Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25001

    Recommendations for 3 some?

    Anyone had a good experience with two providers in a 3 some? I scheduled one many years ago but it was disappointing as the providers basically just took turns with me rather than both being involved at the same time. Also they did not engage with each other, so that was lame.

  2. #25000
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    She has a bunch of reviews on TER. I'm not a paid member there so couldn't get the details. Here's the link:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9998849-277123
    Decent reviews. CBJ.

  3. #24999

    Tmi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    TMI on the ad. Looks very suspicious to me. I would avoid.
    I have seen her and everything was fine. When I saw her she was located in a house in Four Oaks. She looked ok just not as good as the pictures and her bed definitely wasn't big.

  4. #24998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Kayleigh Ryder

    I really like seeing Kayleigh. All services are covered except DATY. She really gives a good performance with lots of eye contact during CBJ. She's tight. She doesn't rush. She allows multiple pops. Her body is overall great. Her pussy is beautiful. If you're looking for GFE and to cum in someone's mouth, she's not your girl. If you're married and want a hot chick to sit on your face, ride you, and then take a pounding while being safe enough to go home after, I'd say she's a great choice.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeefSupreme  [View Original Post]
    And reviews or details on Kayleigh? She pops up from time to time on Skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/893396761384

  5. #24997
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    TMI on the ad. Looks very suspicious to me. I would avoid.
    Agreed. And don't we always love it when they flip the bird in a pic? Kinda like a harbinger of yeah-you gone get fucked over.

  6. #24996
    TMI on the ad. Looks very suspicious to me. I would avoid.

  7. #24995
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeefSupreme  [View Original Post]
    And reviews or details on Kayleigh? She pops up from time to time on Skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/893396761384
    She has a bunch of reviews on TER. I'm not a paid member there so couldn't get the details. Here's the link:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9998849-277123

  8. #24994
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeefSupreme  [View Original Post]
    And reviews or details on Kayleigh? She pops up from time to time on Skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/893396761384
    Think there were a few reviews a couple of years back. Covered services if my memory is correct. I can't remember the reviews thoroughly but I don't think they were terrible. I've always thought about pulling the trigger bc of the looks. I would imagine that a few of the senior members should be able to put in their input.

  9. #24993

  10. #24992

    Kayleigh Ryder

    And reviews or details on Kayleigh? She pops up from time to time on Skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/893396761384

  11. #24991

    Value is subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by BBGunn22  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream recently with Jeneveve. She's a BKS girl, and also on Tryst and I think even sometimes Eros with same name. Easy set up through BKS for those that already belong. She looks like her pics, except a little older and thicker than pics show. Not BBW, but very traditional thick mature Latina look. She's very nice, greets you warmly with hugs and kisses dressed in lingerie. VERY chatty. Not in a crazy weird way. But playful and kind of funny way. I can see how some wouldn't like it, but I found her to have a good personality. I think it's her way of getting into the session and getting your vibe. That is how it played out with our dream. Since she was having fun with me talking and joking, it carried over to session. Talkative funny talk turned to talkative dirty talk. It started with passionate DFK, and soon after a sensual BBBJ, a really good sloppy enthusiastic DT BBBJ. She's just going after it like crazy. Lots of spit and moaning and talking. After a few minutes I almost busted. I wanted to do all the positions, which were available, but that BBBJ was so good I just let her keep going. End up busting a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it down, and she was so proud and happy. Now this was a HHR visit and realize I only just got a BBBJCIM. Some might be upset about that because it is not a good value. That is true and fair. But, I will say this. It was an amazing BBBJCIM. She just loves it and wanted it, which is kind of fun when you get a girl like that. I would definitely repeat, but next time I'll pace myself so I can sample the rest she has to offer.
    If you walked out of there happy with the outcome then you got the value you wanted.

  12. #24990

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, good comms, etc. But the pictures are very flattering. Add 30 pounds and she is so loose you will fall in if not careful.
    Thanks for saving me the time and money!

  13. #24989

    Jeneveve Dream

    Had a dream recently with Jeneveve. She's a BKS girl, and also on Tryst and I think even sometimes Eros with same name. Easy set up through BKS for those that already belong. She looks like her pics, except a little older and thicker than pics show. Not BBW, but very traditional thick mature Latina look. She's very nice, greets you warmly with hugs and kisses dressed in lingerie. VERY chatty. Not in a crazy weird way. But playful and kind of funny way. I can see how some wouldn't like it, but I found her to have a good personality. I think it's her way of getting into the session and getting your vibe. That is how it played out with our dream. Since she was having fun with me talking and joking, it carried over to session. Talkative funny talk turned to talkative dirty talk. It started with passionate DFK, and soon after a sensual BBBJ, a really good sloppy enthusiastic DT BBBJ. She's just going after it like crazy. Lots of spit and moaning and talking. After a few minutes I almost busted. I wanted to do all the positions, which were available, but that BBBJ was so good I just let her keep going. End up busting a huge load in her mouth and she swallowed it down, and she was so proud and happy. Now this was a HHR visit and realize I only just got a BBBJCIM. Some might be upset about that because it is not a good value. That is true and fair. But, I will say this. It was an amazing BBBJCIM. She just loves it and wanted it, which is kind of fun when you get a girl like that. I would definitely repeat, but next time I'll pace myself so I can sample the rest she has to offer.

  14. #24988

    Any help would be appreciated

    Just moved to the area 6 months ago and haven't been able to find much of anything in the area. I'm not super picky, but looking for someone at least moderately attractive and somewhat fit, preferably 20's-30's, but I'd consider an attractive 40's. I've just been driving down to the MPs in Fayetteville so far, but that's a long drive. Anyone willing to share a UTR or suggest someone reliable? I was surprised how bad this area is for the hobby. I'll keep searching the threads, but any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

  15. #24987

    Facino

    He sent them to me because she is UTR didn't want to post but ask him.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Are there pics online somewhere or do you only get those through contact with Facino?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape