Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 267 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 17719
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13729

    How did you find her facebook page?

    Her phone number didn't pull up anything from Facebook.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but after seeing her Facebook, uh good luck.

    She's what I would call "ratchet". Can't spell for shit. Also looks WAY ROUGHER in her real pics. Bigger and super pale (not in a good way).

  2. #13728

    Desperate

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    You actually went to see that chubby basket case "after" reading all that crazy shit her ad?
    This is why this town is so dry and below average bitches are changing to the roof for lack luster services.

  3. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    No.

    This is her.
    Saw your post in tge dc forum. Curious as to the spots in st louis. Will be in the area for a few days.

  4. #13726
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    I cannot find anything about her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...v/455489246791 971 xl.
    Haven't seen her but after seeing her Facebook, uh good luck.

    She's what I would call "ratchet". Can't spell for shit. Also looks WAY ROUGHER in her real pics. Bigger and super pale (not in a good way).

  5. #13725

    Anyone See Kandii?

    I cannot find anything about her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...v/455489246791 971 xl.

  6. #13724

    You're definitely braver than we are!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Meet her yesterday. Picked up pics about 10 years old. She started talking crazy I turned around and dropped her off. She was in my car fir about 10 minutes. Crazy broad I just got the don't trust vibe.
    You actually went to see that chubby basket case "after" reading all that crazy shit her ad?

  7. #13723
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164839514

    Went seen morning. She is good to go great bbj. Pics are filtered but she's seems to be no drama. Gets right to work.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164641299

    Seen Friday night. Drugs in play if that bothers you. Missing teeth. But good BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164828987

    Saturday seen this communication is great bigger in person and only car visit or out call. Was on period or just ending period. I don't daty these gals. But was tight and an ok BJ.

  8. #13722

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Not my type anyway, but yes, she is looney tunes.
    Hey, we all owe her a big "Thank you!

    How many times have you scheduled with a provider and were ill at ease going into the appointment? You all know the feeling? Is she legit? LE? A scammer? Nuts?

    Well this one eliminated all of those concerns. She is whacked and told us so directly.

    As I always say, never invite crazy into your life!

  9. #13721
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one today, good luck lady, I don't know who you're trying to attract to your business:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164786476
    Meet her yesterday. Picked up pics about 10 years old. She started talking crazy I turned around and dropped her off. She was in my car fir about 10 minutes. Crazy broad I just got the don't trust vibe.

  10. #13720
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  11. #13719
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one today, good luck lady, I don't know who you're trying to attract to your business:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164786476
    Not my type anyway, but yes, she is looney tunes.

  12. #13718

    Every Flag Imaginable To Stay "FAR" Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one today, good luck lady, I don't know who you're trying to attract to your business:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164786476
    Holy shit, her ad might as well just say "Hi, I just got released from "another" 72hr psych evaluation and I'm feeling horny..."
    Anyone crazy enough to even think posting all that crazy QAnon horseshit in her ad in the first place would somehow look "attractive" to potential clients kind of tells you all you need to know about this unstable loon...I sincerely hope no one on here is self-destructive enough to actually risk seeing someone like this, her ad pretty much spells out that she's the very definition of "sticking your dick in crazy".

  13. #13717

    Qanon nutjob

    Came across this one today, good luck lady, I don't know who you're trying to attract to your business:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/164786476

  14. #13716

    Magick

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I've tried this one several times and never got a reply. She looks real good in her pics also, sucks she's not reliable.
    I messaged her yesterday with zero reply, she got back to me pretty quickly this morning and her texting seemed pretty sober but she was not by the time I arrived. There wasn't evidence left of a particular drug that I'm aware of, but she left a used bauble pipe with a lighter on the second bed in the midst of a bunch of shit. The smell wasn’t any weed I’ve ever been around, so perhaps something else.

    I recall seeing what looked like hand drawn tarot cards and some other scribbled notebooks that looked like what a psychologist would get from a troubled kid. She was operating out of a room at the quality (hah) inn by the airport. Usually I see her incall in bridgeton, or car date, but I'm not doing the latter in the daytime. I don't feel her prices are worth it from a safety standpoint.

  15. #13715

    Slimmmgoddess

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Let me know how it goes cause I'm also interested as well. She said she charges Qv 140 hh 200 hr 300.
    I get an odd vibe from her reviews. If you check the old posts, it only goes back a week, and both of the reviews were from the very first day she started advertising with this phone number. Of course all glowing /5 stars.

    Both comments are also from the same two reviewers, on the same day as well.

    There are also 3 pictures of someone who is not her (black girl) at the bottom of the more photos page. I see that sometimes, I’m not entirely sure what that means or how it happens, but it feels fishy to me.

    Edit: well, looks like she’s maybe legit, though a tad expensive for everything covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape