Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 41285
-
02-11-24 02:02 #33560Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this
No worries. Certainly not your fault and such is par for the course ya know. Not a whole lot we can do to fix this issue. I am sure guys ghost them as well. So, I suppose we are all guilty. I just wanted guys to know my experience so that they maybe have a plan B at the very least. My plan B was Deja. She seems to come through in most cases. Jojo would have seen me too. She has a new apartment off Baymeadows now. I am not sure for how long, but she seems to be in a decent place these days, albeit, still late to the party on occasion.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 00:14 #33559Senior Member

Posts: 93AS Mariposa
I mean I quoted the original poster who linked a photo and from there just match it up to Mariposa on AS. Feel free to send a PM if you need additional help. She should be switching hotels to Lenoirs tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 20:20 #33558Senior Member

Posts: 374Sorry you had a bad experience. Mine was, thankfully, quite different. From my first text I was in the room within 20 minutes. I don't every do appointments ahead of time. I text them when I am 10 minutes away from Lenoir.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 19:52 #33557Senior Member

Posts: 477Without a link? C'Mon. Man.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
02-10-24 16:52 #33556Senior Member

Posts: 586Exactly. They seem to only want you to contact them when you're ready. And very few of them get up early I guess they don't understand that some of us have to plan to have the free time to see them.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 16:52 #33555Senior Member

Posts: 93AS Luna / Mariposa
I saw her today for a qv at 120 mario coins. She's got nice firm skin, a handful to hold on the chest and backside. On top of all of that she had great comms when I was able to get a hold of her. No waiting in the parking lot or anything like that.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
Everything covered and went through mission, cowboy, and k9 during my time all while sucking on those nice heavy knockers. The only issue is that I cramped up in both of my hamstrings and didn't get my happy ending. If I had more money I would definitely go back again asap but unfortunately she's only here until Wednesday morning.
-
02-10-24 16:52 #33554Senior Member

Posts: 586That Eve girl looks pretty fun. She also looks High AF in a lot of her pics. I think I remember seeing some negative reviews about her. I would be interested to know for sure.
Originally Posted by Slumpin904
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 16:40 #33553Senior Member

Posts: 554Sorry brother she doesn't post. There's a picture someone posted a few weeks ago. Just search her name. And if you want to meet her. PM me.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 13:28 #33552Banned Member

Posts: 599Frustrating
So wanted to set something up for 11-12 today and contacted a couple providers yesterday, and found one seemingly eager to please. But when I texted 30 min out, nada, 15 min out, nada, and even as I rolled up, nothing and here a couple hours later still nothing.
I get these girls want to sleep in too but why make the appt?
Now I know why I go to the AMPs far too often because these girls are just unreliable.
-
02-10-24 12:32 #33551Senior Member

Posts: 31https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/956710077875
Anybody partaken? Safe?
Also is this lady good to go? Every time I search her name I get results from everybody but her. Popular name. I like big butts and she seems to be the ticket.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-pics/62096454
Recently blessed this young lady. She left me hanging one day and I gave up, she eventually texted me back another day and told me to stop by. Top was alright lot of hand use, FS was eh she had a huge black and blue area under her belly so idk what that's about. Nice clean cooter though. I'd repeat but just for top and I'll have to tell her to put her hand down.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164762035
-
02-10-24 10:09 #33550Senior Member

Posts: 586I think she's on SA.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 23:24 #33549Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this ghosting Latina
Be very careful with this one. I scheduled an appt based on your recommendation and once I arrived, she sent a couple of text, then ghosted me. I texted from another number, she provided location and donations, then ghosted again. Texted from a third number and she never responded. Appears to be a high volume gal without respect for her clients' time and efforts. Proceed with caution!
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3152362
-
02-09-24 21:46 #33548Senior Member

Posts: 225Hi Mr. Jedi,
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
What were damages for hour or half hour? Pm is great as well!!
Thank you.
-
02-09-24 21:41 #33547Senior Member

Posts: 225Riverside Rachel
Hi Mr Peach, Does Miss Rachel post? If not could you put up one picture, or pm me one picture Please.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Thank you for your time.
It rains a lot in Florida, Bring a raincoat and were it. The life you save might be your wife or girlfriend. Maybe even me!
-
02-09-24 20:40 #33546Senior Member

Posts: 554Riverside Rachel
Just had myself another amazing dream with Riverside Rachel. This woman really enjoys what she does. MIC skills is probably the best I've ever had. Body, with the huge man made. I start off the dream with of course waiting about 20 minutes for her, but to be honest I don't mind. I know it's a safe spot and service is off the chain. She does now ask for a deposit for appointments which I'm ok with because we have history and she's always come through for me. We lay down to go to sleep and she has on this sexy lingerie. Starts with some kissing and then blow my mind with her singing abilities. Tonight, I wanted to travel to Greece which is always amazing. Was there for about an HR never once rushed me, and infact after the dream we talked for about 30 minutes. She's on the higher end of the price but to me, the service, safe spot it is worth it!










Reply With Quote





