Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19801

    Same poor service with Anjoy LCS- do not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollinRockS  [View Original Post]
    I stopped visiting them for a few months now. Hopefully, their attitude will change with shrinking clientele.
    So I recently posted a great experience I had with Anjoy in Woodbridge. I went back last week hoping for a repeat with a new face. However, no such luck. First, I got the classic bait and switch. The pics in the postings are real, but the woman behind the door was someone different than who I had requested. This was after being made to wait for 25 min which, at that location, I wasn't thrilled about.

    The woman was still attractive so I decided, against better judgement, to stay the course. This is where things went largely downhill. First, she asked if I wanted any "extras" which included basically everything (touching, kissing, BBJ). I told her I only had the money I came with and not more, and I asked her if none of that was included (touching chest, kissing body, etc). She said it was not, so I said I was going to leave, at which point she relented and said I could do everything but BBJ at the 1/2 rate. Off we went, but her visible disinterest / apathy was palatable, which made it very hard for me to rise to the occasion. She proceeded to feign moans of pleasure during CBJ but her lack of engagement was clear. We moved to CG, and she insisted on being the only one to move. She could only take the D at a specific angle and speed of her choosing, and attempts to do something different met with her disapproval.

    Eventually this grew tiring and I lost the edge watching her just clock watch, so we just switched to a standard NOVA finish. As she was doing it she began cupping my sack, and when her hands crazed my taint I gave my glowing approval. She laughed, and asked why I hadn't said anything sooner. Then, without further prompting she put a prophylactic and her finger, lubed it up, and began with what turned out to be a very satisfying PM with HJ. I finished and she cleaned me up.

    Although this dream finished better than it started, on balance the attitude and upcharge made it an experience I wouldn't not want to repeat.

    As others have pointed out, I think there are better LCS options in the area that I hope to find and frequent.

  2. #19800

    This lady is back in the same location

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Met her in Fairfax area. Will be around this week and maybe next. Pics are her. She is a petite tight little thing. She had a lot of acne but was still cute. Did BBFS for two and half bills.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/161451539
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/164914542

    Likely here for the week. Only speaks spanish so have your translate app at the ready if negotiating extras. Base .8/$/$.2/$$ -- 15/20/30/HR

    If not the same lady then they have a lot in common down to the menu and acne lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2213.jpg‎  

  3. #19799

    No Mas LCS

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Dreaming of anjoy over a year ago was a crap shoot, however, most of the time (3 out of 4) it was great. Limited extras, but so beautiful!

    While anjoys dreams remain beautiful, the service is simply not there enough to roll the dice. My dreams of anjoy have ended.

    Disfrute no mas.
    I stopped visiting them for a few months now. Hopefully, their attitude will change with shrinking clientele.

  4. #19798

    Anyone try this in Chantilly?

    Looking to try this sometime this week, but want to see if anyone has visited her?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/san.../23143729.html

  5. #19797

    No go

    Visited this yesterday. Setup was easy and price was good, but the lady look nothing like the pic. She is Indonesian and got a bit of weight on her, but not fat. Some of you might like it. Not my type so I kindly walked away even though she tried hard to convince me to say showing her C-D natural size breast.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/sxy.../23151967.html

  6. #19796

    Anyone know about this girl?

    Doesn't seem legit to me. Anyone have knowledge about her?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/res.../23161885.html

  7. #19795

    Anjoy disfrute no mas

    Quote Originally Posted by WillGuyMar  [View Original Post]
    This has been my experience with 2/3 of the ladies with anjoy. When they don't do that, there's always something else: Last time I went, the stunning 20-year old with one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen could not take the d and she started facetiming her friend / boyfriend / whatever right after. She pointed the phone at me and I had to decide whether to play it cool or hide my face. You really do have to pay for better service.
    Dreaming of anjoy over a year ago was a crap shoot, however, most of the time (3 out of 4) it was great. Limited extras, but so beautiful!

    While anjoys dreams remain beautiful, the service is simply not there enough to roll the dice. My dreams of anjoy have ended.

    Disfrute no mas.

  8. #19794
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Forgive. Why ignorance but slang is different in various areas. LCS means what?
    Latina Crap Shoot.

  9. #19793
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Three posts before yours (#19787) . That's close to Fair Oaks. The Anjoy LCS has locations near Fair Oaks (search Anjoy on LC). Springfield is not too far from Fair Oaks. Tina ACS (post 19773 for example) is thereabouts. Manassas is not too far from Fair Oaks, tons more out there.
    Forgive. Why ignorance but slang is different in various areas. LCS means what?

  10. #19792
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewWho  [View Original Post]
    Jenny of Anjoy LCS woodbridge. Pics most likely her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/164685559

    Cute, 22, nice ass, communication good, but ends about there.

    Pretty much nothing on the table, won't even take off top. Keeps saying tic took and pointing at wrist from 10 minutes into 30 min session. Total mood killer. Would not repeat.
    This has been my experience with 2/3 of the ladies with anjoy. When they don't do that, there's always something else: Last time I went, the stunning 20-year old with one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen could not take the d and she started facetiming her friend / boyfriend / whatever right after. She pointed the phone at me and I had to decide whether to play it cool or hide my face. You really do have to pay for better service.

  11. #19791

    Lcs

    I've been frequenting the LCS in the area since pics have become accurate. Most girls are smoking hot, but alway shitty attitudes on most. If you can get over that, it's a bargain for fine ass fire mamas. 10/10 looks on most and 8/10 for shitty attitudes.

  12. #19790

    Dirty little secret Latina


  13. #19789

    Tons

    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Visiting the area for a few days and curious if there are any providers in the Fair Oaks area. Appreciate anyone's input.
    Three posts before yours (#19787) . That's close to Fair Oaks. The Anjoy LCS has locations near Fair Oaks (search Anjoy on LC). Springfield is not too far from Fair Oaks. Tina ACS (post 19773 for example) is thereabouts. Manassas is not too far from Fair Oaks, tons more out there.

  14. #19788

    Fair Oaks

    Visiting the area for a few days and curious if there are any providers in the Fair Oaks area. Appreciate anyone's input.

  15. #19787
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape