Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33560

    About this

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you had a bad experience. Mine was, thankfully, quite different. From my first text I was in the room within 20 minutes. I don't every do appointments ahead of time. I text them when I am 10 minutes away from Lenoir.
    No worries. Certainly not your fault and such is par for the course ya know. Not a whole lot we can do to fix this issue. I am sure guys ghost them as well. So, I suppose we are all guilty. I just wanted guys to know my experience so that they maybe have a plan B at the very least. My plan B was Deja. She seems to come through in most cases. Jojo would have seen me too. She has a new apartment off Baymeadows now. I am not sure for how long, but she seems to be in a decent place these days, albeit, still late to the party on occasion.

  2. #33559

    AS Mariposa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Without a link? C'Mon. Man.

    Rich.
    I mean I quoted the original poster who linked a photo and from there just match it up to Mariposa on AS. Feel free to send a PM if you need additional help. She should be switching hotels to Lenoirs tomorrow.

  3. #33558
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful with this one. I scheduled an appt based on your recommendation and once I arrived, she sent a couple of text, then ghosted me. I texted from another number, she provided location and donations, then ghosted again. Texted from a third number and she never responded. Appears to be a high volume gal without respect for her clients' time and efforts. Proceed with caution!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362
    Sorry you had a bad experience. Mine was, thankfully, quite different. From my first text I was in the room within 20 minutes. I don't every do appointments ahead of time. I text them when I am 10 minutes away from Lenoir.

  4. #33557
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today for a qv at 120 mario coins. She's got nice firm skin, a handful to hold on the chest and backside. On top of all of that she had great comms when I was able to get a hold of her. No waiting in the parking lot or anything like that.

    Everything covered and went through mission, cowboy, and k9 during my time all while sucking on those nice heavy knockers. The only issue is that I cramped up in both of my hamstrings and didn't get my happy ending. If I had more money I would definitely go back again asap but unfortunately she's only here until Wednesday morning.
    Without a link? C'Mon. Man.

    Rich.

  5. #33556
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    So wanted to set something up for 11-12 today and contacted a couple providers yesterday, and found one seemingly eager to please. But when I texted 30 min out, nada, 15 min out, nada, and even as I rolled up, nothing and here a couple hours later still nothing.

    I get these girls want to sleep in too but why make the appt?

    Now I know why I go to the AMPs far too often because these girls are just unreliable.
    Exactly. They seem to only want you to contact them when you're ready. And very few of them get up early I guess they don't understand that some of us have to plan to have the free time to see them.

  6. #33555

    AS Luna / Mariposa

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy her very much. She appreciates a good time.
    I saw her today for a qv at 120 mario coins. She's got nice firm skin, a handful to hold on the chest and backside. On top of all of that she had great comms when I was able to get a hold of her. No waiting in the parking lot or anything like that.

    Everything covered and went through mission, cowboy, and k9 during my time all while sucking on those nice heavy knockers. The only issue is that I cramped up in both of my hamstrings and didn't get my happy ending. If I had more money I would definitely go back again asap but unfortunately she's only here until Wednesday morning.

  7. #33554
    Quote Originally Posted by Slumpin904  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/956710077875

    Anybody partaken? Safe?

    Also is this lady good to go? Every time I search her name I get results from everybody but her. Popular name. I like big butts and she seems to be the ticket.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-pics/62096454

    Recently blessed this young lady. She left me hanging one day and I gave up, she eventually texted me back another day and told me to stop by. Top was alright lot of hand use, FS was eh she had a huge black and blue area under her belly so idk what that's about. Nice clean cooter though. I'd repeat but just for top and I'll have to tell her to put her hand down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164762035
    That Eve girl looks pretty fun. She also looks High AF in a lot of her pics. I think I remember seeing some negative reviews about her. I would be interested to know for sure.

  8. #33553
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mr Peach, Does Miss Rachel post? If not could you put up one picture, or pm me one picture Please.

