Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 10990
-
02-12-24 17:10 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 33Isabella
I got the chance to see Isabella at the Aiea location. Set up and parking was easy, but unfortunately I didn't have the same service as some others.
Isabella is about 5' 6" and 140 lbs, she greeted me and took me to the room. I put the donation on the dresser and went over to kiss her. She didn't want to kiss and brought out an alcohol spray and wiped my hands, and got a wet wipe to clean Jr. I was surprised because I thought it was GFE, I had just showered, brushed my teeth and was fresh and clean before coming. I'm average looking, exercise 5-6 days a week so I'm in pretty good shape. But, no GFE, she put on the cover and gave a 1 min CBJ. She hopped on cowgirl and rode for a few minutes, switched to missionary at the edge of the bed then to doggy. I popped fairly quick due to lack of interest at that point.
Communication was hard, but she did offer a second pop, although I don't know if that was an additional charge. Regardless I wasn't able to and wasn't interested anyway. As I was leaving I saw a blonde in the bathroom who was more petite, but didn't get a good look at her face. Won't repeat with Isabella.
-
02-12-24 14:58 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 40She's not bad
Yeah, she's SOLID as in, built like a fireplug. Her face is okay, but I'm like you, I like them slim. Good service, and she's a pretty good kisser, but I would only go back to her if I was on the desperate side.
Originally Posted by NamasteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 12:09 #9818Senior Member

Posts: 43Lusie Sweet
Anyone sampled?
Pictures looks good, but hesitate by recent online review.
Most of them said she gained weight, I like them lean, not momona LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/lululujp
-
02-11-24 16:04 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 520This is the type of white girls we need more of in Hawaii, so hot.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 14:49 #9816Senior Member

Posts: 110Latin Noelia
Sexy Noelia.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
So decided to give Noelia a try. Gave the number a call, the response was, "we have Noelia and Isabella available. You can pick now your when you get here. ".
I responded with, I'll pick when I get there.
Parking was pretty easy. Get to the incall and both Noelia and Isabella came out and were on display. I picked Noelia, she's more my type a little more curves. But don't get me wrong, Isabella looks pretty damn good as well. Both are pretty hot, young girls in their 20's.
Opted for the HHr session for 300, laid the donation down and she shot a text out on her phone (probably her handler / pimp). Started with some latin music going and Noelia moving and rubbing on my cock. She's pretty damn sexy, I say that already!
Got naked and she started with a good slow and sensual BBBJ. Cover went on and off we went, CG, RCG, and finished in missionary. It started to get uncomfortable hot, the only thing was after some good hard pounding she was begging me to finish, which I was already on my way to.
Girl:
She is a looker, so is Isabella (I'll give her a try next time).
So far, for me, the best looking girls here on the island.
Will definitely repeat.
Cheers and stay safe mongers!
-
02-11-24 10:07 #9815Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14
Originally Posted by SexyGuyy
[View Original Post]
She does has a pretty open menu and is a very nice lady. BBBJ, BBFS, GFE, Greek, DATY etc. The GFE is what I would term as light GFE.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-11-24 09:55 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 457Unprotected Risk?
If you two enjoy the risk, then enjoy the spoils of your fun.
AE.
Originally Posted by SexyGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 23:50 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 299I'll 2nd that. She can take a jackhammer of a pounding. Best of all she's all natural. Nothing artificial.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 17:37 #9812Senior Member

Posts: 1021Young and Fun MarieRose
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/MarieRose
I met her last November she's young and fun I CAN take it WELL. Respect her rules. You WILL have a good time.
Have fun with her if you can.
Later men.
-
02-10-24 13:05 #9811Regular Member

Posts: 21Any tried out Isabella?
Hey guys,
Anyone tried out Isabella? Looks too good to be true. If you did I'd appreciate some info on her. She has a couple ads out but this one stands out and would like to sample if she is a legit provider. Here is the link: https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/8229613.htm DM is good too. Thank you in advance.
-
02-09-24 19:03 #9810Senior Member

Posts: 1021She Headed back. For Fun
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Dreamysophia85
She just texted and sent me the dates of her return. She said she had a lot of fun with us.
I know I did with those nice thick hips of her.
Have fun with her on her return visit.
-
02-08-24 23:32 #9809Senior Member

Posts: 1301Ban hammer?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Amerabanks
Originally Posted by Tok72
[View Original Post]
This is her ad on PD at the time of this post. Not sure why you're saying she's retired.
-
02-08-24 21:50 #9808Senior Member

Posts: 1021Hot fun with FabulousFemale
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...FabulousFemale
Hey men I just had a good time with her, this was my 2nd time meeting her.
I went for a simple hhr date, she has great curves and knows how to give it back to you full force.
When you see her in person, you can ask her about her other fetishes that she may do for you.
Have fun man.
-
02-07-24 07:08 #9807Senior Member

Posts: 40Unfortunately she's out the game now.
Originally Posted by PlateLunch
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 11:44 #9806Banned Member

Posts: 99Watch out
Just a heads up for you Island mongers. If she shows up in Honolulu or Kauai. It's not a good thing. She has a pimp now. He likes to intimidate and rob clients. Rip off reports are more common than satisfactory sessions. Her hygiene is horrible as well. Stinking vag and dirty feet. People's cars broken into and mail stolen. This is a warning to you all.
Originally Posted by MrPoke
[View Original Post]
Good times have long passed for this. Mahalo mongers.










Reply With Quote





