Post]
Sonya used to be based out of Fall River when I first saw her, then she moved to the "greater Lowell area". I heard she retired though.
-
02-07-24 11:25 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 47Name
Amy. And here are some extra words so the post isn't too short.
Originally Posted by OlmanDriver
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 00:19 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 84Rogers St question
Went to #11 today around noon and they were busy so walked over to #8 and had a simple half hour, $40 and $60. From a cute younger girl, taller at about 5'6 or 5'7, wearing glasses she never removed. She had tights on under a short low-cut dress but removed the leggings while I was getting undressed, a nice welcoming touch, and spoke almost no English. I was wondering if any one knew her name, as I forgot to ask. Would like to be able to call for another appointment with her.









Reply With Quote





