Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 733 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 10990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8380
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Soccer Mom, she flew back to California last Friday. The reason why she's coming back this month is she's trying to bail out her son who's currently in Prison.
    She is still here. She needed to extend stay due to that situation. Great lady.

  2. #8379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    I made a post not too long ago saying I booked with her. It was too amazing and it couldn't be any better.
    The miracle mile 400 bones is a lot. Was it worth it, maybe so, Boto saw soccer MILF for 100 bones, and she was nasty, but man she was sick, I think he sick, so Bothell had to close his eyes and imagine he was with a skinny miracle mile hottie.

  3. #8378

    Natalie adultlook

    Can anyone verify if this provider.

    Is legit, https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720.

  4. #8377

    Miracle was a miracle

    I made a post not too long ago saying I booked with her. It was too amazing and it couldn't be any better.

  5. #8376

    Soccer Mom

    After some adjustments on time. We met. She is such a wonderful woman. You are right about the washing part. I'm so glad I took the time to clean up. Total no rush attitude. From the start she made me felt comfortable. Felt like we were good friend just having an extra good time together. She mentioned she has extended her stay for a few more days. Don't hesitate to call her. As I mentioned she is not here for vacation so reply might be a bit slow but she will reply.

  6. #8375
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoke  [View Original Post]
    She did return my text but it's postponed due to personal reasons, she has not yet replied to recent text. What reason, out of respect I won't say.
    If you're talking about Soccer Mom, she flew back to California last Friday. The reason why she's coming back this month is she's trying to bail out her son who's currently in Prison.

  7. #8374
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Is there a special trick to get in touch with her? I sent her a text and got nothing back. Does she prefer phone calls?
    She did return my text but it's postponed due to personal reasons, she has not yet replied to recent text. What reason, out of respect I won't say.

  8. #8373

    2 New thick visitors

    https://callescort.org/510-907-1664

    https://www.models-world.com/california/anastasia-60/

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastasia3

    I just saw Anastasia a hour ago and had a good hhr with her. If you like them thick she's deafly got it all. She can take a good hammering in doggy..

    On the way out I met and saw her girlfriend who's good for as well, they asked me about doubles but I can't at the moment too tired for two at the same time

    Her friend is on PD, she looks and is built exactly like her photos. HOT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../CelineDior110

    Have fun man I'm going to take a nap 😴 💤 for a while.

  9. #8372
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...he805soccermom

    She is back for a short visit, I met her a few years ago On Maui and I just had a visit with her this afternoon. If you like a mature woman who has tons of energy and knows how to work your body to the max then she's the One.

    Make sure you Wash 🧼 Up Good in the Front & The Back, because HER tongue 👅 😛 finds all kinda nips and cracks that you have.

    Enjoy Men.
    Is there a special trick to get in touch with her? I sent her a text and got nothing back. Does she prefer phone calls?

  10. #8371

    805 soccermom

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...he805soccermom

    She is back for a short visit, I met her a few years ago On Maui and I just had a visit with her this afternoon. If you like a mature woman who has tons of energy and knows how to work your body to the max then she's the One.

    Make sure you Wash 🧼 Up Good in the Front & The Back, because HER tongue 👅 😛 finds all kinda nips and cracks that you have.

    Enjoy Men.
    Hopefully I get to meet Allison at 4 pm today.

  11. #8370
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    I have to say her service was good. BBBJ (she said she'd swallow) , BB Greek and CIA if, 2 Fingers Deep in her Asshole and Sucked on my fingers, Rimming from her, Daty, BBFSCIP, She let me take pics of the Creampie. She didn't care if the pic showed her face.

    The only thing was she had a belly and is probably late forties.

    Other than that she has a nice personality, no rush, nice room at the Westin Moana.

    She said, she's returning in August.

    Here's the best part, her donation is: $200/ Hour.

    I would recommend to see her. Her name is Allison.
    She's here until tomorrow. I'm trying set something up now.

  12. #8369

    Madison Gray

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MadisonGrayvip

    Has anyone tired before? DM me your experience.

  13. #8368

    Nice & Thick Gabbby

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3121691

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/RussianGabby

    I missed her a few weeks ago, but was able to she her on this trip. She is just like her photos. She is cool on what we talked about on the phone before our date. I saw her a few times already.

    Have fun men.

  14. #8367

    Soccer Mom Has Gone Back To California

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...he805soccermom

    She is back for a short visit, I met her a few years ago On Maui and I just had a visit with her this afternoon. If you like a mature woman who has tons of energy and knows how to work your body to the max then she's the One.

    Make sure you Wash 🧼 Up Good in the Front & The Back, because HER tongue 👅 😛 finds all kinda nips and cracks that you have..
    I have to say her service was good. BBBJ (she said she'd swallow) , BB Greek and CIA if, 2 Fingers Deep in her Asshole and Sucked on my fingers, Rimming from her, Daty, BBFSCIP, She let me take pics of the Creampie. She didn't care if the pic showed her face.

    The only thing was she had a belly and is probably late forties.

    Other than that she has a nice personality, no rush, nice room at the Westin Moana.

    She said, she's returning in August.

    Here's the best part, her donation is: $200/ Hour.

    I would recommend to see her. Her name is Allison.

  15. #8366

    I said, I did it

    First, I wanted to give a shout out to Mr Smiley here giving great intels. He posted the other day about Miracle flying in and I immediately booked with her today. She was super nice and easy to talk to. I met up with her at the place she was staying at. Her service felt like it was a miracle to me! Will for sure book again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape