Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 37356
-
02-13-24 08:16 #30801Senior Member

Posts: 75Green
Same here kinda a waste the lady was just ok at best. Kinda a waste.
Originally Posted by Jetse
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 18:04 #30800Senior Member

Posts: 121Asian AAMP
In town for a few days. I know this is the massage thread but looking for AAMP which are better in this area? Hotel Asians or Apartment Asains. Lots of ads any idea which have the better experience and younger better looking girls?
-
02-12-24 14:06 #30799Regular Member

Posts: 9Swung by Green Rose for Monday afternoon. Greeted by what you would expect at an AMP. Super friendly a little plump. .8 charge for the hour. Decent massage and handshake. Not a bad experience but wasn't what I was hoping for after hearing about some attractive talent and other items on the menu at this location.
Originally Posted by VideoKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 10:02 #30798Senior Member

Posts: 133Saigon Valentines Day Party
I saw Tiffany last week. She invited me to come to the party on Wednesday the 14th, from 11 am to 9 pm. The harem will have seven lovelies: Jessica, Summer, Ebony, Naomi, Diamond, Anita, and Tiffany. I don't have any other details. However, it is not often that you can choose from 7 girls.
-
02-12-24 09:55 #30797Senior Member

Posts: 59Green Rose
I am hoping to try Green Rose in the coming week. Does anybody have anything that they can add? I will report on my findings.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 07:55 #30796Senior Member

Posts: 479Faith
Is Faith offering more than a he? I have not been able to get more.
Originally Posted by QuestForFun69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 19:16 #30795Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the review. Were there extras on the menu?
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 15:59 #30794Senior Member

Posts: 172Exactly like faith out on saint clare shores.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 15:58 #30793Senior Member

Posts: 172Been curious, but no FS makes it tough for me to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 13:49 #30792Senior Member

Posts: 51Decisions
Heading out soon, can't choose between 8 Star or All Green. Help.
-
02-11-24 13:13 #30791Senior Member

Posts: 101Downriver Nuru New Table
I stopped in to get my pipes cleaned for the super bowl. She always seems to have a new twist to her service. Today, I tried her new table. I got a hydro body slide with a lingam massage. Also included was a little tongue action during the lingam. It felt so good that I left some secret sauce on her chin. Anyway, the new table looks like it can convert to some interesting positions.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home
-
02-11-24 13:04 #30790Senior Member

Posts: 958 Star
I have been with Cherry and Yumi before. Both girls are great. Both give a great table shower and massage. As mentioned above, I can still feel Yumi's pussy sliding up and down my ass as she worked on me. Very memorable. Both girls are a good value.
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 10:53 #30789Senior Member

Posts: 929Most show their hours. Sometimes they open late.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 10:44 #30788Banned Member

Posts: 298Gps
She is the ultimate tease nothing more at least not wth me. She def let you roam and touch but I did see a post in a different forum said she wanted 220 extra for more.
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 09:56 #30787Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks
Thanks for the tip, where did you think I looked before asking? The yellow pages?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





