Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 5765
-
02-28-24 11:11 #5000Regular Member

Posts: 7What's the standard ask for massage and add ons?
Originally Posted by SoloMeow
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 10:57 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 126Similar experience at Tao
I had a recent experience with Tao spa and can confirm. 4 Hand with OTC roaming and stand HE, nothing more. That being said, they gave me one of the best Massages I've ever had. Asked to get worked hard. Had one girl standing on my back, while the other bent and stretched my legs and arms. Very good.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 06:17 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 95Jordan
Haven't seen her lately, but the last time I did she was hot. With great looking bolt-ons!
Originally Posted by Dlow5046
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 17:07 #4997Regular Member

Posts: 1M Spa Jordan
Called today and said she was available at the time I'll be visiting. Has anyone had any dreams with her. I would like to know how she looks.
-
02-15-24 15:12 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 574Dayne
I met her about 2 years ago and had a phenomenal time. Wish I could've seen her this visit. Great time.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 12:38 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 873https://tryst.link/escort/daynedarling
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
She's been around for a long time. I have not seen her myself but talked to her many times but our schedules never worked out. There are tons of reviews out there on her and I do not believe I've ever read a bad one. That is my understanding she does have several packages available. So if you schedule a visit make sure you know whether or not you're getting just a massage or full service.
-
02-15-24 12:31 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 927
-
02-14-24 15:29 #4993Regular Member

Posts: 9Four Seasons
Had a really good visit with a new girl, Yoyo. She is very pretty, mid 40's probably, slender where it counts, and really sweet, at least to me. This was the very first time I've visited here that I got spoiled with a massage as well. Nothing out of this world but she makes a good effort, and mostly does it sitting on top of you. Pretty nice. She was the most fun out of all the girls so far for the rest of the visit as well. Though I don't think I have met every single previous girl, just a lot. .130 + .80, but don't do that. She was not happy it wasn't. 140. I'll be tipping quite a lot next time. She let me know she is here till the 27th.
-
02-13-24 22:33 #4992Regular Member

Posts: 2Passing thru from out of town on Thursday. Not looking for FS but a fun HE with some teasing and fun girls. Skimming through the pages here it sounds like Elite or Bamboo may be worth a visit. Any other recommendations? Thanks.
-
02-12-24 01:50 #4991Regular Member

Posts: 7Royal & Nice
Royal on Rushmore has Coco that is FS for the norm 8 house plus 14-.
Nice had a good bbj for house plus 14- I didn't caught her name but 30's petite. That A top place was closed.
-
02-08-24 20:59 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 5744 seasons
I'll have to agree as well. Had a nice time with Hannah and also Lisa (separately).
Originally Posted by Papag84
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 15:06 #4989Regular Member

Posts: 7Correct
I second this. Tired her a week ago. Great massage, shower, and FS. Same 140 + 80.
Originally Posted by Remington251
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:05 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 200Four Seasons
Had a great visit with Hannah at Four Seasons. Hard massage and great activities to finish off the visit. Nice, big boobs and pleasant shape. She really enjoyed the DATY. 140 + 80 house.
Remington.
-
02-08-24 10:21 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 126M Spa
They don't have a Table Shower, but do offer FS. Not sure there current rates.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 06:46 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 106M Spa
I'm from out of town. Can someone tell me what the rates are here? Do they have a TS? Do they provide FS? If they do what's the damage?










Reply With Quote





