Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25016

    Chiquita

    The name and pics are legit because she used to frequent the area every few months years ago. Has anyone seen her recently by these ads? I seem to remember someone impersonated her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/022805105541
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chiquita 1.jpg‎   Chiquita 2.jpg‎  

  2. #25015

    Avoid this one


  3. #25014

    Utr thread created

    Since some white knights have a problem with me actually helping our community by providing access to hot not rundown drug demon infested toothless Providers you guys can check the UTR thread for info. SMH when did there become so many whiny little girls in the community! Oh and ain't no body pimping or trafficking anyone!

  4. #25013

    Trafficking and pimping?

    Trafficking and pimping? Are you kidding me? There hasn't been any signs of this whatsoever and I think it's negligent to suggest as much. Are you white knighting and championing for the AMP girls as well? I'm not necessarily opposed to a separate thread as there are some key differences between these UTR providers and the average girl that gets reviewed here. Then I could simply check that thread and avoid all the posts reviewing the toothless 50 year old methheads that are so abundant here!

  5. #25012

    Ridiculous Inflation!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised the Admins have not shut this down. Closest thing to potential trafficking I've seen on here. Just my 25 c.
    These prices are out of control, none of us should be paying 25 cents for an opinion! I can get good opinions for just 10 cents and can go overseas to get super-model options for just 2 cents all night long.

  6. #25011
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's changed (which I doubt) all covered, nice breasts and some baby damage (stretch marks). There was nothing special about her but she had a nice body. I don't recall her being overly accommodating and part of me wants to say she was one who didn't want to suck dick after vaginal sex. I'm not sure what her price is these days but she's real and the setup in the past was easy.
    She was fun the times I saw her, but it was a long time ago and she wasn't charging porn star prices like she is now.

  7. #25010

    Then again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised the Admins have not shut this down. Closest thing to potential trafficking I've seen on here. Just my 25 c.
    This forum is for us guys, to get laid. How is having a dude offering additional options a problem? Maybe the Hallmark Channel thread would be more comfortable for you. LOL.

  8. #25009

    Ads

    I'm surprised the Admins have not shut this down. Closest thing to potential trafficking I've seen on here. Just my 25 c.

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Can we move all UTR discussion (pimping) to a new thread? All that advertising kinda needs to be in another location. So whoever the pimps are, just take make yourself a new home Then everyone interested can just go to that thread. If ladies can't advertise on this thread, pimps should not really either. Kinda the same thing?

    JV.

  9. #25008
    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Can we move all UTR discussion (pimping) to a new thread? All that advertising kinda needs to be in another location. So whoever the pimps are, just take make yourself a new home Then everyone interested can just go to that thread. If ladies can't advertise on this thread, pimps should not really either. Kinda the same thing?

    JV.
    Damn bro hadn't even thought of it like that. You're right.

  10. #25007

    UTR. Need New Thread

    Can we move all UTR discussion (pimping) to a new thread? All that advertising kinda needs to be in another location. So whoever the pimps are, just take make yourself a new home Then everyone interested can just go to that thread. If ladies can't advertise on this thread, pimps should not really either. Kinda the same thing?

    JV.

  11. #25006

    Ditto

    Ditto previous review. If your looking for something new and a bag to blow into with added eye candy (or sorts). She isn't bad looking. Yeah, go hit it. Safe and no BS.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's changed (which I doubt) all covered, nice breasts and some baby damage (stretch marks). There was nothing special about her but she had a nice body. I don't recall her being overly accommodating and part of me wants to say she was one who didn't want to suck dick after vaginal sex. I'm not sure what her price is these days but she's real and the setup in the past was easy.

  12. #25005

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreNotReal  [View Original Post]
    Short and sweet. Definitely the girl in the pics just much thicker now with a belly. Definitely a qv kind of girl for me. Was 100 for the show. Germ freak but I'm a chill person so things like that don't bother me. Backshots were nice, CBJ was good! She said she's about to retire soon as her and ginger have saved enough to get out the game, Ginger is already retired.
    She's still around. Big tits to match the thick body.

  13. #25004
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualHobby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a good experience with two providers in a 3 some? I scheduled one many years ago but it was disappointing as the providers basically just took turns with me rather than both being involved at the same time. Also they did not engage with each other, so that was lame.
    My advice is not to do it unless you find two who always work together or find two on the budget side and agree to what they're going to do. Years ago there was a chick named Nya who I had a threesome with and it was okay. What made it okay was that her and the other chick weren't high dollar so there was no you need to switch condoms, we won't suck your dick at once, I don't eat pussy and so forth. Most other times in the US when I've done a threesome p4 p it ranged from bad to downright awkward. I remember years ago I paid the twins for a threesome and while I was going at one the other legit stood in the corner facing the wall and covering her ears. Double bbbjs IMO are better when it comes to P4 P.

  14. #25003
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeefSupreme  [View Original Post]
    And reviews or details on Kayleigh? She pops up from time to time on Skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/893396761384
    Unless she's changed (which I doubt) all covered, nice breasts and some baby damage (stretch marks). There was nothing special about her but she had a nice body. I don't recall her being overly accommodating and part of me wants to say she was one who didn't want to suck dick after vaginal sex. I'm not sure what her price is these days but she's real and the setup in the past was easy.

  15. #25002
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    TMI on the ad. Looks very suspicious to me. I would avoid.
    I reached out to her one day because she's close to me.

    I didn't partake because she wanted 160 for a qv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape