Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 24041
-
02-05-24 23:17 #19766Senior Member

Posts: 527Lcs
I would assume the op knows that ACS would be like LCS, but with Latinas instead of Asian. The good LCS are in the Merrifield area, which isn't too far from Springfield. They have have a good rotation so you're not stuck with just Tina, Cherry, etc. I had a good experience, but the upcharge on my visit sent me back to my current rotation that I'm not currently happy with. Tina and Cherry are okay to me, but they don't have the charm and spice some of the LCS have. I love the Pappy talk and softness, but if you're in for the workout and the forwardness of the aforementioned ACS kudos!
Originally Posted by FakeName3
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:59 #19765Senior Member

Posts: 145Springfield ACS's
There are several ASC's that operate out of Springfield. They advertise on Bedpage and all offer the same price point - 130 HHr and 160 Hr for covered sex.
Originally Posted by MechanicJack
[View Original Post]
The most established is the one they call Tina ACS with handler numbers ending in 9734,2268, and 7735. Right now they have Tina (porn star) and Cherry (GFE).
I had success with ad posted for KiKi at 0221. Good fuck with BBBJ but on a return visit the handler had me wait 30 min after scheduled appointment time so I got a little pissed and she blocked my calls.
Another I enjoyed was 0842 but HHr was 140 and Hr was 160 all covered.
You have to remember that ACS stands for Asian Crap Shoot. Best way to set it up is text the handler and they will text back rates and location. English is limited.
-
02-05-24 20:16 #19764Senior Member

Posts: 42I've never been to Springfield but have also heard good things
That is good to know about the Woodbridge location--I have heard other similar reports but had never been so wanted to try. I've been disappointed in Woodbridge and areas just south in other regards due to seedy locations or "not as advertised" providers.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
I'll have to give Springfield a try. If there is an ATF in the current line-up there, I'm all ears.
-
02-05-24 19:36 #19763Senior Member

Posts: 78Andy
Met with Andy in Vienna. Pics are her in the ad. Really nice body with good size tits. Visited her for a BBBJCIM. Made me take a shower which was needed after working. Currently advertising for $. 20 for hhr and $$. 20 for an hr with a second pop. It's CFS. She said she should be here till Sunday. Sweet girl, not much English.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/164526578
-
02-05-24 19:10 #19762Senior Member

Posts: 200I had mix experience with the Woodbridge location. There are multiple times where I got cancelled or had to wait 30 min+ AFTER I arrived the parking lot.
Originally Posted by MechanicJack
[View Original Post]
The one in Springfield is more punctual. I am under the impression that the two location are the same group though.
-
02-05-24 16:35 #19761Senior Member

Posts: 42Woodbridge LCS. Great option
With FHOH being all that talk of the massage forum, I thought a good LCS report might help those looking to scratch the Latina itch. This Woodbridge-based service operates out of a reputable hotel. Setup was easy via text. I spent a delightful 30 min with Chantal who was very lovely and just as pictured. She is voluptuous, so if that's not your thing best to look elsewhere. What made the encounter so nice was her excellent attitude. Friendly, engaging, and enthusiastic. No clock watching and no bad attitude. Started with foreplay and LFC, went to mutual touch and CBJ, With FIV allowed. Then RCG to K9. Everything covered no exceptions. She was enthusiastic the entire time without being over the top. She was too much for me and I finished quickly. Instead of rushing me out, she insisted on massaging me while we chatted. Be advised she doesn't speak much English at all. Recommended.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/164484597
-
02-05-24 11:46 #19760Regular Member

Posts: 14Any Intet?
Does anyone have info on her? She's quick to text and meet but can't find any reviews. Just lots of ads.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...3952.htm?cat=1
-
02-04-24 18:44 #19759Senior Member

Posts: 527Novelty
Sometimes you just want a Liz Phair Fuck and Run, but in this game it's about the loot more than anything else. So, when a provider knows about you as much as them it becomes a bit more personable and sometimes too close. The novelty and trill is diminished by the very thing you're not getting at home or anywhere period. This is where "I don't care" might be applicable, but in turn that person doesn't care if you're satisfied or not. It's just get it done go on your way.
Originally Posted by NovaMike1972
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 17:17 #19758Senior Member

Posts: 39Ter
You can see more of professional indy when you find a chick on TER.
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 17:13 #19757Senior Member

Posts: 147Same number
I noticed this ad has the same phone number as Chloe. Assuming she's telling the truth, Hallie may still be doing personal stuff before she goes back to providing.
Originally Posted by Nashua58
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 15:33 #19756Senior Member

Posts: 63https://skipthegames.com/posts/woodb...y/606242069162
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 15:18 #19755Senior Member

Posts: 307Time waster
I reached out to her a WHILE back when she was in the MD area. Comms were solid at first then after I got the address she went ghost. Ad refreshed so I charged it to the game. As much as I want to see that ass in action, I'll pass. Good luck. Later.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 12:55 #19754Senior Member

Posts: 583Destiny child and wyclef jean
When I see ads like this I think of that song that says.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
"No no no no no. " .
-
02-03-24 23:33 #19753Senior Member

Posts: 1991She gives plenty of feedback in her ad
No to this, no to that, and no to the other thing. To which I say, No Thanks! Over the years I've learned to stay away from providers with an excessively negative tone to their ads. Maybe they've been burned by stupid or pushy clients but, whatever it is that's pissed them off, I don't want to find out.
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 09:20 #19752Senior Member

Posts: 187Anyone checked her out?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/164369139
Any feedback on this pawg?










Reply With Quote