    Thank you for your time.

    It rains a lot in Florida, Bring a raincoat and were it. The life you save might be your wife or girlfriend. Maybe even me!
    Sorry brother she doesn't post. There's a picture someone posted a few weeks ago. Just search her name. And if you want to meet her. PM me.

  9. #33552

    Frustrating

    So wanted to set something up for 11-12 today and contacted a couple providers yesterday, and found one seemingly eager to please. But when I texted 30 min out, nada, 15 min out, nada, and even as I rolled up, nothing and here a couple hours later still nothing.

    I get these girls want to sleep in too but why make the appt?

    Now I know why I go to the AMPs far too often because these girls are just unreliable.

  10. #33551
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/956710077875

    Anybody partaken? Safe?

    Also is this lady good to go? Every time I search her name I get results from everybody but her. Popular name. I like big butts and she seems to be the ticket.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-pics/62096454

    Recently blessed this young lady. She left me hanging one day and I gave up, she eventually texted me back another day and told me to stop by. Top was alright lot of hand use, FS was eh she had a huge black and blue area under her belly so idk what that's about. Nice clean cooter though. I'd repeat but just for top and I'll have to tell her to put her hand down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164762035

  11. #33550
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mr Peach, Does Miss Rachel post? If not could you put up one picture, or pm me one picture Please.

    Thank you for your time.

    It rains a lot in Florida, Bring a raincoat and were it. The life you save might be your wife or girlfriend. Maybe even me!
    I think she's on SA.

  12. #33549

    About this ghosting Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362

    If you like Latinas, go see her right now before you miss out. This is one we've been waiting for.
    Be very careful with this one. I scheduled an appt based on your recommendation and once I arrived, she sent a couple of text, then ghosted me. I texted from another number, she provided location and donations, then ghosted again. Texted from a third number and she never responded. Appears to be a high volume gal without respect for her clients' time and efforts. Proceed with caution!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ghost.jpeg‎  

  13. #33548
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362

    If you like Latinas, go see her right now before you miss out. This is one we've been waiting for.
    Hi Mr. Jedi,

    What were damages for hour or half hour? Pm is great as well!!

    Thank you.

  14. #33547

    Riverside Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had myself another amazing dream with Riverside Rachel. This woman really enjoys what she does. MIC skills is probably the best I've ever had. Body, with the huge man made. I start off the dream with of course waiting about 20 minutes for her, but to be honest I don't mind. I know it's a safe spot and service is off the chain. She does now ask for a deposit for appointments which I'm ok with because we have history and she's always come through for me. We lay down to go to sleep and she has on this sexy lingerie. Starts with some kissing and then blow my mind with her singing abilities. Tonight, I wanted to travel to Greece which is always amazing. Was there for about an HR never once rushed me, and infact after the dream we talked for about 30 minutes. She's on the higher end of the price but to me, the service, safe spot it is worth it!
    Hi Mr Peach, Does Miss Rachel post? If not could you put up one picture, or pm me one picture Please.

    Thank you for your time.

    It rains a lot in Florida, Bring a raincoat and were it. The life you save might be your wife or girlfriend. Maybe even me!

  15. #33546

    Riverside Rachel

    Just had myself another amazing dream with Riverside Rachel. This woman really enjoys what she does. MIC skills is probably the best I've ever had. Body, with the huge man made. I start off the dream with of course waiting about 20 minutes for her, but to be honest I don't mind. I know it's a safe spot and service is off the chain. She does now ask for a deposit for appointments which I'm ok with because we have history and she's always come through for me. We lay down to go to sleep and she has on this sexy lingerie. Starts with some kissing and then blow my mind with her singing abilities. Tonight, I wanted to travel to Greece which is always amazing. Was there for about an HR never once rushed me, and infact after the dream we talked for about 30 minutes. She's on the higher end of the price but to me, the service, safe spot it is worth it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape