The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 749 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    150% it's a setup for a scam. Anyone who thinks this is real should get off the internet.
    Mayne, but her join date is 2016. That's a long time to be around if you're a scammer.

  2. #8663

    SB Reviews 02/13/2024

    Babygirl88: Polish girl in her early 20's. She's still in school studying Biotech. She's also a dancer full-time and a personal trainer part-time. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for a high allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-540dc3432097

    Italianbeauty: She's an Italian girl in her early 20's. She's looking for 1 k ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 8 with a little curvy butt. She won't do M&G but will do Facetime first. She will only meet if you're DTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-14beea6c62c7

    SillyFox: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-8fb3b2dac84d

    Sensualseductress: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-50cd7598e149

    HilariousGirlie: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-59118da397a4

    Babydoll: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-04a69a76c6f5

    Lana: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-c1043ca81a60

  3. #8662
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    150% it's a setup for a scam. Anyone who thinks this is real should get off the internet.
    She's too big for me, but her proposal seems fine to me. I've met women who are very open, she seems to have few limits.

    I say go for it if you're interested.

  4. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    150% it's a setup for a scam. Anyone who thinks this is real should get off the internet.

  5. #8660

    Do you believe this?


  6. #8659

    SB Reviews 02/12/2024

    Kris09: Polish girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She lives in Santa Monica. Allowance negotiable. She will only meet up if you're DTF and willing to book an upscale hotel. She will not go to your home for the first time. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d5b9331fd254

    Dariannaal: Ukraine blonde girl in her late 20's. She's active again on SA now and has been on SA for a few years so she's not new to sugaring. She's looking for 1 k ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-1f2cb56fef77

    KaraS28: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-3708f44aa2c6

    Rosemxo: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-0ab164c5b152

    FierceBeauty: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-018008dec66e

    Morgan6997: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-b047e0e49d69

    Mgelb: Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-c45c095591a3

  7. #8658

    Example

    This 20's Latina is active on the site now. No, I won't share, so no PMs. She made clear early on she only plays safe, this is no deficit for me. Has a very nice rack in the profile pics, pretty face but no model. We messaged a lot on the site, and I got her number, but in this case we didn't talk directly. The overall discussion made me confident however. We met at a Sbux near her college after her 8 am class. I love morning meetups, it is my free-est, safest time. She was walking over, I asked her what she wanted and had it waiting when she arrived.

    We sat outside and small talked 15 min, and I then asked if she was comfortable enough w / me to sit in my car "to get warm". It was cold, but the point is I want privacy. Sometimes I frame the question in that way, that I'd like to discuss things that deserve privacy. Anyway, we get to the car, I start w / some self disclosure about how safe and trustworthy I am. I ask her to respond, and also ask how she likes to interact w / a man. This is a proxy for 'are you submissive?' I mean, I'd guess 30-40% of the girls on there are, so it is like a marketing question. Anyway, that opens up the conversation to sexual preferences. There can be a little touching here. I will cautiously, gingerly stroke her cheek, or neck, or lips, with words of praise. Hold hands. My hands on her thighs. Her reaction is important, provided it isn't negative, I keep going.

    This conversation was very encouraging w / this girl, she clearly likes sex and had one past FC w / someone she didn't care for long term. Anyway, I go in for a kiss, initially I thought I misread her, as she turned her face. But she just wanted her neck kissed, and said how much she loved that but I can't give her a hickey because she lives at home. No problem. Then the making out begins. She's good.

    It pretty much was on then. She grabs my hand and puts it up under her shirt and inside her bra. Tells me she isn't wearing underwear. So I can get my hand down her pants to taste her. I do ask her 'need' for allowance, of course she starts high. But qualifies that I must get a room, etc. She has no experience booking a hotel, this is something I have all my SBs do to prevent mishaps w / a paper trail. That part is workable.

  8. #8657

    Current experience

    I play this different than most here, so this is what has been happening the last 3 weeks I have been active on the site. I am looking for peak experiences; my goal in life is not to get laid the most, but to f* the highest quality pussy. I am exclusively looking for non-pro SBs. I have related my experience w / the IG models already, the FC w / the one I scored w / this week was par excellence.

    I send out a lot of openers, I just can't resist. Initially I limit myself to those who are in the ideal locations and all, but later I descend into obsession. This is why I only get a month membership at a time, I couldn't do work or keep my mood hidden at home if I did it more. I can get convos going w / some girls on the site, converting them to message off the site is the trick. Realize that these girls are getting up to hundreds of messages a day. Even if I can see she read my opener, she may have forgotten it or it just fell way down in her inbox, so she doesn't reply. I can come back after a few days with a new message just to get myself to the top of her inbox. A little flattery, or just an emoji. I never request private pics initially. Asking for them later, after they read my message, is another way to move up in the inbox.

    I have nice convos w / a lot of girls on the site, getting them to move off the site is a low percentage proposition. But I am on there to play w / them, to see what I can to do seduce them. I don't want an easy girl, and the girls that I get for sure aren't easy.

    The fact that there are girls who don't message off the site proves that not every one on there is an escort or UTR. It is surprising to me that I can get a girl to provide her #, and even engage in text exchanges. But when I say I want to talk w / them by phone, they will often just freeze up. Also proof they aren't pros. But also very unsure if they want what an arrangement really is, or at least, if they want that w / me. I am a lot lot older than many guys on the site. Some truly don't care, or even prefer it, as a kink. It is just human nature that it is very easy to shoot e-messages back and forth. That is not the same as getting in one's car and driving to an agreed-upon place to meet up w / a guy you've seen a photo or two of to discuss the possibility of banging. I never get stood up at a M&G, because I would never trust just texting w / someone to set that up. If a girl won't talk to me on the phone, why would I think she would come meet me?

  9. #8656
    #2 is verified and has a kid. She leans more toward a real SB than an escort. Why would you be surprised she shut you down?

    #3 is very clear in her profile she has GPS. I would never message that.

  10. #8655
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a troll. How lame. She'd be a good fuck.
    She's a definite pass for me. Not into anal. Plus she wants to meet "tonight" which is a definite red flag for me. Usually, only fake / scammer profiles want to meet now because they never meet up that's why they're always available to meet now. As you continue the conversation they will either ask for a deposit or money for Uber. I didn't continue the play-along with her so not sure what her game is. This is not an absolute criterion for fake / scammers but a red flag only. I met girls last minute on the site who were real.

  11. #8654

    OC sub

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-3bad845cdb55

    This girl I was in touch a couple of times w / over a long period of time. I have seen full pix, she is very average in looks. She also seems to be one of those who fantasizes about stuff (SB, sub) but has a hard time pulling the trigger. I have my own limitations as I have a SO, but I have never gotten her to do a call, I may not have even gotten her number. So, not a fake, but just not serious.

  12. #8653

    Anal only

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Last year, Hannah replied to me she was doing 600 ppm for anal. She doesn't do vagina sex. I've never gotten a message like that from an SB so not sure if she was serious or real.
    Happened to me once. The girl had vaginismus but she still wanted to sugar. I did in fact fuck her ass, but she was a bad lay. Not into it at all.

  13. #8652
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Last year, Hannah replied to me she was doing 600 ppm for anal. She doesn't do vagina sex. I've never gotten a message like that from an SB so not sure if she was serious or real.
    She sounds like a troll. How lame. She'd be a good fuck.

  14. #8651
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    If it's a burner phone, why not just give it in the opening message to get the convo off-site as soon as possible. That's what I've been doing for years, seems fine to me. What am I missing?
    Because I do not want to waste time txting until I know the girl is willing to meet within the budget I have offered. And you can talk all you want about budget on seeking as long as you do not speak directly about sex. I always say for an intimate date. The true definition of intimate does not relate to sex but ofc no girl is clueless enough to think that is not what you are referring to (except the 1% that are total dreamers). I live on the phone so I am not really interested in it going off unless there is a real reason for it to do so.

    It also lets them know I am not so desperate that I just jump at the chance to get a little closer so fast. the exact phrase I use is "Hi and thanks for asking, but before we get too far along in the conversation, let me ask you... Are you just looking for the highest offer? (because if you are... that wouldn't be me). And blah, blah, bah"

    This sets expectations upfront so as not to waste time and see if she is ready to negotiate a lower fee to be with a drama free guy that she might actually have a good time with. I do all my negotiating on seeking but without ever explicitly referring to sex. Once the expectation$ are set then I move to txt.

    This way the only time my phone goes off is if its a girl that is ready to do the deed at the agreed upon rate. As far as what would be expected explicitly ... that will all be on txt or more likely at the M&G. But only in general terms. Because until they are warmed up in the FC I like to make it seem pretty vanilla in nature with only a hint of kink.

  15. #8650
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]

    11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.

    I get that a lot. I just thank them and let them know if we are on the same page I will give that to them soon. Burner phone so who cares anyway
    If it's a burner phone, why not just give it in the opening message to get the convo off-site as soon as possible. That's what I've been doing for years, seems fine to me. What am I missing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape